***Caring Secretly***

***LOVE ISLAND***
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jong Kook wiped the bead sweat which formed at his forehead for exhausted and sit on the stump. It’s been two hours he had been searching Song Ji Hyo and he didn’t find yet. Even he reaches the dense forest and he thought that this time two hours is pretty enough for him that should found her now. But he was still blank in this forest. Now, the time is totally dark and he also forgot to take the flash light. But a bit release for he can see the environment with the help of light from moon and stars on the sky. And he deadly worries now for Song Ji Hyo. The forest in this time is even dangerous for a person with weapon and a girl like her without weapon is hideously danger. Therefore, he decided not to waste the time and stand again to find her. “Song Ji Hyo. Where are you?”

After he was searching about fifteen minutes, he wants to give up finding her and he also think that Song JiHyo can be come back to their cave. Even though how much she angry him, she isn’t the girl who let her dangerous for him. And she is smart girl so she can be think objective ways. Therefore, he decided to turn back his way.

“Omma!!”

A loud shout appeared after he walk about five steps on his way back. He immediately turns his legs and rush to the place where the voice come out by pushing and passing between the mangroves bed. 

“Ohh…no”… the view he saw is get the shock a moment for him. The view he see in his eyes that Song Ji Hyo fall on the ground and the big boa snake which his body is big about container car tire by facing her. During shocking, the big snake is start prepare to bite Ji Hyo.

“Song Ji Hyo!!!”… he shout worriedly and shoot non-stop to the snake by closing his eyes tightly. He shut his eyes isn’t afraid to snake, he just afraid that is Ji Hyo got bite  because he isn’t sure that he can save Ji Hyo from the big snake’s food in time or not.

The environment is noisy nearly deaf with the voices of his gun shoot and the snake’s body zigzag on the ground by hit the trees with his tail for pain. About fifteen minutes the forest is noisy terribly after, the environment is silent again. Jong kook found that the lifeless snake is lying on the ground after suffering the pain deadly. Ji Hyo? Ji Hyo is still sit like a statue without moving an inch.

“Ji Hyo”… Jong Kook call worriedly and rush near her. Jong Kook see the pitiful face of Ji Hyo which is wet with the sweat or tear he wasn’t sure and she also bite her under lips till bleed thou by close her eyes tightly.

“Ji Hyo ah”… he hold her shoulder and shake a bit to conscious by calling softly.

“Ji Hyo…Kwechana??? Please open your eyes…please”… he shake and rub her cheek with his palm. A moment later, Ji Hyo slowly open her eyes. His heart is pain when he found the tears in her eyes. Ji Hyo look left and right and the fear is colonize in her beautiful eyes.

“Am I dead?”… this is the first words come out from her lips after a moment she look frenzy everywhere.

“Anni…Ji Hyo. You still alive. Do you remember me??”…he ask worriedly.

“Kim…Jong…Kook”… she reply with blank. Her face is so pale now.

“neh…I’m Kim Jong Kook. Please forgive me Ji Hyo ah. This is my fault. I’m wrong. Pleaseee”… he begging non-stop by slowly rubbing her both shoulder and his heavy heart is full of tear now.

“Wh…where the snake??”… she ask weakly.

“He was dead Ji Hyo ah. I shoot him and now he dead. You’re still alive Ji Hyo ah”

“I…I…alive...You mean I’m not dead??” he reply with nod to her question.

“Omma….I…alive Om…”… she shout frenetically these words and fainted to his hands before she end her words.

“Ji Hyo ah!!! Ji Hyo ah!!!”

 

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

 

Ji Hyo suddenly wake up and found herself reached in the deep mud pool. She looks around and found only the dark from environment. “Where am I??”… she mutter and try to walk. “Ommo” she was sink in the deep mud when she try to move.

“Help me!!!!” she shouts loudly with hoping someone will be save and try to release in the deep mud. But she was sink in the mud more when she move an inch.

“Omma!!!!”... She shout her Omma with hoping her mother will be saved her. She doesn’t want to die now. She want to still alive. If someone not save her, she will be sink anytime into the bog.

At that time, something is crawling near her and she look behind as happy that someone come to help her. But she wrong. The thing which crawling near her is a big snake.

“Oh…no”… she try to run. But she move nothing except more sink.

“Help!!!!!!!!!!!!Please Help me!!!!!!!!!!!!” she shout loudly and she felt that even is near burst.

Now, the snake is reached upon her head and look from above. And he wide his mouth and bite her.

“Arghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Ji Hyo…Ji Hyo. Please be conscious Ji Hyo ah…Ji Hyo”

She woke up from again from her nightmare for someone wake up her. But she can’t open her eyes because her head is ache nearly explode and the whole body is pain like get hit with the stone.

“Ji Hyo. Please!!!” someone begging pitifully and wipe her face with something cold may be tower. Although she heard everything, she can’t open her eyes. When she try to say something, just only appear murmuring sound from her lips.

Again she feel cool on her forehead. She is a bit better when she felt cold on her forehead. She even can’t move her finger now. All of her strength is lack out now. Therefore, she just lose her tension mind without trying move her heavy weak body. Someone is non-stop wipe her face, neck and hands with cool tower and she fall sleep again during wiping her legs with cold towel.

 

 

Jong Kook rush to the waterfall to change the water. He throws hot water and take the cold water from the waterfall. After, he run near Ji Hyo and sink the towel in the bowl. And he wipe her face with the towel again. Her body is hot like a fire due to the fever. Her temperature is so high the whole night a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter