***First Day on the Island***

***LOVE ISLAND***
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jong Kook wakes up after having the good dream of his girlfriend during his sleep. “Wait...not ert dream man.”

His body is amazingly feel better after he taking the best rest. He even dreaming that he is sleeping on the deluxe bed though he was sleep on the sand by pillowing his bag for the cruel woman is occupation his tent. And wake up at the morning while listening the music of ocean isn’t bad huh.

 He sit up as yawning. Something are fall down from his body.

“Ohhh”…he pick up and look the thing which has fallen. He knows the reason now why he feels better when he wake up. Because the warm bags are put on his knee and shoulder. And he knows that treatment is from the only doctor of this island. Jong Kook grin while looking the warm bag and search the doctor.

Aww…he found that the doctor is sitting on the fallen coconut tree. She was eating her breakfast with acting she doesn’t know anything though she knows everything since the time of he wake up. “Why this woman can eat always?”

Jong Kook go to her and sit beside her. Ji Hyo is still acting she doesn’t see him. Jong Kook chuckled for her childish action. Real Song Ji Hyo isn’t kind of woman who childish. Real Song Ji Hyo is very dangerous for a man. During thinking, his morning pleasant feeling is disappeared when he remember his friend and her affair. Therefore, Jong Kook didn’t try to say anything and come out to the beach to wash his face. When he reach the beach, he take off his T-shirt and diving into the water to swim.

 

“Ommo…What he is doing now???”… Ji Hyo immediately shut her eyes with her palm when Jong Kook take off his T-shirt.

“Woww…so masculine…he really gym man”… she mutter while looking his muscle on his stomach by sneaking between of her fingers.

“Ommo…Song Ji Hyo…Are you looking a man body?? Yah…Micheossuh micheossuh” she scold herself by can’t believe that she was looking a man’s body as knock her head non-stop.  

“Wait!!! Why the weather is so hot suddenly”… she complain witht acting doesn’t know that she was shy now.

 

After Jong Kook swimming, he come back to their place without wearing his T-shirt back. His wet body is shining under the sun shine. When he reach their tent, he found that Ji Hyo is cooling herself with her palm as her face is red like tomato and so noticeable that she avoid with his eyes. Immediately he understood her situation due to happened because of his upper body. *How smart am I*

And his naught mind is badly want to when she acting like a teenager. So, he act like their environment is normal as usual and approach near her by wrapping his waist with the towel and take off his pants. He take off his pant purposely. *evil grin*

“Song Ji Hyo”…he called.

“Mow!!”…she reply but didn’t look him.

“Yah… What kind of reply?? Don’t you have ethic??” he said. And he move his body in front of her. When he reach her front, she turn her face to the other side. “Haha xD… Song Ji Hyo. Are you exciting to my y body??” he thinking proudly.

“Palli tell me”… Ji Hyo said impatiently. She can’t understand why he dare to stay freely in front of a woman??

Jong Kook show his back near her face.

“I’m feel the pain on my back. You’re doctor. You should cure me right”… Jong Kook said and move his back to near her face more.

“Yah!!!stop moving. Your is nearly crush with my nose now”… Ji Hyo complain and move her body to the back a bit.

“Stop looking my and try to cure my back”…he said.

“Mwo!!!! Why am I look your disgusting . Phwee!!!” Ji Hyo burst out now.

“Keure…keure…Let’s pretended that you don’t look my …ok. And how about my back”…he ask and tease. His back is really pain but not so intensive likewise he complained her now.

Ji Hyo move her eyes to his back with timidity. “Aish!!!! This man is really annoyed!!!”

“Where???”… she ask.

“My waist”

Ji Hyo touch his waist bone and ask.

“There??”

Jong Kook can’t reply suddenly because he feel some kind of unfamiliar feeling is passed through his body when the soft touch got on his waist.

Ji Hyo without knowing his exploding, move her finger lower for she thought that the place isn’t right.

“Here???”…she ask again. Now her fingers are slowly message around his waist to lose his pain. Jong Kook is still stunning in his position without can reply anything. "Song Ji Hyo. Are you massaging my back or my heart??"

 

The doctor is always a doctor where they reach or whom they met. Actually, she didn’t want to face him for their fight last night. But she can’t neglect him anymore after concerning with his injury. Therefore, she was put the warm bag on his joint at morning for she worry that he was more pain when he wake up. Now also was the same. She feel uncomfortable for so close with a stranger man without his cloth. But all of her uncomfortable are losing like the wind carry when he told his back is pain. So, she even slowly massages his back without knowing that she was touch a strange man’ bare skin.

 

“Are you ok???”… she ask again. Now, Jong Kook can depart his body as move to front a bit.

“I’m ok now”… he said with controlling his nervous and leave in rush from that place or from the front of witch ‘Song Ji Hyo’ who so dangerous for a man.

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

He take some times to calm himself by thinking their hateful moments of them and thinking his lovely girlfriend, to become his brain normal again. He didn’t satisfy for his heart is very easy to jump nowadays. May be because of age right!!!

He take his police T-shirt and Jeans quarter as wear after his heart feel better. And he take his rifle gun and come out from the tent. He has idea to look around the forest which has not far away from the behind of their tent. When he come out from the tent, his stomach is groan. “Ahh…right. I didn’t have the food the whole of yesterday”. During he thinking, the bacteria in his stomach are more insurgent. “Aish!!! Unruly Bacteria”

“Ommo!!!! Gun!!!!!”… He jump a bit for the shout burst out near his ear.

“Kkamjjang giya” he startled.

Song Ji Hyo run near him while smiling brightly. Her eyes are shiner than the sun. During looking the gun, her eyes are scintillating.

“Daebak!!! Where do you get from???”… she ask while rubbing the rifle like to a precious pet cat.

“Yah…yah…Don’t touch him”… he spin his body to she can’t touch the gun.

“Where do you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter