Chapter 8

CITRUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAPPY YOONSIC DAY EVERYONE!

JULY 22, 2016! YOONSIC ANNIVERSARY!

Yoona's POV


That I can't see her ever aga--


"P-PRESIDENT!!" Yuri shouted. I quickly hide behind her but not enough to hide myself because I'm taller.


JESSICA?! What is she doing out here?! Really? In front of us?!


"F-Fancy meeting you here! You look a lot better already! Jung Yoona asked me to come here today. I had a heated discussion with her. In any case, it's not like we were hanging out together or anything." Yuri said panicking, putting all the blame to me. 


"When will you come home?" Jessica asked that made Yuri shut her stupid mouth.


"Eh?" The only word that Yuri could utter.


"I can't come home." I replied still hiding behind Yuri, back facing them. Although I can't see her face, I know that she's being serious.


"Why not?" She asked. "It's your home isn't it?" Which shocked me was when she called my name for the first time, "Yoona." 


It's like a music in my ears, hearing my name coming out from her precious lips. I smiled when I heard it, my heart was beating rapidly humming through the beat. I bit my lower lip before speaking,


"But it's your home too, Jessica."


"What's going on? I have no idea what you two are talking about." Yuri suddenly asked.


"I hadn't told you yet Yul, but we became sisters." I got a bit jealous when she called Yuri by her nickname but it's okay, we're finally fine now.


"EEH?!" Yuri exclaimed still confused of what just had happened.


"I'm going on ahead now, bye." Jessica bid goodbye as she started walking away from us.


"W-Wait, Jessica!" I ran up to her then looked back at Yuri again, not forgetting to thank her. "Ah, Yuri, thanks for today! I'm going now." 


She didn't say anything back because based on her expression, she was really shocked with the sudden confession. Jessica just told her now. Is Jessica really that secretive about her life?


I kept glancing at her since we came inside this train. She doesn't look angry. Looking at her side profile, she indeed was gorgeous. She's not uttering any word. Jessica was silent as always. 


Right now, that silence. . . felt really comfortable.

 

 


"I'm back!" I shouted when we got home. I quickly took a bath and so does Jessica, then I flopped my body on our bed. 


"Ahh! No place like home!" I exclaimed once I felt the soft mattress on my back.


"There goes all my extra space." Jessica said still on sitting position.


Aah, right. She had the bed to herself yesterday. Wait a minute!


BA-THUNK


We're going to sleep together! Even though she hates this arrangement! I blush thinking about us sleeping next to each other.


"What?" She asked. Omo she noticed me!


"No, nothing!" I quickly looked away and panicking inside. 


I have to apologize for what I did but what if she's really hurt like Yuri said?


"Yoona."


Damn. This is the second time.


"Y-Yes?!" Once I heard my name, my body reponded on its own and I am now at my sitting position.


 BA-THUNK


"About what happened in the chairman's room. . ." I just hung my head low. I know it's about it. 


"Ah, er. . . Yeah about that, I'm. . ." 


"You don't need to apologize."


"Eh?" I looked at her but still avoiding her gaze.


"I drove you into corner." She said calmly.


"Eh? But still. . . I didn't consider your feelings at all. . ." She sighed then closed her eyes.


"We can call it even if I do it back, right? 'Cause I want to sleep now."


What?! Do it back? Did I hear it right? I kept in silence for a minute thinking about it. Oh my gosh! That was not a question, it's an offer! She's gonna kiss me! 


"Y-Yeah. . . Let's do that. . . Please. Like, really?" I said fidgeting while blushing madly. I closed my eyes waiting for what she'd do next.


"Whenever you're ready. I'm waiting. Hmm." I said still my eyes close then I hear her sighs.


What will she do next?


BADUMP


BADUMP


BADUMP


BADUMP


What is this? My heart. . . It's beating rapidly like a running horse. . . While still waiting for Jessica, I felt someone's breath touched my lips.


Then I felt that soft lips touched my lips. . .


Just for a second. Wait, what?! Did she just kiss me?!! For real?! Even though it's just a second, I'm blushing MADLY right now, right?!


"Goodnight." I heard her said already on laying on the ned back facing me.


"Uwaaaaaah!"


"Be quiet!"

 

 


No one's POV


The next day, Yoona woke up earlier than expected. It felt like a beautiful day for her to start. She never felt this happy before. Was it because of the kiss that had happened last night or now that she and Jessica is okay to be specific? 


Once she stepped on the kitchen, she cheerfully greeted her mom who's still preparing their lunch.


"Good morning mom!"


"Oh my, Yoona. You're up early." Her mom said still holding a spatula.


"If I wanna go to school with Jessica unnie. I have to wake up early to do my makeup." Yoona replied to her mom as she yawn.


"Is that how it is." Her mom asked or more like stated while giggling.


After Jessica and Yoona took a bath, do their morning routines, and prepared for school, they are now walking together on the sidewalks. In Yoona's side, there's the feeling of euphoria that she cannot just stop. She wanted to shout right now because she's with her sister and getting along with the latter really well, for now.


"This is refreshing, going to school so early! The scenery looks completely different!" Yoona happily stated while Jessica was looking at her weirdly. Then she saw a bird flying above them, so being a dumb weirdo, she greeted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter