*** A Terrible Night in the Sea***

***LOVE ISLAND***
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh God…We found the island!!!!!!!!”… A yell sound from the Seaman is loudly appeared after thrusing the sound of strong waving which happen due to the typhoon and the groaning of the people. Some people from the ship are looked the front with the eyes which full of hoping. Among of the some people, Jong Kook too.

He grabs tightly one of the piles and looked the front where the Seaman yelled. Yes... Seaman right because he also sees one of the small things like the hill in the dark and he want to sure that is the island despite the view is a little blah for the huge wave are crushing strongly them.

When the people saw the island, all of the ship is noisier due to the voice of they are shouting for help. Some are yelling for help, some are groaning for pain, some are penance to the god and the whole environment is terribly noisy under the monster typhoon. The time is also midnight and the evil dark is completely placed all environment of the sea. And they can't know where the place they reached now except is a place in the broad sea. And they can't try to know because their situation is suffering the storm on the ship terribly.

Jong Kook try hardly to grab the thing which he hold for worry he will be fall from the ship cause of shaking badly by the storm. Although he was strong and tough man, he isn’t strong enough to face the storm right. He is also a human and also a mortal. Therefore, he didn’t dare to leave from that place where he grab.

“Bomm!!!!!!!”… He clearly heard the crash sound of the ship and his heart is jump for worry when he found that the place where they thought the island isn’t really island. It is just only huge rocks and they are so belated when they know it is the rock because that rock already breaks their ship. Fortunately, the ship was placed on the rock without moving a bit and didn't sink immidiately caus of rock. Their ship' fate is even look like "Titanic". It is only good looking in the movie. At the outside is suffer terribly nearly dead.

“Our ship was broken!!!!!!!Near to sink!!!!!! Put the yawls on the sea!!!!!!”… the order from the Captain is horrifying appeared under the noisy. All of the persons from the ship are try to jump onto the yawl. “They also afraid to lose their life right because they are human too”…

Jong Kook also prepare to jump in the yawl. But something is stop his legs which prepare to jump.

“Song Ji Hyo???”... yess…he didn’t seen the shadow of this woman until now. Although she is his enemy, he should to save the human life during this state. So, he shout to one of the seamen to wait him and leads his legs to the belly of the ship. He didn't sure they heard or not. When he reach the front of Song Ji Hyo’s room, he found that the room door is closed from the outside. He suddenly frowned and beat the door to know someone have in there.

“Ommo…Yogiyo…Please help me…please…my lock is broken…please”…the pitiful pleading sound appeared from the room. He well knows this voice. The owner of the sound is ‘Song Ji Hyo’ aka ‘His enemy’.

He was hate her how much though he have no heart to left a woman alone in the ship and at least not now. Therefore, he searched the thing which can open the room and he found that the big wooden. He take and try to break the key. After the door break, he open the door.

He found that his enemy is looking with trusty eyes to the door when he opened. But her eyes are immediately change to the displeased when the person who stand in front of her is he. But not so harsh like before.

“Kim Jong Kook???”…she mutter with full of unbelieves. He know that she can’t believe now for the person who save her is become no one, he Kim Jong Kook.

“Wae???”…he ask with full of cold.

“Anni”…she reply and only bow her head for she don’t want to meet their eyes.

“We have no time, Let’s go to deck”… he said and run to the deck. Ji Hyo follow behind him.

“Ohh…Goshh!!!!!!!!”… he think his head is burst out now. Because of the yawls are left them. He didn’t even see the shadow of the people now. He feel that his world is broken pieces…Ani…may be his hope and his promised too…….

“Arghh!!!!!!!! That is because of you!!!!!! They are left me now. Because of you!!!!!!!!!!”…he yelled to the woman who stands behind him and her face is also pale for horrify likewise him.

“Mwo??? Who tell you to save me?? Who?????”… Ji Hyo also shout back him as glaring with her beautiful eyes. “Yes…she right. No one order you to save that woman. You’re the one who stupid to save that ingrate woman. You deserve it Kim Jong Kook…deserve it!!!”. He blame himself in his mind because Song Ji Hyo right. He grab his head with his palm and kick the everything which reach into his eyes.

 

 

Now, everywhere is silent. The sea is also acting gentle now after they destroy them like a monster. Jong Kook walk to the quarter and look the situation of their ship. He think the ship can’t be sink immidiately because the half body of the ship is cast on the rock. For tonight, he sure they can’t sink. He look behind and found that the hateful woman is looking away with hoping that the yawls are come back again to save them. But both of them know that is only just being hope.

Jong Kook walk back near her and look her. The worry is clearly settled on her beautiful face. He feel pity when seeing her upset face. Of course, she also will be afraid now how much the people called she is tough. Even he feel break down when he know the people are left him. Jong Kook sigh softly and stand beside her by sending his eyes to the dark sea.

“Go and rest in your room. I think we're safe now and the ship also can’t be sink at least not tonight”… he told her with trying his best to contain the hint of soft in his voice. Ji Hyo turn her face to his side when he saying and his betray eyes is glance her during he forced himself not to look her.

“Huhh…the tear in her eyes??”… yes…her eyes is full of tear but she not cry. This is the first time he found the tear in her eyes likewise iron woman she.

“What will we do now??”…she ask but not looking his eyes. She send her eyes to the base of ship. Of course, she also didn’t want to face him likewise he do.

“I don’t know…I have no idea. Now everything is dark and we can’t see our environment. Let’s continue this question when the sun out”… he reply. Ji Hyo glance his face after finish his reply. Very short glance.

“Keure”…Ji Hyo take her heavy steps to the belly. Actually, she want to leave quickly in front of him but her body didn’t allow her. She was used all of her energy while open her door when they reached in the storm. Even though she didn’t feel nothing during they meet dangerous, now each parts of her body is pain. She slowly message her shoulder and think about that she should thanked to Jong Kook or not. Honestly, she didn’t want to have any kind of affair with this man. But she know that she will be left alone if Jong Kook didn’t come and save her. And now she will be still in her room with helpless if Jong Kook didn’t. Kim Jong Kook can left her and accompany with t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter