CHAPTER 8 – LAST CHAPTER: Unpredictable Fate

Marriage? I Don't Think So
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day she just got back after hospitalized, she looked much better than before, no more pain drawn on her face. She was just smiling and act cutely to everyone, she’s just so lovely. I missed her, moreover, that was our first meeting at the island after she said that she loved me. When our eyes met, we were just simply smiling, aaah I missed that time. Well, please just forget about Eric who drove her here, it made me jealous, of course. Then it was a bit awkward at our first night, I was so confused what should I do with her and so did she, back then we were only laughing all night long. I love her. Oh God! I was just spacing out again.

I can’t believe if today is already the last day we are on this island and right now we are on our way back to our place. I love this place cause I have so many memories, I gained more experiences, I learned how to communicate to the society and moreover I found love in here, and it’s Solar. I have no other words to explain how thankful I feel to have her. Moreover for this last 2 months, she has been so much caring to me. Even if I did so much stupid acts, she forgave me easily. She was just so lovable.

...

The first thing that I hate so much about coming back home is the family meeting. I can’t believe that my mom already arranged a meeting with Minhyuk’s family, again. Aaah... I can’t believe this, I know she wants me to get married as soon as possible, but this is not the right way.

“Hi Byul-ah, long time no see” Minhyuk patted my shoulder softly then smiled at me.

“Hi oppa.. I can’t believe we meet again in here”

“You seem like don’t want to see me?” He said cluelessly.

“Aaah.. it’s not like that, not with this family meeting.” I said.

He just laughed at me. “Honestly, I don’t understand too why we have to meet at this kind family meeting. It would be better just the two of us.” He smiled then winked at me.

“Yeaah, you are right oppa..” mmm... Wait? Did He say the two of us? I looked at him who were still smiling at me. Oh no, not with that smile not with his wink too.. please, I have Solar.. I have Solar..

...

Finally, this family meeting was over and we headed back to our home, but then I saw Minhyuk came to my mom, he seemed like whispering something that made my mom smiling to me. What the....

“Byul-ah, Minhyuk-ssi will drive you home.” She said to me with her vixen smile. Oh, mom...

“Oppa, what is this about?” I asked him a bit annoyed.

“Hahaha, don’t be mad at me.. Let’s go Byul...” He smiled at me then turned his face to my parent. “Thank you Mrs. Moon, thank you Mr. Moon.. see you again” He bowed politely.

“Don’t mind to NOT bring her home hahaha” My mom laughed

“MOM!” I shocked by her words. I closed my face with my hand because I feel embarrassed.

...

He still keeps smiling while driving his car, this guy surely had a lot of ideas inside his head and I can’t believe I can’t read his intentions. He took a peek at me once, then continue to driving.

“Why are you pouting? Hehe” He asked

Oh, crap! I can’t hide my expression. “I just want to show you something.” He added. I learned his expression carefully, but still have no idea about his intention.

We arrived at a coffee shop near Han river, a simple coffee shop with a nice view, it’s his cafe. We ordered the drink and sat on the outside to enjoy the starry sky and Han river’s view. He still looked at me with his smile. Oh, come on! Stop it already, it makes me feel weird and guilty at the same time.

“So, what’s this oppa?” I smiled awkwardly.

“You look pretty today, that makes me don’t want to let you go home early.” He said.

Oh my god, it’s so cheesy..... It makes me so speechless, I don’t even know what to reply him. “Hahahaaa..” He laughed “I’m sorry, you must be thinking that I’m so greasy.” He continued. I’m still looking at him with a full of question face but have no idea how to say it.

“It’s pretty while since the last time we meet and actully I made something for you.” He took his phone and opened his gallery, plugged the headset on it then gave his phone to me. “Please watch it” He sounds nervous while looking at me. He helped me put the headset on my ears. When I opened it, there is a video... the video begins with a selfie camera of Minhyuk...

“Hi Moon Byulyi-ssi.. my name is Lee Minhyuk, nice to meet you hehehe, and right now I’m in front of Mango Cafe hehe, this place is where we met for the first time.” He shooted at the entrance door. “This, in here, right in front of the door, I saw you for the first time. I can’t forget you wore a simple blue dress and how you smile at me for the first time. You looked so pretty.” He shooted every place, from the theater, the ticket movie, his bike, every single date’s things that we have ever done.

Then finally.. “Tadaa..” He said at the video while saw me a sketch, that was his necklace’s sketch that Solar hate the most. “I drew it all night long for you, I can’t stop thinking about you while drawing this... when you watch this video it means I already gave you the necklace.. Mmm, do you like it?”

The video ended then I turned my face at him, he still looking at me nervously. I gave him a smile. “It’s ended oppa,” I said. I can hear his gulp’s noise, he took a deep breath, then fixed his gaze on me. Oh no... I’m afraid that I believe I know what he will say to me..

He waved his hand to the waiter in front of the cashier, then the waiter came with a red roses bouquet. Minhyuk stood up and took the flower bouquet. Now it’s my turn to be frozen. Oh God... please don’t..

“Moon Byulyi-ssi, I have been thinking about this since our first date, I think I like you.. I like you from the moment I met you. I like your smile, your laugh, your attitude, I like everything about you.. Mmm... and I don’t want to let you go” He stopped for a while then took a deep breath.... “Byul-ah, can I be your boyfriend?” He asked while giving his flower to me. He looked at me half worried half anxious. Oh God! No....

I was so surprised, what the... Should I just answer it straightforward? Aaah... It’s so cruel. I looked at him with a sad face. What should I do? He’s a good person, but I can’t deny that I don’t have any feeling to him, and moreover I have Solar now...

“Minhyuk oppa, I’m sorry I’m afraid I can’t accept your flower.”

“Why?” He sat back to his chair weakly and looked at me with his sad face.

“I already have someone that I love the m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter