Secret lovers {soonhoon}

One shot collection

A group of thirteen boys, all spending there time together near enough twenty four seven, wouldn't it be expected that some would be gay? Develop feelings for each other? Need that human contact once in a while? And that's exactly what happened. Though feelings didn't just magically conjure up over night, they took weeks, maybe months to develop into something serious, something that would cause one to act upon these feelings. These feelings caused for the two nineteen year olds to act upon, yes the first act of feelings may have just been because of certain needs that each had which needed to be fulfilled. But they soon developed into much more, so much more. 

"Hyung" the barely audible voice of the younger, much smaller, boy whispered into the tallers ear. His small hand taking a fist full of the elders shirt and tugging at it in attempts to gain the attention he so desperately desired. 

"Yes, jihoon-ah?" The elder asked, his voice hushed as he stole a glance at the smaller sitting next to him, the corner of his lips curling up into a smile before his gaze fixed back on the mc asking the group questions. 

"Maybe...maybe we can go out after this is finished with? So we can be alone" jihoon asked quietly, the tone in his voice telling soonyoung that the younger was embarrassed by the request, and he could just imagine the flushed look on jihoons face. 

Soonyoung hummed slightly, nodding his head ever so softly to let the latter know he was agreeing. With that, the young couple went back to focusing on the interview, both grinning happily about there plans for after. 

Getting time alone was very difficult since there was so many in the group, and the two hadn't exactly came out to there fellow members yet. So any contact they had was always hushed and rushed. Though something's they didn't have to worry about, like the occasional hugs and hand holding since this was normal in the group, all the members being that close so it always went unnoticed. But they never got to be loving, to be cuddly, and that's all the two craved. To be able to sit together, wrapped in each other's embrace as they shared soft kisses. Oh how they wished to have these moments of pure bliss together. 

It didn't take long for the interview to come to an end, jihoon eager to leave and get his well deserved alone time with his boyfriend. Yet, to his disappointment, that time would have to wait. Unfortunately for the two, Seungcheol had decided on taking the group out to eat for doing so good in the interview. 

They all climbed into the mini bus which drove them around, soonyoung and jihoon sitting next to each other at the back of the small bus. Jihoon curled up next to soonyoung, his head resting on the elders shoulder as he closed his eyes. If someone question them, jihoon Could use the excuse of being tired and no one would be any of the wiser, which left him to be able to cuddle up to soonyoung. This contact would have to be enough for the time being, even if the two so desperately craved more.

The ride to the place they would eat seemed to fly by, there time together cut short. Maybe it was because the two had been cuddling, jihoon leaning against soonyoung as he faked being asleep, soonyoung discreetly linking there fingers, pressing the occasional kiss to the smallers forehead when he thought no one was watching, which made the ride seem to fly by. 

Both were rather reluctant to move, but knew they had to as they couldn't just leave, it would be rude and disrespectful. Plus people would start to question them, wondering why they two wanted to get away together. So they gritted there teeth and got on with it, stealing the occasional glance as they did. 

By the time everyone arrived back to there dorm, it was too late for the couple to even think about trying to sneak out, which put the younger of the two in a rather pissy mood. Jihoon didn't mean to, but he was a bit snappy with the other members whenever they tried to strike up a conversation or tell him something. He was just very frustrated that he couldn't get the time he had been wishing for with soonyoung. 

"Jihoon-ah" the voice the smaller knew all too well called out, inwardly groaning to himself as he looked over at jeonghan. 

"Yes?" Jihoon replied, the tone in his voice telling the elder he wasn't in the mood, so jeonghan decided he would just get straight to the point. 

"Get soonyoung and come here please" the elder said, jihoon suddenly becoming very weary of what his hyung wanted to speak to them about, worry creasing his features as he quickly when to get soonyoung. 

"Jeonghan wants to speak to us" jihoon told the elder, dragging him away from whatever conversation he was having with seokmin. "Soonyoung, im scared. What if he knows? What is he going to say? What if he tells the others? What if they don't accept us? What if they kick us o-" jihoons words got cut off when soonyoung places his index finger to the youngers lips, a soft smile on his face. 

"Calm down, jihoonie" soonyoung chuckled softly, the nick name calming the younger ever so slightly. "Let's go see what it is about, and if he does know then we will face it together" soonyoung smiled, the elders optimism making jihoon feel some what at ease. 

With that, the two followed after the second oldest of the group, surprised to see him stood with Seungcheol, the two speaking quietly. Once the two elders caught sight of the two, they waved them over. "Is everything alright, hyungs?" Soonyoung asked, jihoon standing right next to him, there body's seeming to be glued together as one. 

"Everything's fine, no need to worry" jeonghan gave the two a reassuring smile before carrying on "to jump straight to the point, are you two dating? I've seen little marks on jihoons neck lately, the two of you have been really close and Seungcheol spotted you kissing jihoons head today" jeonghan questioned the two, jihoon visibly stiffening next to soonyoung yet the elder seemed completely cool.

"Yes, hyungs" soonyoung said blankly, looking down at jihoon who looked light a frightened puppy, his eyes wide as he looked up at the elder. "It's alright, jihoonie~ they were bound to find out sooner or later" Soonyoung gave the smaller a reassuring smile, slipping his fingers into his, jihoon taking a tight hold of his hand as his gaze dropped to the floor. 

"I TOLD YOU SOONHOON WAS A THING!" Seungcheol suddenly exclaimed, all three jolting due to the sudden outburst from the elder, watching as Seungcheol ran off. A distant "you owe me twenty pound, vernon! Soonhoon is totally sailing!" Could be heard which made jihoon sink back into himself, a bright blush spreading across his cheeks. 

"So your not mad at us?" Jihoon managed to ask, his voice slightly shocked as he looked at jeonghan, his eyebrows raised in a questioning manner. 

"No, not at all~ loves love at the end of the day" jeonghan beamed brightly, ruffling both there hairs before he walked off, turning back before leaving to say "just keep things pg13 around the other members so you don't corrupt there innocents" he warned the two, both getting flustered at his words, a string of insults being throw his way by the younger of the three. 

Once everything had calmed down, everyone getting over the initial shock of soonhoon being a thing, soonyoung decided to get there well deserved alone time, linking his fingers with jihoons as he pulled him to sit down on the sofa in the empty room. 

"This is definitely better then having to sneak around" the elder chuckled, his voice full of joy and relief, as he pressed a soft kiss to jihoons lips, pulling away to press there foreheads together. "I love you" he beamed his goofy smile, a wide smile tugging up on jihoons lips. 

"I love you too, soon" the younger laughed lightly, closing the small gap between them to capture soonyoungs lips in a sweet yet passionate kiss. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you haven't slept yet so you write soonhoon because your soonhoon trash 😂👌