Chapter 3

CITRUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV

"Jessica got taken away." She got taken away. Why is this happening? Did we do something wrong? And by whom?

"Taken away?! Where to?!"

I can't just let this off. She's my sister now. I care for her now. Even though she irritate the hell out of me, she's one of my responsibilities now, especially for my mom, she loves unnie so much.

"A group of guys from Jung came. They said Jessica should come live with her grandfather. Jessica-shi didn't protest. There was nothing I could do."

I remember what happened earlier. What I said in front of everyone. It's my fault... It's my fault that she...

"Uhuuh..." I heard my mom sobbing while looking at me.

"Wha-! MOM?!" 

"Sorry... The memories when your dad passed away came back..."

Seeing mom crying makes me want to cry too, especially when it's about dad.

"I'll go hear unnie's side of the story! If she wants to live at gramps', let's give up. 'Kay?" 

That's all I could do for now mom.

 

~~~

 

I waited for unnie at the lockers and the moment she came, she just ignored me. What happened to this girl? She's driving me crazy.

Not just for my mom. For her and my sake too, I want to make sure she really wanted to leave. And now she ignored me.

"Hey you! Haven't you got something to tell me?" I asked her then she look at me.

Curse her and her icy glare.

"What would that be?" Then she's been greeted by her friend.

"Good morning president!" And she left.

What's with that response?

 

~~~

 

Sure, it may have been my fault but...

"Well, about your previous homeroom teacher Donghae-shi. He had to leave the academy for personal reasons. From now on, I'll be your new homeroom teacher, Lee Min Ho."

How can she just act like we're strangers all of a sudden? And she even made mom so worried.

"Everyone, the next class will start soon. Begin preparing." 

Does it mean nothing to her?

Ugh. Why can't I get her off my mind? I could just think something else. Anyway, the new homeroom teacher is a hottie too but I need to take unnie home first. Why did I even promise to my mom? I feel so gloomy again.

"Sup! Yo! Yo! You looking blue today. We've got a test tomorrow. So I getcha." 

"Test or not, I'm fine."

"If that's how it is. I got just the thing for you."

Sooyoung sure packs a lot of things in her cleavage.

"Ta-da! A leaflet for a new shop that's opening next week! With a coupon."

"Oh?"

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter