Chapter 10

CITRUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV


"Say, Jessica..." I broke the silence between us though I thought that she's already sleeping since her back was facing me. 


"What?" Cold. Don't tell me she's related to Elsa? 


"Aren't you going to read the letter?" Finally, I had the gut to ask her. Ever since what happened at the bathroom earlier, we never talked about it. I sighed. She's not responding. Did she fall asleep? 


"No." I despised this one word. I was about to say something when she continued. "And it's none of your business. Stop bothering me about everything." Ouch. Was that my heart that I heard shattered?


"S-Say!" I tried my best to smile before continuing. "Would you like to join me for something tomorrow? I thought we could go to my old town. To meet my dad." I sheepishly smiled when she finally looked at me. 


"Why me?" Why her? Think, Yoona, think!

 
"Uhm, Mom said that, to bring you along with me..." Uwaaah. I lied. 


"Fine. I don't see why I'd have to meet your dad though. But if Mom said so... Then... It's..."


It's... What?


"Did she fall asleep?" I whispered. I looked at her. She looks like an angel. Devil in disguise. I could kiss you. Sorry, Yuri. I made a sneak attack. "Not like I have the luxury to do it fairly."


Sorry for lying. 

 

 

 


Yuri's POV


There's just one day left before going to the amusement park! The first theme park visit with Sica after ages! 


"I successfully invited her yesterday with my charm, but I better make sure everything is all right, or things will be awkward." I whisper to no one while making a call to the Jung's. Well, not actually no one because I'm holding Hani who's my arm. 


"Hello?" Someone from the other line said. I believed this is Mrs. Jung or should I say Mrs. Im? 


"Ah, this is Jessica's friend, Yuri. Can I talk to her?"
 

"Yeah, Jessica is..." She paused for a moment. Maybe she's looking for my Jessica. I just smiled knowing that I could talk to Jessica. "Oh? It looks like she left with Yoona already." What? I held the telephone tightly and you cannot see me smiling anymore because it faded away already. "I didn't get to ask when they'd be back." She added. 


"That's okay. I'll meet her personally." I replied trying to sound nice. "Could you tell me where they went?" She then told me where. "Ah, really?" She said yes and I thanked her. I immediately ended the call. 


"IM YOONA!  I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!"


"Arff! Arff! Arfff!!"

 

 

 

Yoona's POV


While walking down the street going to the train station. I felt something weird on my body like someone's cursing me or something. I suddenly felt cold. 


"What's wrong?" Jessica asked. 


"I felt like a chill run down my spine." I answered hugging myself. When we arrived at the train station, something's odd and weird. I looked around. What was that?

Like someone's watching me...

I'm imagining things...

I felt a burning glare... 

 

*BA-THUMP*

 

*BA-THUMP*

 

Is this my guilt? This is my first date with Jessica. I even lied to her. I can't let anyone interfere or everything will be wasted. The train arrived and wow, why the heck was it so full? When we got inside, we can't even pass by properly. It's like we're trap in a traffic and whatnot. 


"A signal inspection caused a delay, so the train will be exceedingly full." Someone, who I believe the driver is, said. I looked around and searched for Jessica. I found her being trapped between two fat guys. Jessica came from a wealthy family, she isn't used to riding a train like this. It's already going horribly! I have to help her out!


"Jessica! Over here!" I grabbed her hand but I think I did it harshly that caused Jessica to almost fall over, but I managed to catch her on time by hugging her. How come I'm only standing with my right toe? Jessica is safe now but I can only stand on my toe. One wrong move and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter