Am I really? {soonseok}

One shot collection
Soonyoung happily skipped down the empty halls, finished with all his extra lessons for the day so now he was making his way back to the seventeen dorm. Normally he would walk back to the dorm with seokmin, but since he had extra lessons today he told the younger to head back without him, so now he had no one to walk with him. 
 
No one to protect him...
 
"Hey! Ho!" A voice called out, soonyoung freezing in place as his heart began to beat rapidly. He thought he was safe, he thought they would have left by now. But they hadn't. "Well if it isn't our favourite squinty eyes, ugly " one of the tall, dark haired boys laughed, circling the terrified soonyoung. 
 
Soonyoung wanted to run away, scream for help, anything! But he couldn't. His feet seemed to be rooted to the ground, mouth open agape but no words leaving his lips. Fear was doing this, fear was stopping him from being able to run away from the beating that was bound to take place. "P-please" he managed to stutter out, his voice so small and weak, someone could easily mistake it for the voice of a frightened child. But he wasn't a child, he was a teenage boy. A very terrified teenage boy. 
 
The bullies didn't even reply to the frightened boy in front of them, beginning there attack on soonyoungs fragile body.
 
~~~
 
Soonyoung limped to the dorm door, tears streaming down his face and mixing with his blood to create a salty crimson liquid. He opened the door, small sobs leaving his shaken form as he walked in, closing the door behind him. Soonyoung could tell everyone was looking at him, he could feel there eyes on him as he limped through the room, just wanting to get to his room. 
 
"Hyung" he heard chan call out, ignoring the younger as he limped out the room and into the room he slept in. 
 
Soonyoung slowly eased himself down onto his bed, hissing when pain shot up through his beaten body. More tears slipped down his puffy cheeks, dripping down onto his lap. 
 
"Hyung, what happened" the familiar voice of his best friend, seokmin, called out before footsteps getting closer could be heard. Soon seokmin was crouched in front of him, placing a small first aid kit on the bed and looking at the elder in shock. 
 
Seokmin had seen his friend beat up, but this was the worst. His lips wear swollen, a slit on his bottom lip letting a small trail of blood trickle down. His nose was popped, blood streaming down his face and by the look of the growing rings under his eyes, seokmin was guessing his nose was definitely broken. There was a few small cuts on his face too, nothing too serious luckily. But for the rest of his body, seokmin could only imagine how bruised he was. 
 
"Damn, hyung! You look worse then vernons singing sounds" he joked, his usual wide smile plastered on his face in attempts of making the elder laugh. But Soonyoung didn't even crack a smile. 
 
"Just go away" soonyoung sniffled, just wanting to be alone. He didn't deserve to have friends, he didn't deserve to have seokmins kindness. Everything the bullies said about he was true. His beaten frame started to shake as he began to cry again, only to have seokmin pull him into a surprisingly gentle hug.
 
"Let's get you fixed up" the younger said softly once he pulled away, opening the first aid kit up and getting to work on cleaning the cuts on his friends face. 
 
By the time seokmin had cleaned all the cuts and stopped the bleedings, putting some plasters on his face, Soonyoung had stopped crying and now looked emotionless. "Care to share what happened?" Seokmin asked, packing everything away before sitting on the bed next to Soonyoung. 
 
The elder instinctively leaned into seokmin, resting his head on the youngers shoulder. "They got me again...they called me all sorts of names as they hurt me" he said quietly, tears welling up in his eyes. "Are my eyes really that squinty and small?" He asked, bringing a shaky hand up to gently touch one of his sore eyes. "I really am an ugly gay boy, aren't i?" He whispered, disgust apparent in his voice as tears began to well up in his eyes once again. 
 
"Hyung" seokmin said softly, pulling away from Soonyoung to look down at him. It killed him to hear the boy he loved talk so down about himself. "Your not ugly" he said softly, gently cupping the boys cheeks, swiping his thumb under his eye softly to run a few tears away. "Your so beautiful" seokmin sighed softly, leaning forward to kiss one of the plasters. "Don't listen to them" he kissed another. "Your perfect just the way you are" again, kissing the last plaster on his face. "You know" he paused, kissing his nose softly. "I love you?" He finally admitted, placing a soft but sweet kiss on the boys swollen lips. 
 
Soonyoung didn't respond to the small kisses, but once he felt a pair of soft, plump lips against his own, he could feel his heart skip a beat a his breath hitched in his throat. The words 'I love you' playing in his head as his cheeks turned bright red. "S-seokmin" he breathed out almost silently, blinking a couple of times to make sure he wasn't dreaming. But this was real, his best friend really had confessed and kissed him. 
 
"I love you too" he finally said, a smile curling up on his lips as he leaned in for another gently kiss filled with love and care. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
My wifu gave me this idea so all credit for the idea goes to her!