CHAPTER 5 – Solar’s feeling

Marriage? I Don't Think So
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Solar unnie, let me help you hecting.”

“Unnie, I recommend you to give this medicine to the colic patient.”

“Do you need help unnie? Wait I'll help you after this.”

“Have you had your lunch, unnie?”

...

This 4 months really made me crazy, all I can remember were only Byul’s kindness to me. How she always help me, how she care about me, how her gaze when she talks to me. I mean, it was really difficult time for me and she's always been there to make me feel at ease. For example, last Saturday after we finished our activities, she asked me to go to the beach with her. It was a bit too far by walking, so we rode a motorbike to go there. The head of the health worker already loaned 2 motorbikes to support our activity.

“Unnie, don’t worry. We can find another way, we can make it cheaper. I’ll help you to solve it” said Byul convinced me while walking closer to the beach. “I don’t want you to be sick just because of stress. Just look at the sea, isn’t it calming?” She grinned with her nose muscle, put her arm on my shoulder while pointing out the sea. This made me smile right away.

I’ve been so stressful because of this job also my parent. I can’t believe even if I'm already far from them, they can still nag me about marriage. They should ask Eric oppa then, not me, since I believe we both were so busy. “You should prepare your marriage at least 6 months, marriage is not a simple thing Kim Yong Sun.” Such a troublesome. Seriously I don’t really care about marriage since those are only my parent’s urge, not me. Even this relationship also my career. Aaah seriously, it doesn’t feel like I live for my life.

“Unnie! Let’s take a selfie.” She took out her phone and try to find a good angle to capture it. She was already in her own world with her phone camera. “1..2.. 3!” She yelled. Somehow I didn’t feel like smiling, I was still in a bad mood because all of that stuff. “Ah, Unnie! You should smile.” She whined.

“Ah, I'm sorry Byulie, let’s capture it again,” I said while trying my best to smile.

“Aaah it’s better hehe... but I don’t like your smile unnie. You should smile wider than this. Like this.” She smiled widely in front of me which is so cute. “Let’s retake it again hehehe,” she said. I already set my mood to be in a happy mood and ready to take another picture. "1..2..3!" i smiled as wide as i can. But unexpectedly she landed her lips on my right cheek. I was a bit stupefied by her. “hahaha, unnie, I love your expression. You looked so dumbfounded hahaha” She laughed at me. Of course, I will...

We took a lot of pictures cause she said that we need to try different poses in every picture. “Unnie let’s take a personal picture now, I’ll take the picture. Hehe..” She said. Byul looked so hype somehow, she was just cute. “It trends now, let’s take jump pose unnie” She suggested.

“Okay, so what should I do?” I asked.

“You just need to jump but follow my order. It’ll be great. Hehe” She convinced me with her cute smile.

“Okay!” I said.

Byul walked away to make a distance with the right angle. “Okay jump!” she said. I was a bit startled then jump right away. “hahaha, unnie you look ugly in here” she jokingly then showed the picture to me.

“Aaaah! I don’t like it. Let me take the picture then.” So we switched and she gave me the best pose she can. But turned out to be I took a video, not a photo. “Aaah Byul, I took video hahahaha. It’s so funny, you look weird.” I laughed loudly. Since I don’t want her to delete it, I sent that video via katalk before she took her phone.

“Aaah unnie, really...” She was pouting then laughing. “Finally, you can laugh now unnie, I’m so happy to see your laugh. You should laugh more to release your stress, at least smile when you are stress, it will release endorphine in your bloodstream which is improve your mood” She patted my head gently. Seriously, why do you have to be so kind like this to me, Moon Byulyi? It weakens my heart.

“I know that already Byul, anyway thanks. My life would be more miserable without you.” I gave her my best smile.

----------------------------------------------------

“Oh God! Mom! What’s again?” I heard Moon Byulyi talked to her phone with an irritated emotion. “Next week? Really! I can’t believe in you.” Then she’s a bit startled with her own voice. She looked around then went to the terrace to continue her phone. She was talking for about 15 minutes outside then came back sitting on the couch with a grumpy face. She was changing the tv channels continuosly but not wanted to watch it, just to release her anger.

“Unnie, what’s wrong with you?!” Wheein asked her. “I was watching dramaaaaaaa!” Wheein took the remote tv from Moon Byul then hit her head with it.

“Ouch! It hurts!” She said. “Aaah really!” She was still pouting.

I came sitting beside her then asked softly “You are acting so weird Byulyi, what’s wrong with you?” I looked into her eyes, she looked upset.

She looked into my eyes then held her breath, “Aaah unnie, Minhyuk’s mom and my mom wanted to make a family meeting. Out of the blue, my mom asked me to come home next week or she will sell my lovely motorbike. Aaaah she’s crazy!” She answered passionately while shaking my body. “Aah really! I need to save my bike but i don’t want to meet Minhyuk’s family. He’s not even my boyfriend.” Then she hitted the pillow beside her really hard.

“Well can’t help, but you will go to your hometown next week. I’ll help you to make a permission furlough.” I patted her back.

“Thanks but... I’d better call Minhyuk oppa.” She left to terrace again with her phone. Minhyuk? What kind of situation is this? Were they that close? After a few minutes she came back with a frowning face. “He said, he doesn’t have any idea about that. His mom hasn't told him about that issue. Seems like that was my mom’s plan, aaargh!”

“Do you want a glass of water unnie?” Hwasa asked while taking a glance to me.

“Yes, please. Make it cold. Very cold!” Byul said.

-------------------------------------------------

It was Sunday afternoon and Byulie was just came back from her hometown. “So how’s your family meeting?”  I looked into Byul who just arrived at our home. She’s just grinning while put her bag on the floor beside the couch.

“Aaah unnie, i feel glad that i can come back here again.” She hugged me out of the blue, made me a bit happy cause honestly i miss this girl. “Minhyuk oppa is such a good person, he helped me to avoid topic about marriage or dating or that stuff. As a reward, I treat him some dinner, but then, he just paid for everything. W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter