***Rainy Nights***

***LOVE ISLAND***
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The rain drops are drizzle outside of the cave. The rain is heavy the whole day due to the storm. Now, the time is even dark but the rain is still drizzle. Due to rain, the cool of the inside cave is sink till back bone. And they can’t make the camp fire too because all of leaves and branches are wet due to the rainy the whole day.

Ji Hyo tightly pull her fur coat to her chest and glance to Kim Jong Kook. Jong Kook is looking the photo of in his purse with flash light as leaning the wall of the cave. And his face is obviously grieving. Without she ask, she know that the photo is his girlfriend. Of course, he also will be missing his girlfriend under this weather. Even she who didn’t have boyfriend is missing to the one who she also doesn’t know. “The Rain is can make to born the miss in human’s heart.” During she watching outside, she also feel dolorous. Suddenly…

“CLAP!!!!!!”… One of the strong bursting sound is appeared from bolting.

“OMMA!!!!!!!!”…Ji Hyo shout and closed her ears with both of her hands. And she diving to the floor and faced o the floor as closing her eyes tight.

“CLAP!!!!!!!”

“Ahhh!!!!OMMA!!!!APPA!!!!”

 

Jong Kook surprised at first for sudden Ji Hyo shout and lay on the floor. But he run near with panic when she shout again after clapping outside.

“Song Ji Hyo…Song Ji Hyo…Kwechana????”… he ask in worry and shake her shoulder.

“Kim...Jong…Kook. I’m…afraid”… she said pitifully in sobbing.

“Yah…yah…It’s ok. No need to afraid”… he try to comfort her. Song Ji Hyo who so tough is showing the other side of her is made him feel guilty.

“CLAP!!!!!!!!!!”

“ARGHH!!!!!!”… Ji Hyo shout rival with the clap. He is trying not to burst out his laugh because she is funny now. “Ok…don’t tell me I’m cruel…You too will be feel the same if you in my place…ok”

He consoles her softly rubbing her shoulder and pull her body up.

“Song Ji Hyo… I have beside you. You don’t need to afraid…ok”… he console softly. May be this is the first time he treat softly to her. Actually, treat her likewise is not tired but a bit uncomfortable. He try to pull her body to sit up.

“Shiro…Release me”… she struggle from his hold and lay again on the floor. The thunders are shooting non-stop outside for the storm is more stronger.

At last, Jong Kook drag her near the tent and push her body in the tent. Her body is rolling in the tent like a ball. “Yokshi…Song Ji Hyo”.

And Jong Kook search something from his bag rashly.

“A ha… gotcha” … he shout like a winner while holding his Sony Walkman from his bag.

“Please…please not be battery down…please”…he wish and slowly press the power button. Immediately, he get the flash light from the face of his Walkman. He feel relief again for the battery is still full.

“Oh…Gosh Thanks you”… He search again and take out earphone. He enter the tent and Song Ji Hyo still shouting rival with the thunder as closing her ears. Jong Kook take her hands and replace with the earphone at the place of her hands.

Ji Hyo is slowly open her eyes and listening the song with blank. And she slowly sitting up from the position.

Jong Kook ask her with body language by making his finger and thumb touch as a circle to ask her “Are you ok??” She reply him with nod. She even wave her head with the beat. She is brave again now. And she slowly lay on the floor and closed her eyes softly by enjoying the music.

 

Jong Kook take slowly the earphone from Ji Hyo who sleep soundly now. And he power off his Walkman. He must need to use when thunder shoot again right! He fold his tower and put under her head for a pillow. And he grin with imaging how much she angry if she know the towel put under her head is the one he wrapped today morning. And he cover her body with thick blanket and come out from the tent.

“Omma!!! It’s cold”… he shout with shock and rush in the tent again because the outside is so cold and the icy wind are blowing into the cave now. He really…really can’t sleep outside with this temperature. Jong Kook look around the tent and this tent is wide to can sleep about four persons freely. He means that he can sleep inside. But he worry that Song Ji Hyo accuse him the ert man if she observe that he was sleep in the tent together with her. If he sleep outside, he sure he will be the ice man (likewise iron man but not hero, just corpse) at morning. Therefore, he move to the side of below Ji Hyo foot by his and lay slowly between the tent and her foot. He doesn’t want to sleep with her parallel because that position is more chance to accuse him. And Ji Hyo was misunderstood that he was destroy her friend life till got the pregnant right. Therefore, he more than hundred percent sure that she will shout and kick him for sleeping beside her. So, he choose to sleep below her foot with ‘T’ reverse position.

He can sleep comfortably because the space is a bit wide. He cover the blanket till reach his chin and prepare to sleep.

But before he sleep, about of a past night is enter his thought.

 

A rainy night of last two years,

 

At that day, Jong Kook had a trial and also his mom birthday but the time he was come back is a bit late. He drive his car carefully because of the outside rainy hardly, He non-stop open his wiper on mirror and open car’s headlights bulb in the dark. He was a little worry for he will not be arrived his home in time due to the weather. The warning of storm is announced non-stop from the radio. Although he hurry to go back home, he don’t dare to raise the speed for afraid become the slip due the road are so wet. Therefore, he drive just slow.

Suddenly, he found a wet woman beside of the road with his car’ light. Despite he didn’t see clearly for the rain, he sure that she was need help and look like her car was broken because she was stand under the rain without umbrella by beside of her car and looking left right as search one of the cars which can be help her.

Jong Kook stopped his car though his way isn’t the side of her. He take the umbrella and run near her.

“May I help you???”… he shout a bit to can hear her his voice. He can’t see clearly her face until now because his glass is blah with mist.

“Ah…neh…please help me Mr. My car is broken”… a soft sound appeared. The sound is mixing shake, disappoint, depressed and trusty. And the adding is he so familiar with this voice.

“Wait!!! You”… Jong Kook take his mist glass and look the woman’s face after lift his umbrella up.

“Huh…you??”…the other side also resp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter