CHAPTER 2 – Do you want to ... ?

Marriage? I Don't Think So
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KATALK!

Then suddenly I heard a katalk’s sound. “Hi! I’m Minhyuk. *emoticon*”

I just startled! Oh God! This is from my mom friend’s son. What should I do then? Damn it! I'm so confused...

 

Maybe I can reply it like this.. “Hi, I'm Moonbyul” I tried my best to answer his text but damn! It’s so awkwardly plain. I looked around to find some ideas, aah whatever I'll just send it like that. Then I pressed the send button with my eyes closed.

 

After 3 minutes I heard a katalk sound from my phone again, sounds like he already replied my text.

“Your picture is pretty, can we meet up someday? I’m not a chatting person so.. *emoticon*”

 

What the heck..... It’s only his second chat and he asks me to meet up? Also, he’s not a chatting person but use emoticon in every chat? Are you kidding me? Mmm.. It’s almost late at night at my clinic and it’s a bit quiet in here, it’s because patients rarely came for consultation over than 11pm except an emergency situation. I looked at my stethoscope, stared it blankly and think deeply. But I don’t want to make my mom feel bad too. I feel like battling a conflict between my will and my mom’s wish. Dilemma. Well, she’s still my mom tho, so..

“Thanks and sure, let’s meet up before I go to some small island to work *emoticon*” I answered half-heartedly.

“How about next Saturday at mango coffee at 7pm? *emoticon*”

“Sounds good. See you there Minhyuk-ssi”

Finally, this suffering is over. I feel like I should tell it to someone. But who? Should I tell it to Solar unnie? Mmm... should I? I will tell her tomorrow. Oh, my! One more trouble comes. I bit my lower lip and scratch my neck confusingly.

 

 

---------------------------

 

 

It’s raining outside but I have to meet my teammate to discuss those programs. Mmm, rain coat ready! Notes ready! Pen ready! Aaah flashdisk! Now I’m ready! Maybe I should wear some short and a simple hoodie? Naaah I will just wear my black pants and my dark blue mickey mouse hoodie, it suits me better.

...

 

Meanwhile Solar.....

“Ahhh it’s raining outside, should I pick Moonbyul? Should I ask her to ride my car? I better to call her.” Solar tried calling byul’s phone a few times but she didn’t answer. She bit her lower lip, think deeply. “Mmm, is she already on her bike? ... Seems like that. Well I better off then”

 

...

The rain is not that heavy but surely drenched my raincoat. I tidied up my raincoat, then walked into the cafe. I saw Hwasa and Wheein have already arrived before me, they were busy chatting and eating their snacks. Strangely there was no Solar unnie yet. After 15 minutes I saw a girl wore red mickey mouse hoodie walking toward us. I was in dazed for a while cause we wore the same outfit today, I just smiled unconciously. “Our leader team is late today haha,” I said while looking at her smiling.

 

“Byul-ah! Did you see your phone? I’m late cause I tried to call you before. I’m worried about you since it’s raining outside” Solar almost hit me with her umbrella. She looked sullen somehow but it’s cute to see her act like that.

“Haha unnie I’m sorry, I don’t know about that”

I hug her arm, beg for her forgiveness cutely.... I checked my phone and surprised cause there were already 5 misscalled from Kim Yong Sun unnie written on my phone. What? How come I didn’t realize it? But why? Why she want me to ride her car? Aaah I should just wait for her phone then. Was she worried about me?

“Heol! If I were Solar unnie, I would be really angry then.” Hwasa smiled to tease me.

“Stop it Hwasa-ssi.....” I give her some serious look to make her know that I don’t like her tease. “Laser beams zzziiiiiing kekeke,” Wheein said jokingly while pointing her eyes out with her hands then toss her hand to Hwasa. What a duo!

“Everybody listen up! Come on let’s focus!” Solar said while clapping her hands to make attention. ”Starts from Wheein, please give me your ideas” Solar started to get on fire and no one could stop her..

 

 

------------------------------

 

 

It’s already Saturday now and I forgot to tell Solar unnie about Minhyuk and our meet up. Somehow I doubted that it’s an important matter to share to Solar unnie, maybe she won’t be interested about that.

 

KATALK!

“Hi Moonbyul-ssi, don’t forget Mango coffee at 7pm. *emoticon*” I startled by my own phone and by the text at my lockscreen phone. Well, seemed like I really have to meet him. It felt like it’s been a while since the last time I had a date.

 

What should I wear? Some cute stuff? y stuff? Casual stuff? Or my ordinary outfit? I don’t want to look so pretty in front of him yet I don’t want to look too ugly too. I feel like I should take care my mom’s pride and image in front of her friend’s son. I feel a bit annoyed somehow. Should I call Solar unnie? I believe she understands this stuffs better than me.

“... Hello, Byulyi, what’s up?”

“Unnie, I'm so confused right now...... Mmm... I have a date tonight and don’t know what should I wear” I sounded like a schooler kid who will go on their first date.

“Woah? Really? Hahaha.. should I pay you a visit? I’m on my way back home right now and have nothing to do later.” She sounded cheerfully like ready to tease me.

“Okay then, I’ll wait for you”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter