CHAPTER 4 – Welcome to The Island

Marriage? I Don't Think So
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnie, how’s the food?” Asked Wheein. She looked at me confusingly. Did I look weird? “Unnie, were you upset or something? Why are you pouting?” She’s looked frustrated, which made me a bit taken aback. “Ah no, I was just got back from the toilet, maybe later I’ll check the food, hehe.” I lied.

“This unnie seems like had a constipation hahahaha” Hwasa teased me while rubbing my belly.

“Ya! Do you want to die?” I yelled at her while trying to grab her hands. This girl always and never gets bored to make fun of me.

“Hey guys, what are you doing? When will the briefing start?” Solar asked us while putting her bag on the chair. No no, I don’t want to answer or make any interaction to Solar. I’ll better go check the food, I feel like I just don’t want to see her in a meantime.

“Not yet unnie, and seems like Byulyi unnie had constipation hahaha” Hwasa answered her question when I walked out stealthy. Yeaah whatever, for now, I will surely kill Hwasa after this..

“Then, where is Byulyi now?” Solar asked to the others while looked around. “I don’t know unnie, maybe toilet? haha.” Wheein laughed while tossing her hand to Hwasa. “Is it that bad?” Solar looked worried.

...

I heard my phone’s ringing, “Unnie, where are you? The briefing will start in 5 minutes..” I heard Wheein whispered.

“Ah yeah, thanks, Wheein.” I closed the phone and hurriedly go back to the meeting room. Thank God, it hasn’t started yet. I was hurriedly looking for my seat but then I realized that I have to sit side by side with Solar. Oh God! Not right now.. Aah, why?

“Hey! Where have you been?” Solar patted my shoulder. I was a bit surprised by her. Why did I have to be surprised? It’s even just an ordinary question. I took a deep breath while look around, then answer her question, “from breakfast spot” At least I hope she will stop giving the question to me for a while. “But Wheein said you were from the toilet, cause you got constipation” Asked Solar worriedly, she lifted her eyebrow looked so worried.

“He? Do you believe her?” I whispered, but then I saw Wheein and Hwasa were laughing beside Solar. Great! She did believe her. Aah, but I don’t really want to explain anything since the briefing was about to started..

We got free time about half hours to take our breakfast since I already had breakfast before,  I was just playing with my phone and wait for the others. Why did I have to be this upset because of Eric and Solar? It’s not really my problem if they did have a relationship. I don’t even know him, and Solar... She’s just.. she’s just.... Why I can’t find any reasonable excuse the reason why I got so upset. It makes me so frustrated, it really doesn’t make any sense.

“Let’s go to the bus guys! Unnie, let’s go!” Hwasa said cheerfully. Finally, they finished their breakfast, I just need to follow her to go to the bus. By the way, where is my seat? Great! It’s just like what I thought, I have to sit beside Solar unnie since Hwasa and Wheein will always stick together.

“Byulyi-ah, come on, hurry,” Solar said cutely while waving her hand. Hey? What’s wrong with her? Did she have no idea that I don’t want to talk with her today? I bet she’ll never know. Such a yeba, yeppeun babo. But her act makes me don’t want to be angry with her. Feels like I’m the babo one. So I sat beside her while observing her face, she looked so happy. It’s easy to tell since she can’t stop smiling. “What’s wrong, unnie?” I’m confused.

“Hehe.. I made a sandwich, do you want to try?” She smiled at me. Mmm, what answer should I give to her? “Nope unnie, thanks,” I said poker face. Seemed like I was bit rude, but it was just because I wasn’t in the mood to talk with her yet.

“Well, do you need laxative then? Were your constipation really bad?” She asked really worriedly, that even it’s surprised me cause Hwasa and Wheein who sat in front of us heard that, then laughing so hard. “Ya! Hwasa! Wheein!” I yelled their name to make them stop laughing.

“Seriously unnie, I don’t have constipation right now” I tried to make sure and make her believe. But she still looked at me with a weird face. “Oh come on! I really don’t have constipation right now.” It started to make me feel annoyed.

“Then why you don’t want to try my sandwich?” Her face looked so innocent and pure which makes me .... mmm “My hands is a bit dirty right now so...” I tried to give her another rational excuse.

Then she cleaned her hand with handrub, opened her mealbox, hold the sandwich and placed it closer to my mouth. “Say AAAAAH,” She said. This girl is really impossible. Seemed like I have to stop be upset and eat her food.  She is really…

“Aah, okay okay unnie, I give up.” I opened my mouth then take a bite. Mmm.

“How’s it??” She asked curiously. Seriously her face was so adorable like a squirtle.

“Well, it’s good unnie. It’s better than my expectation” I said. “I thought it would be tasteless cause you made it hehehee” I added it, jokingly.

She hit my hand “Ya! I don’t want to give it to you again then” She put the sandwich back to the mealbox and closed it. She turned her face to the window and pouting.

“Aah unnie, I’m sorry hehehe” I held her arm and poke her cheek

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter