CHAPTER 3 - Let’s Date

Marriage? I Don't Think So
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Moon byulyi-ssi?” Someone shouted my name and it really surprised me.

I looked around to find the source of the voice then I saw a tall handsome guy standing not so far from me. His hair color was about pretty same like mine but a little bit darker with a simple casual hairstyle which looked good on him. He wore a neat baby blue shirt with dark brown khakis. Well okay, i have to admit that his style is appealing enough for girls.

“Ah yes, hello.” I bowed to him politely and he smiled at me widely, seemed like he was so happy to meet me. “Anyway did you already order anything?” I added while carefully looked at his face. Well, yes I admit that he’s charming and somehow his smile also looks sweet that interpret him as a nice guy.

“Ah, not yet. I was waiting for you. So what do you want to drink?” He looked at me with his eyesmile, then looked at the menu thoroughly to find what he wants. Okay fine, he’s handsome. We’ll find his attitude later. “Ice lattee looks nice” I tried to pick one. “Then, 1 ice coffee lattee and 1 ice americano, please. Let’s take a sit then” he said.

“Well let me introduce myself properly this time, my name is Lee-Minhyuk. Nice to meet you.” He gave his hand, seemed like he asked me to shake his hand. I watched his hand carefully to wonder what is his intention. “Mmm, I’m Moon-byulyi. Nice to meet you.” I answered while shaking his hand hesitantly. First skinship? I don’t want to count it as our first skinship.

“You look pretty” He smiled at me while slurping his americano. “Thanks” I couldn’t help but smiling because of his words, I was a bit embarassed. It’s pretty rare I heard someone moreover stranger called me pretty.

“Your dress is pretty,” He said jokingly. What? So it was my dress that looks pretty for him. My expression can’t hide my dumbfounded expression. “No no, you and your dress are pretty haha” he answered right away after saw my expression, then he laughed.

“So Moon-byulyi, may I ask how old are you?” He seemed curious this time. “I’m born at 1992, how about you? Don’t say that you are younger than me..” I looked at him carefully. He just lifted his eyebrow and smile. He seemed like easily to give his smile to me. “Don’t worry, I’m your oppa. I’m born at 1990.” He spoke like proud of himself. “Do I look younger than my age? Hehe,” he asked jokingly. Well, i don’t think I need to answer that, it makes me feel like I look older than him.

“What about your job? I heard from my mom, that you are a doctor. Sounds impressive.” He gave a thumb up.

I can’t read his intention. Did he try to get close just because I’m a doctor or what? I hope not.”Well, it’s just pretty almost the same like any other professions. But still, I love my job” I smiled. “Mmm, so tell me, how about yours? I know nothing about you.” Since I never been told or asked about his background from my mom, so, of course, I know nothing about him. Frankly, I did never have the interest to find out anything about him before.

“I work at a law firm and just started to open some cafe, you should try it someday. I promise you, that the taste is pretty nice.” He convinced me. “I’ll try it someday only if you give me a discount hehe” I answered.

“You told me that you will go to the small island last time, what was that?”

So I told him about my last activity also, how do I get there. So do him, he talked about his job, his interest and everything. We were talking from back and forth till we run out our coffees.

“It’s fun having conversations with you. Should we continue to watch the movie? Only with your permit, of course. And I won’t insist you, but surely I will be happy if you agree.” He gave me desperate looks which make me can not bear to say no. “Well, yes sure you can” I smiled. I bet it’s gonna be a long night then.

....

We have watched the movie and he dropped me off at my home. Honestly, this was not a bad date, but still something felt off but I don’t know what is it. Maybe that was only my thought or was it just because our first meeting? Minhyuk-ssi has been a quite nice guy today, I mean for his attitude too.

“It’s been a pretty while since the last time I spent my time like this. Thank you Minhyuk-ssi, it’s fun to meet you.” Say me before I got out from his car, his black luxurious sedan car. Yeah, at least I know that he’s a rich guy.

“Very well, tonight was one of my favorite night. Such a pleasure to meet you. But can you stop call me with Minhyuk-ssi? How about Minhyuk oppa? Hehe.. Mmm, don’t mind me, I’m just kidding” He said while opening his car’s door for me, with of course his smile.

“Well, thank you Minhyuk oppa, see you next time!” I said. He looked surprised when I called him with oppa, he looked so happy. But why I always have a doubt in him? I feel like something is lack but I don’t understand what is it. I always believe that boys are forever boys and I can’t read his intention. But I can’t lie that I don’t hate him.

“Of course, see you Byulyi!” He waved his hand before leave.

It’s 11pm now, did Solar unnie already fall asleep now? But I did promise her to sum up my date. I better just send some katalk to her...

“Unnie, finally I’m home now. I bet you are already sleeping right now kekekeke.. *emoticon*”

“So about my date, mmm.. He’s actually not really a bad guy, quite charming, but still I don’t want my mom to know that I had a date with him today...” There was no reply yet. Seems like she was already in her dream right now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Solar point of view..

“Yongsun-ah, thanks for today. It’s pretty while since the last time we met. See you!” Eric gave me his best smile while dropping me off in front of my home. I thought I could just go sleep after help Byulyi, but then Eric texted me that he need my help. “Yes, your welcome oppa! Take care..” I smiled to him.

...

I was just laying on Byulyi’s bed, felt so soft, neat, also it smells exactly the same with Byul which makes me comfortable, I feel a bit sleepy, should I just? “KATALK!” Sounds like I heard a katalk’s sound. Is that from my phone?

“Yongsun-ah, are you busy tonight? What are you doing right now?” Aaah, it’s from Eric oppa.

“Not really, oppa. I’m just at my friend’s home right now, what’s wrong oppa?” well, did he need something? It’s been pretty while since the last time we met. Mmm, maybe 2 months ago? I’m not really sure. We still keep contact sometimes, when he’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter