*** Fighting on the Island***

***LOVE ISLAND***
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Kim Jong Kook!!!Wake up!!!!Wake up!!!!!”… the sound of shouting near his ear and non-stop shaking, Jong Kook sit up in half sleepy. Suddenly, he forgets about where he arrived now. But he feel disappoint when he remember that he reached in the broken ship at the middle of sea. He slowly rub his face and look annoyingly to the woman who wake up him. The woman is pointing to the front with a bit jump.

“Look... we found the island”…she shout in her jump. The word of ‘island’ is like electric shocked to his body. He stand up immediately and look the direction where she pointing.

Now, he can smile lightly the first time after last night when he found the island. That mean he can survive without lost his life from that sea. He looks beside and sees that Ji Hyo smile brightly as grab her both hands like praying. His lip is more curl when he found her bright smile. But he moves his eyes to front before she catch. And no need to say that he was blames himself for looking her.

“Let’s prepared to go there”… he said.

“How???”… Ji Hyo asked but her smile is still not disappeared.

“Don’t worry I has way… Just search the thing which we need to take to the island”… he said and leave first from that place. His legs are lead to the room of captain.

As he hopes, the weapons are found in the Captain’s room. Jong Kook takes the riffle and bullets. And the knife too. He found the small tent and lighters.

“Ah…hahhh”…he shout happily when he found that the Pistol gun. He keep the pistol by thinking to give Song Ji Hyo. Wait…why he think for her?? Get out Song Ji Hyo.

He searched the things which they will need on the island because he can’t know that this island have human or not. If not, they will certainly need many things to survive their life.

 

Ji Hyo enter the kitchen first. Her stomach is grumbling non-stop for she haven’t touch food the whole night. She fried two eggs with gas cooker and toast four bread. And she prepared two plates the one is for her and another one is……….Yes for Kim Jong Kook.

Ji Hyo take a plate and come out to the deck after she finished. She found that Jong Kook is making the boat with the empty tubs and woods. She didn’t amaze for he trying to make a boat. Because she well know that Jong Kook is excellent at sailing and he always compete the race of sailing with various items at Han River. And he always got the first.

Ji Hyo put a plate beside him but he didn’t even show the sign of acknowledge to her. Actually, she was never hopes the acknowledgement from his but she feel angry when he neglect her breakfast like that. Ji Hyo nothing said and watch him how he will make her breakfast. Her body is straight when Jong Kook push the plate with his toe during tied the tub and wood. She feel that her face is suddenly hot and want to scratch his face with her nails badly. She try to holds her mind but her body isn’t allow to do nothing if they can’t scratch his face. Therefore, Her hands are move immediately to the plate. She take the plate and throw into the sea. And she enter into the belly as stamping with mixing the feeling of angry, sad, embarrassment. She feel so regret for she was make this stupid thing for these bastard. Now, she didn’t have the appetite for food. Therefore, she put her plate onto the desk and only prepared the things which she will be need.

 

Jong Kook knows everything. Everything means Ji Hyo prepared the breakfast for him and she throws the plate and leave angrily. But he didn’t care. He didn’t want to have the thing which he will be thanked to her. Therefore, the best thing is not involve with her anything. Therefore, he put his entire mind in his boat making.

 

The fastest thing among the Universe is the time. This time is faster in the ocean than the land. Now, the sun is near to set when he finished his boat. He didn’t see the shadow of Song Ji Hyo till now after happened at morning. Jong Kook tied his luggage, water bottles, medicine box and tent on the boat. And after, he come down to the belly and throws a piece of wood to her door as knock. Not long after, the door is opened and she come out. Jong Kook stunned a moment for Ji Hyo is completely and simply beautiful in her scarlet shirt and dark skinny jean. And her face is fresh look like she was taking the bath. He quickly move his eyes when conscious his mind and body

“Take your things to up”… he said shortly and leave from that place quickly. He really want to punch himself now. Why he seeing the beauty in her now???

He enter the Captain’s room and taking a bath. He wash his head to clear his stupid mind in his head. He know more how much tired all of his body and mind when the water drop on his body. Therefore, he was taking long time under the shower.

After taking a bath, he wear the black t-shirt and half quarter kaki pant. And he wears his ‘Daniel Wellington’ clock and the time is show to the five. “Ohh…It’s late”

Jong Kook rush to the deck after taking the bag of weapons and life jackets too. When he reached up, he found that all are ready on the boat and Ji Hyo sit as leaning the things which tied on the boat.

“Why the things are too much???”…Jong Kook ask with pointing the things which are higher than her body with sit beside. Ji Hyo look him and

“We need the food right”…she answer shortly but complete. Jong Kook shake his head and chuckled a bit. “These woman is more worry will be hungry than her life lost”…that just only he said in his mind.

And they are slowly, carefully and difficultly put the boat on the water. When both of them reached on the boat, the sun is even near to set. By the way, the view of sun set in the ocean is beautiful like a picture by the excellent artist. But they have no time to enjoy the beautiful view and only put all of their effort in paddle. But the persons who paddle is only two and that resource isn’t enough to move fast the boat. And the one is also girl and that more less effort. Jong Kook bite his under lips and severely try hard paddle for afraid the light lose before they reached to the island. Both of his arms are feel stiff but he didn’t dare to lessen his force.

At that time Ji Hyo suddenly stand as hold the edges of her scuff in her hands.

“Woww”…these words are slip out from his lips before he aware. She is like a fashion model now. Her smooth half curly hair and the scuff is flowing with the wind. Jong Kook even forget to blame her for not help to paddle. And he didn’t get the answer of her sudden stupid action. But…as soon, he was known that he was wrong for thought she was doing stupid action. Because Ji Hyo take out the blanket from one of luggage and tied their edges on the rope. She hold the upper edges of the blanket and suddenly their boat have sailcloth. He think their speed is more fast because the wind direction is blowing to the island. Now he know that this st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter