ADDITIONAL – Ice Americano Girl

Marriage? I Don't Think So
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Aaah it’s so difficult”

“Why?” A girl who sat close to me wondering what’s wrong with me.

“Aah it’s nothing”

I was a bit surprised and embarrassed cause someone hear my whining. Working with my ex girlfriend, it’s so stupid. How could I endure to not fall in love with her again? And the worst is watching her with her recent husband, my heart really can’t take it.

 

I laid my head on the table, looked so tired.

“Aigoo...” She walked closer to me then put a cup of ice coffee in front of me. “Here, this is for you.”

I stood my head up tried to look at to that girl, she was standing in front of me with a smile on her face.

“Aaah thank you, you don’t need to...” I was stupefied when I looked at her face. She was so... pretty. Who is this girl? I never saw her before.

“It’s okay, you can take it. Also, hope you like it, doctor Moon.” She smiled at me then leaving.

Wait.. She does know my name, I watched her from behind walking away from the cafeteria while scratching my neck. Even her back view was also interesting.

...

I folded my arm then looked at the cup of that coffee attentively for a while, like a fool. Then someone touched my shoulder gently, “Hey Byulie, what are you looking at?”

It makes me so surprised, “No unnie, it’s just...” Solar looked at me curiously, waiting for my answer.

“Mmm, I’m just wondering, should I drink this coffee or not hehe.” I answered.

“You are surely so random, Byul.” She laughed. “So, what will you do after this?”

“Me? As a single woman on Saturday night?” I sighed.

“Nothing.”

Solar was laughing at me, “How about hanging out together with me? A date?” she smirked at me.

“Geez.... don’t start that.. you already have a son now and husband. Your act can make me confuse.” I pat her head.

“Heol... anyway, how’s your Minhyukie oppa?” she asked carelessly.

I glared at her, “Should I really answer this question?”

“Of course..” She grinned innocently.

“I saw him set a profile picture with a girl, named Nayeon? Geez, I’ve been lost contact for 5 years and moreover I did turn him down when he asked me out. So....” I held that cup of coffee and tried to take a sip.

“Aaah it’s an ice americano, taste good.” I was a bit happy cause the taste was good.

“So, what Byulie?”

“Ah, I’m sorry.. So I don’t really care about him for now. Hehe.. ” I scratched my neck softly. “Anyway, do you want to take a sip of this?” I offered this coffee to her.

“Well Byulie, you do know that I’m not a coffee person” Solar shook her head.

...

At night, I dressed up casually

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter