***Hurt Feeling***

***LOVE ISLAND***
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah!!!! Don’t you release my hand??? I am warning you!!!”… she shout to the drunken man. Her voice is even shaking a bit for anger. She really hates that kind of men. She even wants to strike with truck till they became the pizza.

“If we answer we don’t want to…”… one of the men said near her ear and the smell from his mouth is directly reached into her lungs.

“Phang!!!!!!!” the loud slapping sound was appeared after intruding the silent of dark. The boy face is immediately redden with mixing the alcohol and shame. He look her face with fired eyes and

“Song Ji Hyo!!!”…he shout and raise his hand to slap her back. She close her eyes tightly. She think some tears are even come out for shutting her eyes tightly. But the pain like she hope can’t get on her face and only get the smell of manly instead of pain. So, she slowly open her eyes and get a little shock when she found Kim Jong Kook in front of her.

“Ommo…” she mutter and look his behind to find the drunken man. But she didn’t fount even the tail of them.

“Where are they???”

“Who???”

“The Bastards who disturbing me by drinking liquid” …she said angrily.

Jong Kook sigh disappointedly and

“Wae??? Wanna meet again??? Do you wanna discrete your bone and meet???”…Kim Jong Kook yelled.

“Yah…Why am I afraid them? And you have no reasons to shout me”…she shout back.

“Ah…Keure?? Did you forget I’m the second leader of this group???That is still mean I have no reason to concern you?”…Jong Kook said impatiently by tipping her forehead with his finger.

“Yah!!!! Don’t touch me!!!!”…she push away his finger angrily.

“Be careful Song Ji Hyo!!!! If not, you will be the food of dog” Jong Kook said abusively and leave in front of her.

“ERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

After he heard the roar of a tiger lady, he felt the pain on his head.

“Argh!!!!!!! Yah!!!!!! Song Ji Hyo!!!!!!!!” he shout and try to escape his hair from her grabbing tight.

“Are you feeling good now huh???”…Ji Hyo said and tight her grab.

“Yahh….I’ll kill you now. ttt”…Jong Kook hold her fist and pull front for angry so much.

“Ommo…”

“Ahhh…”… For his force pulling, both of them fall down together on the ground. From there, they fall under of the hill due to their fighting at the corner of the hill behind of their camp.

“Arghh…A huk huk…appo”…Ji Hyo groan in pain for Jong Kook head hit her stomach and hard ground hit her back. For pain, she can’t grab anymore.

Jong Kook smile widely and stand after he escape from this monster by shaking his jacket. He look up to the hill where they was falling. Due to the night dark, he didn’t aware that gorge which have behind their camp. He look the height and he release when the height isn’t so high. After, he looks back deliciously to the woman who lay on the ground by holding her stomach.

“Yah…don’t acting too much. Just stand”

Ji Hyo just still silently while holding her stomach.

“Yah…Just stand up. We can climb up that not so high”…he said and kneeled beside her.

“Yah…”…Jong Kook shake her and try to pull.

“Don’t…don’t pull me. I’m in pain”…Ji Hyo said weakly. Jong Kook worry when her sound is really in pain.

“Yah…Kwechana??”…he ask in worry and pull slightly her body to his side. Under the pale moonlight, her beautiful face is pale rival with moonlight. Her lips are blue and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter