***Hate kiss or First kiss***

***LOVE ISLAND***
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As the habit of eyes, Jong Kook wakes up early morning. The coolness is still covered the environment and so he still lazy to wake up. But after thinking about of Ji Hyo’ health, his head and heart isn’t let him to snooze in the bed. He was needed to prepare breakfast for Ji Hyo right. He forced his body from under of the blanket and sit up lazily. He rub his face with dizziness. He glanced to Song Ji Hyo side and found that she still sleep peacefully. Jong Kook move near as test her forehead temperature and the result is not bad. At that time he aware that the something on his palm and he smile widely without he can’t help for he was knew that Song Ji Hyo put the medicine on his burn wound.

“Gomawo”… he said softly to the sleepy woman. And he comes out to the waterfall side to wash himself after covering her with blanket.

He was swimming in the waterfall and searched the fruits for their breakfast in the forest after washing. After he found the enough fruits, he come back to their place. When he arrived, the baby monkey welcomed him by making noisy sounds. He found that Song Ji Hyo is still sleeping. How she can sleep without moving an inch even the environment is noisy? He thinks.

 But he have no idea to wake up her. Therefore, he only prepared to make a breakfast before she awake and to be ready when she wake up. He give about four bananas to the baby monkey to silent him. The fruits are also for his breakfast too. But for JiHyo, he can’t treat only fruit to the weak and ill woman. Therefore, he try again to cook though his result at yesterday is minus 100. He searched all of the food containers and the last he found some rice and dry abalone. He got the idea to cook abalone porridge and he have the confident for this porridge too because he have cooked about twice when his mother got ill. Therefore, he start cooked the porridge with full of confident. “Huh…Song JiHyo. I’m sure you will falling in love with my porridge…Jinja” he swear.

Not soon, the smell of abalone porridge is aromatic the whole cave. Although the noisy can’t awake to Song Ji Hyo, the smell of food is look like can wake up her. Because she awake by stretching her body and slowly sit up by respiring the smell after the porridge already cooked. Jong Kook come near her and sit beside her.

“Are you waking up?? Do you want to wash your face??”…he asked and she reply with nod.

“Ok…I’ll be taken the water for you”…he said and stands. But Ji Hyo hold his sleeve as prevent to stand and wave her hand.

“Kwechana…I can go by myself”

“Andwae…you’re still weak and ill. I will be take and don’t need to apologetic for that”… he said and try again to walk.

“Yah…Why I am feel apologetic to you? I want to go by myself because I want to toilet…Arraso”… Jong Kook face is suddenly red for shy and glare her imperceptibly.

Ji Hyo neglect his shy as slowly stand up and come out to the outside by muttering:

“Aishh… the man who don’t know the demeanor of other, why am I feel guilty for him? Is his brain damage”…

Jong Kook kicked aiming to her in the air by behind her because he didn’t satisfy for her muttering.

 

A moment later, Song Ji Hyo comes back. Her face is colored the pink for the fever but this fever face has some attracting too. Without he knew himself, he has gaze her face. But Song Ji Hyo glared him and

“Wae?? Are you thinking how to trouble me???”…he was conscious after her question. His face is red for shy again when he aware that he was gaze her face till she can spot.

“Anni…I just missing the time of you was sleeping with fever. At that time the environment is silent and so peace”…Ji Hyo just give a death glared him and nothing try to complain him.

“Huuu… Good Kim Jong Kook for can reply immediately without doing any stupid”

“Aww…Wait”… he carry the porridge bowl in front of her. Ji Hyo look the bowl with blank but the worrying is clearly popped in her eyes. And look him with suspicious eyes.

“What??”

“Breakfast for you”… he reply with bright smile. Ohh…he found that she swallow saliva.

“Yah…don’t look down my porridge. I swear that you will be even falling in love with porridge for the taste is so good. Therefore, I warning you to copy my face for worry will be forgot my face after eating. Ok?” For his over confident word, Ji Hyo smirk and look him as thinking he is pabo?

 

 

Ji Hyo look him suspiciously and take the porridge.

“Ohh…smell is not bad”… she thinking and taste a spoon.

“Ommo…What…Why this is so delicious”… she thinking again and now she look Jong Kook with wide eyes for unbelievable this taste is he cooked. Wait…look like her tongue have some problem because she was ill for some day right. Therefore, she takes a spoon again and eat again. “Woww…that is really delicious”… She look him with amazing eyes again and Jong Kook smile brightly too when he found that her response isn’t bad.

“How about it? Good right?”

“Not bad…”… she reply coldly.

What…not bad!!! It is so clear the result is very very good! Huh…Stingy Song Ji Hyo. But is not bad which for getting that kind of result from her right. She is so rare to praise to other and especially to him. Therefore, he feel proud for himself now and smile proudly. During he wandering with his thoughts, an empty bowl reached in his hand. “Ommona!!” he blankly look Ji Hyo.

“What” he asked with blank.

“I finish. Thanks for porridge”… she said and lay into the bed again.

“Wait….Is she finish porridge?? Is she eating the whole bowl by just one minute? Wow…Song Ji Hyo. You said that just only not bad and you eat with the speed of light. That kimd my porridge you remarked just not bad…huh!!!!!!!!”

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

Under the sweet sunlight, Jong Kook makes the hammock between the big coconut trees where also get the good shade. And after, he relax in the hammock by drinking the coconut juice. “Whuu…the life is so relax”

Not soon, Song Ji Hyo arrived near him. And she glanced him and make him wry smile.

“Kim Jong Kook”… she called. Jong Kook slowly opened his eyes and look by asking what about it.

“I also want to drink the coconut juice”… she said but her face is still tense. Jong Kook smirk and jump down to cut the coconut. Actually that kind of face expression isn’t his type to do she want. But with the reason of she was ill, he decided to make up her desire without complaining back.

She jump on his hammock and wait Jong Kook. A moment later, Jong Kook come back with a cup of coconut juice and give her. She take the cup and try to jump down from the hammock. But the hammock is move when she jump. Therefore, she lose her balance and fall down.

“Yah…yah…Be careful”… For her relief, she wasn’t fall down on the ground for Jong Kook detain her by holding her hands. But the juic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter