***Grow Out of Friendship***

***LOVE ISLAND***
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

What? Is she having something wrong at her ear? She is still puzzling with wandering in the thoughts. She blinks about three times for she doesn’t know how to react for his words. Even the snow can fallen at the beach, Jong Kook will be like her is rare than that. She can’t believe her listening skill until now.

Look like Kim Jong Kook disappoint for her reacting. Because he was sigh heavily and move his stare beside of her. And his face is obviously red, his ear too.

“Ji Hyo. I telling you I like you!!” he said again. Now…she wasn’t wrong at listening.

“What!!!!!”… she ask in shout shockingly so some of saliva are spread to his face.

“I like you”

“Ya!!!”… she yell and kick his kneel.

“Ouchh”… Automatically, he releases her and holds his kneel with grumbling painfully.

“Stop teasing me!”…she yelling angrily and leave from in front of him. But Jong Kook grab her hand before she can leave and pull till she can’t move a bit.

“I serious now. I really like you Ji Hyo ah”… he still teasing me?

“Ya!!! Kim Jong Kook!! You’re too much. If you want to tease me, try with another way”… she shout.

“Song Ji Hyo!! I really serious. How can you think I’m teasing” he complains.

“Because of you are Kim Jong Kook. You’re Kim Jong Kook who always tease me and make annoy me. And You’re Kim Jong Kook who very hate me too”… she said. Jong Kook piss and shake his head.

“I told I like you. That is not teasing. I confess my feeling”

“Haha…Ya!! Kim Jong Kook. You’re good actor”… she laugh and try to light all of the things.

“Song Ji Hyo.I telling you. I’m not”… he said seriously.

“I telling you too. Teasing with another…Umphh”…before she end her conversation, he kiss her lips wildly.

“Emph…umph…phuuuu”… she shout and hit his body non-stop. So, Jong Kook grab both of her hands with his one hand and seize her waist with another hand. Their kiss is long a second or a minute or an hour or may be long some weeks. Jong Kook enjoying her lips like the butterfly appetite the nectar, like beer appetite the honey or like the dog appetite the bone. He can’t deny her lips, he can’t abandon the feeling of kissing. He really like it. So, it can be call he love her. No, it can’t be. He believe that his love is only Sakura who his girlfriend. They are promise each other to be a perfect partner the whole life. But Song Ji Hyo this woman is slowly and slowly attack the place of Sakura in his heart. She slowly colonize in his heart. He can’t give the answer for his heart. The one he know is he doesn’t hate Ji Hyo anymore. The moment he live near her is his enjoy time. He enjoy teasing her. He enjoy the way of she complain and shout him when he tease. So…is he love? He think. At that time, the image of Sakura reach in his head. “Jong Kook Oppa. I always believe you that you’re my soul”… her cute words are flying in his head. “Stop Kim Jong Kook. You already promised Sakura to be married. Stop Kim Jong Kook”

 

Jong Kook conscious from the trap of Ji Hyo lips and suddenly push her body but not till fallen. Ji Hyo reach the back about one steps and her face is pale like a wool.

“Miane Ji Hyo ah”… he apologize.

Suddenly, Ji Hyo rush near him and slap his cheek.

“Phang!!!”… the slapping sound of hand and cheek is so loudly. He feel the hot on his right cheek. But he didn’t feel angry for he got the slap, he only feel guilty for Ji Hyo’ palm which will be pain for slap him hardly.

“You Bastard!! Am I your doll? How can you do as you want??”… she shout loudly and beat his chest non-stop. She is really strong because he feel the pain in his chest. Is her fist is strong or Is her existence in his heart is strong? He didn’t know. He hasn’t answer for he can’t completely understand about his heart.

“Miane Ji Hyo ah. I a bit crazy for you don’t believe my words. Miane”…he begging non-stop. He was begging for he afraid that Ji Hyo will be misunderstanding him.

“Miane? Are you Miane? How can you say ‘Miane’ easily after doing me as you want!!!”… she shout and kick his legs non-stop.  Actually, he was never afraid for her misunderstanding him or not before. But now, he afraid and he have no answer for the question.

“Jinja Miane Ji Hyo ah. But please don’t misunderstand that I’m ert. I really crazy before. Miane”… he still apologize. But Ji Hyo still beat him non-stop without reply nothing. Therefore, he decided to let her beat him till she calm.

 

 

A moment she insurgence, Ji Hyo sit on the floor weakly. Her fists are so pain for beating this muscle statue. Her fingers are more pain when she a little calm.

Jong Kook take and give a cup of water, when Ji Hyo sit on the floor. And he sit in front of her like a clever student. Ji Hyo drink the whole cup and glare him.

“Tell me!! Why are you kiss me always?”… she ask but the voice is so stiff.

Jong Kook bow his head and play his fingers for feel afraid Ji Hyo’ anger.

“You don’t believe my words. Therefore, I feel angry and try to shut your mouth”… he answer with low and begging voice.

“Do you have only this way? This stupid brain can only think that way?”… she ask angrily and push his head with her finger.

“Ya!!! Don’t touch my head!”… he shout.

“Are you shouting me?? Do you still dare to shout me??”… she growl and knock his head hardly.

“Ahh”… Jong Kook can’t complain any else and just rubbing his pain head.

“Miane”… he apologize. When he is begging pitifully like that, Ji Hyo glance him and shake her head by sighing heavily. And a second of awkward silent is waving their environment.

But the first guy who push this silent is Ji Hyo.

“Tell me!! The meaning of your words”… she ask. When she start this topic again, her eyes is slowly change to the dangerous one. Jong Kook aware this changes and he still shock for her anger.

“Wh…what words?”… he ask hesitantly by acting like he don’t know anything.

“You tell me you like me. Isn’t it??” …she raise her voice.

“Ahh…yes…I tell you because I like you”

“Yah!!!! Do you think these words have meant??” she ask by glaring.

“Of course. I only said I like you, not I love you. I can like you as a friend right!”… he tell back and feel relief for Ji Hyo change the expression in her eyes. “Wait...Readers. Are you disappointing me now? Yah…I also have no choice. I need to alive right!”

“Mwo?? You like me a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter