Chapter 2

CITRUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV

"Come on Yoona. Wake up!" My mom yelled from outside our room. I just sit and yawn.

Yesterday, I suddenly got an older sister. I thought she was hard-working honor student and then she kissed me out of the blue.

Just then, mom entered our room. Why is she waking me up this early? I don't have class.

"Today is Saturday, mom! Lemme sleep some more." I said hugging my pillow while my eyes are still close and planning to lay my body back on the comforter.

"You can't! The three of us are gonna go shopping today, 'kay?" Mom said. A few seconds after, unnie entered the room.

"How's breakfast, Jessica?" Mom asked her.

"Great mom. Thanks for the meal." She smile sweetly then back to her cold aura.

"Sure. No problem!" Mom smiled back at her. How can be my mom so sweet with her while me is not? I just stare at the Jessica girl.

This girl made me worry so much. Yet she acts as if nothing happened and it's not just to me. When she kissed Donghae-nim, she had the expression too. What on earth is going through her mind?

"Slo'zu." She suddenly said that made me annoyed.

 


We're now at the mall, walking. Mom and unnie are in front of me, ignoring me like I don't exist into this world. What kind of older sister is she? Why did I come with them at the first place?

"Jessica, aren't you tired of walking?"

"I'm fine."

"Really? I think we can still sit and eat somewhere though." 

I wanna shout at mom's face that yesterday, that witch stole your real daughter's first kiss. But mom's just mumbling with happiness. Am I just making a big deal out of it?

"Ah. I feel stupid." I mumbled. Right, I must have misunderstand something about that kiss.

 


We're now here at the restaurant. Seeing all these foods make me really really hungry. I'm gonna start eating! Shikshin mode on!

"Yoongie, you eat too much! Good grief." Mom told me. I just ignore her then she look at the witch, I mean unnie.

"By the way Jessica, you've been living with your grandfather, right?"

"No. I lived in my father's house." 

"Oh? But Jonas is always flying around everywhere, isn't he?"

"I haven't seen my father for almost five years."

"Oh, I see..." 

They just continue their conversation 'till we're done eating and left the restaurant. So she's been alone all this time. I wonder if she was lonely.

"Living like that must have been tough, right?" Mom spoke up. I'm just listening to them. Imagining things about unnie's life.

"No." Huh? "My grandfather supported me financially." 

"Ah, that's right! He's the chairman of the academy, right?"

Hm? Hold on, if she's my older sister, doesn't that mean I'm also the chairman's granddaughter? Super elite! Super rich! 

"Oh man, am I winning side of society?" I mumbled to myself not knowing that I'm walking to the wrong direction, way to the fountain.

"Watch where you're going, Yoona!" My mom shouted but it's too late. I tripped on the edge of the fountain and fall but I accidentally pulled unnie's cloth that caused her to fall on top of me and now, we're soaking wet.

 

"Aaahh-aaah-chooo!" Oh boy, I might catch cold. We're now home and what happened earlier was really embarrassing.

"Go take a bath before you catch cold!" Mom scolded me.

"I know!" I answered while running to the bathroom.

"The hallway got wet!"

"I'll clean it later." I said while taking off my clothes.

"We're home so it's fine, Jessica. You get in too." I heard mom said from outside. Wait. That girl's gonna take a bath with me?!

 

I'm now at the bathtub and she's standing beside it, splashing her body with warm water.

Of course, we're both girls so it's not weird. We could bathe together, right? 

I glance at her and her body.

Her hair... is pretty.

Her skin... so white.

If I touch her... she'd probably feel soft.

I didn't know that I'm staring at her for that long and I'm drooling. Wtf. Wait, what? 'What if I touch her'?! What the...what am I thinking?! It all started when she kissed me yesterday. Did I go crazy? Then she step on the tub, finally my time to get out of here.

"Ah, uhm... I'm gonna get out." 

I was suppose to step out of the tub when she suddenly push and pin me on the wall holding my two wrist above my head then putting sloppy kisses on my neck. 

"Wait! N-! Gh!" I accidentally moan. "NO!" I yell and push her. "Wh-why are you doing these things?!" I stuttered a bit. I feel like crying.

"Because you looked like you wanted to touch me." She said while sincerely smiling. 

Touch her? Is she crazy? 

 

~ morning while walking to school ~

I feel gloomy. I lost another night's sleep! What's with her?! I didn't want to touch her at all!

"Yo, Yoong! You look sleepy. What did you do all night?" Sooyoung suddenly spoke up who came out of nowhere.

"Say, Soo... something's in my mind." I hold her shoulders while whispering and looking around to make sure no one's listening.

"Yeah? What is it?" She whispered back.

"Do all girls here flirt with each other even if there is no love?" I whispered to her ear.

"Sure, isn't that normal in a girls' school?" She said nonchalantly. 

"REALLY?!!" Well, what do I know?

"Instead of a relationship, they just satisfy their urges as they come up, I guess? There are many girls who have fiancés, right?" I nod. "So playing around ends once they get married. Even with just other girls around, high school is like mating season." 

I see... so that's what was beh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter