CHAPTER 1 – This is My Routines (Intro)

Marriage? I Don't Think So
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FAMILY? MARRIAGE? I SAID NO

 

So my mind is going all over places and it felt really damn heavy. No wonder why, maybe because I’ve been thinking too much lately, thinking why I don’t like family. Well, i hate about how they always compare me with other relatives, it’s so cruel. I feel like I live only to fulfill their expectation.

That’s why I hate the thought of marriage. Thinking about I would add more member of the family in my life. Have to understand more people with their ego, be a super nice to others who I’ve never known before, well I don’t think I will do that.

My mom tried to match me with her friend’s son. Honestly, I don’t really hate it at the first place. But then I thought about marriage also family. I don’t think it’ll work well with me.

 

 

“Byul! Did he already texted you?”

My mom asked me. I tried to ignore her cause I feel really annoyed. She always asked that question everytime I met her.

“You should answer your mom’s question when I ask you, Byul!”

Damn, i feel really annoyed right now.

“Mom, no text yet and I have to go to the hospital right now. Bye, mom!” I kissed my mom’s cheek, took my bag and left my home with my lovely motorbike.

 

 

Finally! I can be free, at least for a while. I should better go to the hospital as soon as I can. Better not late or my teammate will kill me.

 

 

I was hurriedly walking to the meeting's room but then.. Oh ho! A girl with a red short hair was already standing in front of the door’s room, crossing her arms looked so impatient.

“Hey Moon, I always die by worried because of you. So did you already finish your task?” Hwasa asked me worriedly but her face makes me wanted to . Well, I just lift my eyebrow and give her a weird smile to more.

“YAAAH! You better answer my question unnie!” she pulled my arm and it makes me laughed.

“Stop it, guys! We should prepare our presentation right now, so where is your file Byul-ah?”

Solar starts to get annoyed, she looked so serious, seems like her anxiety could kill her anytime. Or maybe also kill me? I better find the flash disk first. 

 

“Wait, Unnie, I just arrived.”

I put my bag and search my flash disk inside my bag, then give it to Solar.

“Here unnie, anyway where is Wheein? I thought I'm already the latest one here.” I wear my white coat while looking all over the room to find where she is.

“Maybe she’s out to find some signal, you know she has to make sure our consulent doesn’t forget that we have an appointment today”

 

 

----------------------------------

 

 

“FINALLY! I feel really glad after this presentation” Hwasa seems more at ease now, she can finally draw a smile on her face.

“Unnie let’s get some breakfast! We don’t have anything to do after this, and the other teams are already left” she asked everyone to join her since she didn’t want to eat alone.

“Now you mention it, it makes me feel really huuuungry. But I will join you only if our team leader also in it.” I grinned to give my widest smile for Solar, trying my best to make her join us. Solar take a glance at me, she drew a little smile on her face.

“Well, I need to make an appointment for our next group discussion. Perhaps I can join you after that?” She carefully answers their question.

“Or.... how about Hwasa and Wheein go first to have breakfast? I will just accompany our unnie to meet the consulent, we will join you after that” I said.

“Well that sounds good too, let’s go Hwasa, I’m so hungry. This presentation makes me forget how to eat properly.” Wheein holds her same age friend’s arm and mumbling.

“Well see you guys!” Hwasa and Wheein left them, they already know that Solar and I maybe can’t join them. Why? Because looking for consulent is not as easy.

 

 

“Unnie, have you had your breakfast yet?”

I tried to take a peek at Solar, I wonder she might haven’t had her breakfast. I’m a bit worried cause her anxious always makes her lost her appetite or her mind. Meanwhile she just bit her lower lips and shook her head while looking at her phone anxiously. I'm right she hasn't had her breakfast yet.

Then suddenly we heard a message’s sound from her phone.

“Byul-ah her secretary said if Prof. Kim is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter