Chapter 7

CITRUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV


After the mistake I did yesterday, I decided to stay at Sooyoung's house for a night. I cannot afford seeing Jessica around for now, after of what I had done. It's my luck because Sooyoung is alone in their house.


Why did I have to say something like that?


And why did I wait until now to regret it?


There's nothing I can do about it now.


I was agonized remembering each one of what I had said and done.


"That's virtually confessing my feelings!" I continue hitting my head again and again. "Bad sister? The heck was I thinking?!"


"Hey, are you okay?" Sooyoung asked who popped out from nowhere. 


"SHE'S DEFINITELY DISGUSTED BY ME NOW!!" I shouted remembering it all. Thankfully, Sooyoung's parents or siblings were not here. Maybe, Sooyoung think of me as a weirdo right now.


Will I still be able to live together normally with Jessica?

 

 

 

We're now inside our room, me on my respective sit while Sooyoung sitting on the floor beside my table. I ended up borrowing Soo's uniform. I saw Jessica left the room calmly like nothing really happened. I put my head on top of the table as I cry. Again.


"I can't even look at her anymore." I mumbled between my sobs.


"This is bad. . . Are you really okay, Yoong?" Sooyoung asked. 


I keep mulling over Jessica and it's just going nowhere.


"Yeah. I'm fine. But can I stay at your place again?" 


"Sure. . ."


"JUNG YOONA!" Someone shouted from the door. "I need to talk to you for a minute!" She added. I didn't bother to look whoever she is.


"Huh? The vice president." Sooyoung said which shocked me. That's the time I immediately look at the culprit.


"Student council?!"


"Are you in trouble again, Yoona?" 


"Sorry Sooyoung! I'll call you later!"


After that, I quickly ran out using the other door to be away from that student council officer. I feel like fleeing. I reached the garden when someone shouted from behind,


"STOP RIGHT THERE, JUNG YOONA!"


Sorry coil spring girl! I can't let this happen today! I wanna be as far away from the student council as possible! If I see Jessica. . . Could you not come near me? No way! No way! 


"Haah. . . Yesterday, you! Haah. . ." She said still running after me while panting.


"YOU WERE IN THE CHAIRMAN'S ROOM, RIGHT?!" That seven words made me stop from my tracks.


"Y-You've finally stopped, huh. . ." She stated when she stopped after me.


"Now, tell me what you-- GHHF!" I quickly cover her talkative stupid mouth. I look around to see if someone's watching us.


"Why don't we have that talk tomorrow and not at school?" I said glaring at her still covering her stupid mouth.

 

 

 

Yesterday, my day ended bad because of someone, who I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter