CHAPTER 7 – White Christmas

Marriage? I Don't Think So
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I changed my clothes as fast as I can, do some simple makeup, then came to the living room for some breakfast before going to work. I looked over to find where Solar was, but only found Wheein and Hwasa who were ready to go. “Unnie, we will leave first,” Hwasa said.

“Mmm, where is Solar unnie?” I asked her.

“Solar unnie is eating her breakfast on the terrace, she looked a bit upset. So becareful hehe” Wheein answered me. “See you unnie!” She added.

It’s cute to see her jealous like that but scary at the same time. So I ate my breakfast at the living room while carefully took a peek at Solar. I was a bit startled when she finished her breakfast and put the plate into the kitchen. She only took a glance at me with her scary gaze. I already finished my breakfast then walked toward her. “Honey, we need to talk first before we go.” I held her hand and looked into her.

“What?” She said shortly.

“I’m sorry if you don’t like it.” I removed the necklace in front of her. “I won’t wear this again, so don’t be mad at me.. it scares me.. every time you got angry with me, it feels like I will lose you... I just don’t like it.” I said painfully.

She smiled at me, finally, I can see her smile.. “Thanks my lovely Byul-ah,” She said while hugging me tightly, then kissed my cheek.

I smelled her hair and touch it gently, then she fixed her gaze right into my eyes. Mmm... it makes me closed my eyes right away.... “Honey, your breath is like kimchi fried rice. I can’t kiss you now. Hehe” She said while laughing.

Aaah my face was already turned to red because of embarassment. Damn you kimchi fried rice.

--------------------------------------------

It’s christmast next week and we got the day off about 10 days, but because there is no doctor in this village, the head of the health worker suggests at least 1 doctor stay in here. Cause we don’t want to be alone on this island, we decided to split it into 2 teams, Solar with me and Hwasa with Wheein of course, so we can get at least 5 days off. So I said to Solar that I really don’t want to come back to my hometown since I believe I will have a family meeting and else, I just simply hate that. Then we decided to have the holiday at Solar’s place, her hometown. I was afraid at first since I think I have to meet her family, but she convinced me that their family already went to Hongkong to enjoy christmast there.

We were on the bus right now, on the way to her hometown. Somehow I feel glad that I can escape from reality with my lovely girlfriend, even though no one realize that we are a couple. Even though I never know what will happen to us at future, even though...... Ah whatever, at least today I feel glad I have her as my girl. “Honey, what are you thinking about?” Solar said while poking my cheek. She looked so bored yet so adorable.

“I’m thinking about you, sweetheart.. hehe,” I said while rubbing her hair. She leaned her head on my shoulder while holding my right hand.

“What will we do in your hometown?” I asked.

“I don’t know, let’s find out later hehe,” She said. She was just so cute, everything about her is just so cute. I can’t help to fall into her charm, more and more.

“Okay, let’s have fun,” I said while kissing her hand.

...

Her home is not so big yet so small for only 3 people, it’s neat, clean, and simple. I can imagine how personality their parent is. There were a lot of pictures of Solar since childhood till graduation, she was just so cute back then, with her dimple on chin also her chubby face. I feel like I wanted to turn back the time just to meet the chidlhood of Solar. Her mother is really look alike her, which is also adorable.

Her room is dominant of yellow decoration, not so girly but it’s really Solar’s type. I laid on her bed for a while, “Aaah my back.. finally,” I said. She smiled at me then laid beside me.. “Aigoo, our Byul is tired right now hehe,” She said while playing with my hair. This feeling when she played with my hair....

“Honey, can I kiss you now?” I asked her with my puppy eyes. She looked at me then smile. “Nope, you are stink. Go take a bath first, or should we take a bath together? hehe,” She said jokingly.

“Oh my god, this girl is so erted. Haha..” I laughed.

...

The next day, she took me to travel around her town with her car. I can’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter