Chapter 4

CITRUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV

Last week, I promised Soo that I'll go with her at the new shop and that'll be tomorrow.

"Let's meet in front of the station tomorrow at 9. Don't be late Yoong!" She reminded me and bid goodbye. 

I'm walking home alone while spacing out. All I know is I'm walking home until I saw unnie walking on the different direction. When she passed by me, I turned around and go where my feet will bring me.

Am I stalking her?!

"Huh... What am I doing..." I mumbled to myself when she stopped walking. I look at the house where she stopped. "WOAH!! I-It's huge!" Or more like a mansion.

"How long do you intend on following me?" She spoke up and glared at me. I hid behind the huge wall.

Yikes! She saw me! 

 

~~~

 

We enter the huge mansion because I ended up following her inside.

"S-Sorry to intrude..." I said as I follow her upstairs. "G-Gramps is really rich, isn't he?" I can't help but stutter. After a week ignoring each other, this is the first time we talked again.

"I thought I already made myself clear."

"No, this is about something else."

We arrived in her room which is really big. This room could be a house itself. I adore unnie for the first time.

"If you're done here, go home." She said coldly while putting her things down the table, back facing me.

"Ah, er... Will you really not come home with me?" I asked her sincerely as I stand meters away from her.

"So it was about this." She said with an annoyed tone. "How many times must I tell you... I left on my--"

"THEN WHY DID YOU LOOK AT ME WITH SUCH A HURT EXPRESSION?!" I bursted out which shocked her. "The time when you kissed me too... And when I told you, you were being used... For just a moment, you had that look. Do you also show that expression to other people?" I added then she faced me with her shocked face then looked away again.

".......!"

"One time, you were sleep talking... You were crying and calling out for your dad... Let me do something to help you... I want to break down these rules forced upon you... SO YOU CAN LIVE MORE FREELY! IF IT'S HARD BY YOURSELF, I'LL HELP YOU ANY WAY I--"

"SHUT UP!"

"W-" Before I could say anything, she pushed me down her bed, she hovered on top me as she forcefully ripped my blouse which a few buttons of my blouse flew away on different directions, revealing my blue laced bra. I could hear her bed creaking while she's doing these things to me. "Wai... STO-" I can't help but cry. She's trying to open my blouse even more but she ain't strong enough. 

Suddenly, tears are dropping on my bare chest, not mine but hers. I was shocked seeing her crying. I grabbed her wrists and hugged her. I could see that she's fragile. I unintentionally hurt her by my words. I'm seeing the other side of her.

"It will be alright!" I told her and caress her back, trying to comfort her. "I'M HERE FOR YOU!!" I said as I faced her, she's still on top of me but I don't care. I could see her face, an angelic face who's really shocked.

Suddenly, the door opens.

"What is this racket, Jessica? Is somethi-- JESSICA!!" Gramps was shocked when he saw our position. Unnie's still on top of me while I'm sitting, my blouse was opened and still holding her wrists. 

Oh no, he got the wrong idea!

"Gramps..." I muttered.

"I can forgive the gate check... and the morning assembly. But doing something indecent to my grandchild... From today on...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
YOU ARE EXPELLED FROM THE SCHOOL!!" He yelled but before he go outside the room he said something. "Don't worry about the formalities. I will take care of it." Wait, what?! I can't be expelled!

"PLEASE! WAIT!" I pleaded as I stand from my position.

"Go home. This is no place for someone like you." He said nonchalantly and left me dumbfounded.

Now I know, begging someone for something is hard. What do I do?

 

~~~

 

~ the next day with Sooyoung at the mall ~

"Where shall we go next?!" She a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter