***I Think.......***

***LOVE ISLAND***
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“The last…the last…we found a ship”... She found the shape of ship from far away.

“Yayyy!!!!”… they yell happily and jump for exciting.

“Hey!!!!!!!!!!!! Help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”… Jong Kook shout loudly and wave his shirt in the air for someone from the ship to notice the movement on the island.

“Yogiyo…Pleas help us!!!!!Hello!!!!!!!!!!!”…Ji Hyo shout too and wave her hands in the air by running along the side.

But the ship is moving to the front and no sign that they aware them.

“Yah!!!!! Don’t you hear!!!! @##%”… Jong Kook shout and cuss angrily.

“Yah..yah…let’s make the fire. So, they can see fume right!”… Ji Hyo advice. Jong Kook doesn’t waste a second and run to their cave to make fire. Ji Hyo follow behind him. Ji Hyo look behind while running.

Oh god… the ship is nearly disappear from their eye sight.

“Yah!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wait us…Please take us!!!!!!!!!!!!”… Ji Hyo shout again. She feel that is nearly pain for shouting loudly.

“Yogiyo!!!!!!!!!!Jebal!!!!!!!!!! Don’t leave us!!!!!!!”… Jong Kook shout too. During shouting for help, the ship is losing now.

“Please~~~”… Jong Kook voice is lower and lower for his hope is losing again. His kneel are suddenly weak and fall on the ground. His hope…his hope is shatter again.

“Ahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take us!!!!!!!!!! Don’t leave me please”… During Ji hyo shouting, her cheek is wet in tear.

“Wae!!Wae!!! Why don’t you take us wae!!!”… she cry like a baby and stamp her legs. And she lying to the ground and crying loudly.

“Wae!!!!!!!!!!!!Ahskhsk”…

Jong Kook can look her without sounded. He have no energy to comfort her now because even he need to comfort from someone. He…he really think that he can release from this island now when he found the ship. But…now…they are still in the island and the hope of to get the save losing again. If…if he doesn’t save this woman, he really happy now with his newly wife. Yes…because of her.

Suddenly Jong Kook pull Ji Hyo shoulder and glare her.

“This is because of you Song JiHyo”… he said.

“Wae!!!!!!!!!!!” she shout. Yes… she really upset now and how he can still blame to her.

“Why you are locked the door when the ship crash? Why?? If not…we’re not met with that kind of happen”… he yell.

“Yah…How I will know. This is just broken and I don’t make to happen like that”

“Why this is broken!!!” he shout. They are yelling by looking each other face like pabo.

“How can I know pabo!!!”… she yell and throw his face with the sand.

“YAH!!!!!”

“WAE!!!!!”

“Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Jong Kook roar and running into the forest like the fool dog.

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

Silent is the beauty of night. The whole island is laying peacefully under the stars blanket. Everywhere is peaceful on the island just except somewhere. Ok…Let’s we zoomed this somewhere.

 

“Jong Kook ah… Calm hmm”… Wow…surprised. Song Ji Hyo is comforting Kim Jong Kook softly? Yes… this situation is have only this way. Because Jong Kook is change to a monster after the ship was leave them.

 

He was make the big campfire with all fire woods in front of the cave. The Red Label bottle is in his right hand. His eyes are red like a monster for alcohol.

“Yah…Look at me. Do you see? Do you see this fire?? Hum???”… and he reprove with the sea by drink the alcohol.

“Jong Kook ah…calm. Please give me this bottle ok???”… Ji Hyo said softly and try to take the bottle from his right hand.

“Shiro!!! I’m not”… he said and change the hand left to right of holding the bottle. And he faced to the sea again.

“Yah…all of you…look at. You see now?? Are you see the fire??? This island have the human you know. Son of ”… he said and kick the firewood with his tottering body. Ji Hyo is follow him to prevent him for falling into the fire.

“Kim Jong Kook. Don’t you stop? I told you stop drinking”

“Wae?? Why I am listen your words? Are you my mother or my girlfriend…Ahh…I know... you want to be my girlfriend right” he said in tipsy.

Ji Hyo vomit when she heard his words.

“Ok…I’ll let you be my girlfriend…only a day ok…come come…I’ll kiss you…mwahhh”… he said and try to kiss her.

“Yah!!!Dream on”… Ji Hyo shout and push his face before complete his kiss mission. His waver body is reach behind for her push.

“Ya…Are you pushing me??” he complain.

“A hsk hsk…Omma…she pushing me. Song Ji Hyo hector me Omma!!!”… he suddenly cry and complain her like a baby. Ji Hyo chuckle without can’t control anymore while looking his acting. He isn’t drinker. He is really not good at drinking.

"Ya!!! Give me"...Ji Hyo try to grab the bottle from his hand.

"Shiro!"...Jong Kook didn't let her grab and even hug the bottle like the child hug the doll.

“Oh…ship ship…wait. Take us…don’t you see the fire…huh”… and he suddenly said again while pointing into the ocean by waving body.

“Ok…don’t you see us huh?? Wait?? I’ll be fired the whole forest so you can see us right. Blind man”… he said by taking the firewood which already fired.

“Ya…yah…Kim Jong Kook.Pabo…throw the firewood”… she said and pull him. She can’t believe this tipsy man. He really can be fired the whole forest right.

“Kim Jong Kook stop”… she try to stop him. But he really strong and he continue his steps into the forest. The last….she have no choice. She take the stone and hit his head till unconscious. With a hit, he fall down.

“Opps…Sorry”

 

xxxx

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter