Chapter 6

CITRUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST IM YOONA!!! 생일축하해 융언니랑! 나는 언제나 당신을 사랑할 겁니다. Happy Birthday Yoongie!!

Yoona's POV


"Geez, being forced to clean for hanging out after school." Soo whined while we're walking our way to the ladies' restroom. We disobeyed the school rules so cleaning it will be our consequence. I just hum in response. "You can't do anything when you live with prez." She added. I sigh.


"Sorry for dragging you into this, Soo."


"Ah, no. It's no problem." She said. She yawn then begun stretching her arms upwards. We arrived inside the restroom, and I insisted to do the mopping. Then I remembered what happened last night. I released a sigh of defeat, tears escaping my eyes.


"Haah... WHAT WAS THAT EXPRESSION AT THE END?! I'M THE WHO'S HURT!" I shouted as I mop the mirrors, not the floor.


"WHAT'S WRONG YOONG?! YOU'RE MAKING IT DIRTY! WE'RE CLEANING HERE!" Soo shouted back. She was so shocked that her eyes were ready to pop out from her face. I stopped then sat on the floor still holding the mop.


"There, there." Sooyoung comforted me by caressing and patting my back as I sob. 


I wish I could just hurt her...

 

~~~

 

Someone's POV


"Vice president, there are students who left there books at school." Our secretary, Sunny, told me.


"Again?!" I yelled. "There is a noticeable increase of students carelessly lately."


"Vice president look!" I went where she pointed to. 


"Wha--?!" I saw a very very messy table. Uniform, papers, bag, pens scattered on it. I get the student ID. I was shocked seeing Jung Yoona's ID.


"This friggin' girl with her dyed hair! Ever since she transferred here." I grumbled.


"That will be enough for today." Someone said then pat my shoulder. I turned to look at the owner of the voice.


"Huh?! President! But..."


"Leave it to me. You two can go home."


"If you say so, president..." I muttered then left the room with Sunny with me. I still watch from outside silently how the president fix some of Yoona's stuffs. 


"That girl... Why is no one laying a finger on her?!" I said quietly but enough for Sunny to hear.


"You mean Jung Yoona?" 


"I can't accept this..." I mumbled. 

 

~~~

 

Yoona's POV


"Phew, I'm tired." We arrived inside our classroom after cleaning the restroom. We sat at our designated seats and which shocked me was my things were not that messy like how I left it there.


"I'm exhausted." Soo said while fanning herself, her chopsticks-like feet on top of another table. "You wanna grab some ice cream on the way home?"


"Hahaha you never learn, do you Choi?" I chuckled at her dumbness as I took a seat beside my bag. Something caught my attention inside it. A paper, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter