***His Fault?***

***LOVE ISLAND***
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He comes back after bathing and washing at water fall. When he entered, he found Song Ji Hyo eating again. Now, she even feed to her baby monkey. The monkey is eating with the plate which contains the slide of bananas. “How high-grade monkey”

Jong Kook got the sudden idea. Therefore, he takes a stone and marks the two sticks on the wall. That meaning is they reached on this island is long two days. He marked to knows their days on this island. And after he start searching his plate around Song Ji Hyo.

Song Ji Hyo look his acting with frown.

“What are you searching???”

“My plate”

“What plate??”

“My breakfast plate”

“Do you was make??”… For her question, Jong Kook look her with shocking.

“Don’t tell me you don’t prepare a breakfast for me”

“Why I need to prepare breakfast for you??”… When she end her question, Jong Kook fall on the floor disappointedly. “Dirty Song Ji Hyo.”

 “Yah…you’re too much Song Ji Hyo. You even feed the monkey the breakfast even with the plate, but how about for me???”he complain.

“Yah Kim Jong Kook… The monkey is eating the breakfast which I prepare without complain and throw likewise you”.

Yes…she is right. He have no words to quarrel with her. Therefore, Jong Kook sit disappointedly without tell back her anything. He only can jealous while looking the monkey who enjoy the breakfast. “Cruel woman”

 

And Jong Kook come out to the beach for he feel annoying living together with Song JiHyo and monkey. He sit at the root of coconut tree and staring to the couple of hermit crab who running on the sand.

“I envy you Mr and Mrs. Hermit Crab. Even though, you’re just animal, you’re lucky enough to can live with your lover right!”… he mutter while looking the couple with smile.

“Huhh~~~ Sakura. Do you hate me now for Oppa break up our promised??... I miss you Sakura”… he missed his girlfriend now. He feel depressed while staying on this island without can’t know their future. He didn’t even see a small boat which can be save them.

At that time, he heard the foot-steps from his back. Without looking back, he knew that is ‘Song JiHyo’ aka ‘Heartless Woman’ aka ‘Cruel Woman’. “Wae?? I give these names to her during that moment” So, he makes his face to sulk as much as he can.

 

Ji Hyo left with grin when Jong Kook go out from the cave. She was happy and satisfy for provoke him. He is really funny when he angry. Haha…seeing Kim Jong Kook’s daunting face, Daebak!!!!”

“Baby Milo. He is pabo right”… she tell to a baby monkey who she named baby milo, with satisfying so much.

And after she take the plate which she hide and come out to the shore which have Kim Jong Kook. She found that Kim Jong Kook is smiling while look to the couple of hermit crabs. “Wait!!! Is he sneak to other couple?? Huhh…ert man”

“Kim Jong Kook” she call. But he isn’t even look her and acting like deaf. Therefore, she sit beside him as push his body with her .

“Yah!!!Song JiHyo!!!”… he shout angrily for he was fall down on the sand.

“Here…your breakfast”

“I don’t want to eat. Just take back you plate by yourself” …he reply her without looking as sitting to face the ocean side.

“Yah!!! Are you sulking me??”

“Mwo!!!Why am I sulking you”. Although he deny he not sulking, that so noticeable isn’t it. And the groaning sound from his stomach is appeared at that time.

“Aishh!!!Kim Jong Kook”…Jong Kook cursed himself and bow his head for embarrass.

Ji Hyo just shake her head softly and leave from that place by put the plate beside him.

And she come out to the beach. She come out for she want to give the time to Kim Jong Kook for eat the breakfast. Although he deny it, she was clearly hear the war bombing from his stomach.

It’s have been two days they reached on the island. But she hadn’t see even see the shadow of hope during that day. She really want to go back now. She miss her Omma, her job and her friends. Although she was try to tough, she really depressed now. She sit and staring the view of wave are playing her toe. “Omma…  Please help me!!!”During she thought a tear drop.

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

He breathes the air into the lungs till full and narrow his small eyes. He bite his under lips and

“Please God!!!” he praying to the god as raise his hand to the up slowly. The blood vessels at his hands are even grim for all of the nerves are gathering at his hand. For the last, he blows out all of air and

“Kyah!!!” he yell and stuck in the water strongly. The water are even spray all his body.

“Hahaha”… the annoying crooking laughing is appeared.

“Yah!!! Song Ji Hyo. Don’t laugh me”… he complained and frowned.

“Yah…Don’t complain me. When will you get the fish???”… for her ask, he have no answer. Yes. He was now fishing by stuck a knife at the top of bamboo and fishing like the Stone Age. And Song Ji Hyo sit on the rock and laughing him without feeling of delicacy when he get the nothing.

“Yah!!! I can fish if you help me”… he said with naughty idea. But Ji Hyo look blankly without knowing and ask.

“What?? How will I help you??”…she ask. He also hoping this question.

“If you borrow you bra, I can fishing”

“Mwo!!!! ert”… Ji Hyo shout and throw him with the sand.

“Haha…don’t think with dirty mind Song Ji Hyo Ssi. I only want the bra hook from you and I can fishing by the hook isn’t it”… he trying said by controlling his face to be innocent. “Not easy huh”

“Stupid”… she cursed again and approach near him. And sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter