Chapter 9

CITRUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your body is in my embrace, but where is your heart? 

 

Yoona's POV

 

Another sleepless night again. I'm getting used of it. This might become my new hobby. Sitting on the floor, resting my back on the side of the bed, thinking of everything that had happened earlier, my idiocy, and spacing out. Doing these things right now seems interesting though it's boring. I glanced at Jessica who's peacefully sleeping. I sighed. Yuri said she took things a step further with Jessica...

 

"I went a step further with president."

 

"It's none of your business."

 

What did they do?! It really is what I fear, right? Aish! I feel so confused! Is this jealousy...?

 

 

 

 

"Morning, Mom, where's unnie?" I asked Mom the moment I saw her at the kitchen preparing something - maybe, my lunch or whatever. I made my way to the bathroom and started brushing my teeth.

 

 "Jessica? She left already." Heard my Mom said.

 

"This early?!" It's too early to do something. Is she that mad about what happened yesterday to make her avoid me now? I wonder what she's up to that's so important. And here, I woke up early to be with her. If not, I would still be lazily laying on our bed with mom shouting here and there, yelling that I will be late for the first period of class. 

 

"Ah, Yoong! Give this to Jessica!" I peeked at the kitchen and saw two bentos. Great. Time for school!

 

 

 

 

I have the bento that Jessica forgot. We can eat together~ Well, everything seemed to be fine till I saw Yuri walking out of their classroom holding somethi- wait, is that a bento as well?! Don't tell me...

 

"Aish... Yuri..." I hissed. I bet she heard it.

 

"Im Yoona!" Oh, she finally knew my real name. "What's the idea coming all the way out here? Hard learner, aren't you?" Asked by her, glaring at me. Am I not allowed to go around here? Tsk.

 

"Jessica forgot her bento so I'm giving it to her."

 

"But I told you not to get close to president!" I smirked.

 

"It can't be help. We live together after all!" I said walking passed by her. I heard her growled.

 

"So why'd you bring your own bento?! You won't need it if you're just handing hers over!" She ran after me, bumping my side. This girl is a pro when it comes to ruining my mood and my day.

 

"What about yourself? Will you eat lunch in the student council room? You must really like your job."

 

"Enough pointless arguing! My relationship with the president is now in a place where we've taken it a step further!" She bursted out. A step further, huh? I stopped walking that caused her to do the same.

 

"Then so will I!" She raised her eyebrows and confusedly looked at me. "TAKE THINGS A STEP FURTHER TOO... I SHALL!" I yelled while running away from her.

 

"You shall?!" She yelled back running after me. "Hold up! " Once I saw the student council room, I sprightly went in. Then there's Jessica's precious back welcoming us. She's flooded with paper works as always. I'll make my move now before this charcoal beside me do it.

 

"Jessica! You forgot your bento, right?"

 

"President! Let's talk about the next month's tournament..."

 

"Let's eat together!"

 

"While eating lunch together!"

 

"Give her a break from work during lunch!"

 

"It's called efficiency! My, my! Not like you could multitask like that. Yo hoho!"

 

"Ugh! What'd you say?!" We continued on arguing till we received a cold glare not from afar, and heard her really really cold voice.

 

"Shut up. Why don't you two eat lunch together. I still have work to do." Just with that, we ended up eating together. None of us were talking. The silence between us wasn't that awkward. We just have our heads on top of the table, that's it. I just hear the other students talking to each other.

 

"She got angry at us because of you were so noisy, Yuri." I decided to break the silence. She glared at me and stood up then she slightly punched the table.

 

"I DO BELIEVE YOU WERE THE NOISIEST!" She shouted so loud like she swallowed a whole huge speaker that caught other's attention in few seconds but mind their own businesses after that. Come to think of it, why did she get angry at Yuri as well? They're in a new place, yet she's treated the same as me.

 

"That's odd seeing you two together!" Someone interrupted us, I uninterestedly look at the culprit.

 

"Uwaaah, Sooyoungie."

 

"Yo! Since when did you become friends?" Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter