Chapter 1

CITRUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV 

"He's just so annoying. I'm gonna dump him." Said by the short-haired girl named Kim Taeyeon. They're talking about guys again.

"Seriously?!! But weren't you hitting him 'till recently?" Asked by an eye-smiling girl named Tiffany Hwang.

Seriously..? You two suits more together for me.

Yeah, I'm here at a café with them having our last bond. I don't wanna transfer school nor house if Mom didn't marry another man. Aish...

"Ah... I'd like a boyfriend." I told them as I drink my Café au lait.

"Yah! Im Yoona! You said you just broke up with your boyfriend, right?" Taeyeon unnie scolded me. Aishh this midget! Look who's talking.

"I'd like to invite you to a mixer* Yoona, but you're transferring in fall, right?"

"It'll be lonely without you here... BUT IF YOU'RE GETTING A BOYFRIEND, DON'T DO LONG DISTANCE!" Tiffany unnie told me. She's just whispering at first but now, yelling at me. If these girls aren't my unnies, I don't know what I have done. 

"Don't worry about me unnies. After my transfer, I'll get a boyfriend right away!" I told them proudly then grinned at them.

 

~~~

 

~ after a few days ~

"Yoong! Wake up now!" Mom shouted while knocking at my door groggily. 

"5 more minutes mom!" I shouted back.

"Weren't you excited about going to your new school?!!" After hearing the word 'new school', my body bolted up involuntarily. OMG! Today's the day I'll get a boyfriend!

I prepared myself, I put makeup, wear my uniform but in a unique way then pick my bag that I'll use and look at the mirror to see myself. 

Good. This is a y look. I thought. Every guy will drool over me.

"Im Yoona fighting!" I told myself fist-bumping in the air then go to school.

 

I arrived at school. It's my first day after transferring, so my feminine charm should be maxed out! But still... no matter how fired up I may be, it's a girls' school and thus ends my youth. I've put up a good act 'cause how could I tell my friends that I've never been honest about love? Ugh... I just don't understand love! 

I'm in my own world, wandering around when suddenly someone spoke up.

"Excuse me... you there." I look at her. She's shorter than me, short hair, with eyeglasses on and have a badge on her uniform written 'student council', so I guess she's one. She's looking at me, is she talking to me?

"Yes?" I questioned back.

"Could we go over the student handbook, please?" Student handbook?! What have I done? It's my first day here!

"Huh? Why?" I just ask her back.

"Well, color of your hair and such is in violation of school rules. And I'll confiscate that mobile phone." She said bluntly pointing at my hair, uniform then at my phone. Doesn't she knows fashion? Old school. I remember she's confiscating my phone! Ottoke??

"Eh?! Are you kidding?" She's just staring at me with those four eyes. Ah-huh!

"Yeah, you see, I've just transferred. Of course, I wouldn't know those things. Let me off the hook, I'll be careful next time." I grinned and winked at her. She look at me then to the handbook.

"But continuing, your first button being open, your skirt length, makeup and accessories so is your perm, nail attachments, non-uniform ribbon, blouse and bag are all violation of school rules and the rules don't permit any exception. Please let me write down your name." WHAT THE HECK?!!! Is this school the doorway to hell?!!

"WHAAAT?!!!!!" I stand in front of her and hold her shoulders. "When you're in high school you can't be boring! Otherwise, what point is there? Where's the fun in it?! Besides, it's not like dressing up nicely will affect my studies badly." I protested that caught everyone's attention.

"But it will." Someone came saying three words that silenced me up. I felt the coldness from her words. She also has that badge on her uniform. Student council? Who is she? Another demon? Why is everyone quiet now?

"Stu...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Student council president." The girl I'm talking earlier said. Student council president? PRESIDENT?! Oh boy, I'm a dead meat.

"Living by the rules of the school prepares you for society." She said nonchalantly.

Is she the last boss?!

"We are all under the same conditions so if you want to go to this school, you will abide the school's regulations!" She look directly into my eyes which scare the hell out of me and oh, she's already in front of me so I guess, I'm gonna go with the flow first.

"Haven't you got things mixed up? You say we're under the same conditions, but I don't know the rules 'cause I've just move here." I said and smirked but she's so close to me which I find weird and uncomfortable. "The conditions aren't the same. Am I right, miss student council president?" I continued then heard murmurs from some students after that. She's not talking.

What'cha got now? Cat got your tongue? I thought and laugh on my mind. She then unexpectedly hug me. Huh?! This girl is freakin' hugging the great Im Yoona. Did she fall for my charms? She slide her hand on my back. What is she doing? Wait... She step backwards then I fall onto my knees and see her holding my phone. How did she...? 

"Tomorrow, you will be following all the rules, got it?" She said holding my phone and still expressionless. I hope something bad happens to her. Karma knows your address you lil bish.

 

"I'll take my makeup off for now. How dreadful..." I told myself while looking at the mirror. I'm at the restroom right now and I remembered when she hugged me. When she hugged me, she smelled really nice. "What shampoo does she use?" I asked myself.

"Hey, Jung!" A guy shouted at me outside. A guy... but this is a girls' school. "Jung!" I look at him and he's really handsome, I mean really really handsome. 

"Oh, you mean me?!" I asked him with shock expression after going out of the restroom.

"Hey there, are you okay? I'm planning to call you that from now on." He smiled at me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter