Chapter 3

Kicks, Punches and .. Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His POV

 

A masquerade ball? What a joke. This isn't the 19th century... but still, by orders of the CEO of the Kim’s Corporation aka my father, I must find something 'suitable' for tonight's function. I fished out my hand phone and checked my messages from the boys.

‘Yo are you guys still up to watch the match at my place?’ Jimin texted to the group.

‘I just finished my meeting. Yah! Don’t eat all the food before we get there!’ Suga hyung replied almost immediately.

‘Eyyy Jin hyung can just shout us chicken and beer!’ Rapmon hyung texted with a smirking emoji.

‘Aish! Yah! Are you even the son of the Nam’s corporation you scammer?!’ Jin hyung replied.

Soon, everyone said they were on their way and I ran my hand through my hair in frustration, seriously not wanting to be here right now.

‘I still need to find a suit for tonight’s charity thing.’ I quickly texted.

‘Still? That’s why you should’ve gone with me last week hyung!” Jung kook immediately texted back.

‘I’ll be there as soon as possible and don’t let J-hope touch the popcorn.’ I replied and put my phone back.

I browsed around the department store in a rush with a bored expression, the female workers trailed behind me their eyes gleaming with admiration and I think to myself, I should be there watching the semi-finals with the guys, not this bull. I randomly pointed to their poster with Sehun from EXO as their model, it was a simple navy suit with a black dress shirt. "I'll get what he's wearing" I said without much thought because I didn’t have the time to go through each suit, and the workers squealed in excitement.

Now the stupid mask, my face literally cringed after seeing most of the masks available, they were so tacky and over accessorised. I quickly looked over each mask and I even doubted myself that these masks were for men, some of them even had jewels on it or the others looked like they belong in the $2 store with a brand name stamped in the side. Finally I stumbled across a fairly decent one with a half gold and half black side.

I was so immersed in the thought of not being late that I disregarded anyone or anything around me so as my hand went to grab it, it grazed another and I eyed the owner of the feminine hand with my glare, it was a girl? She wasn’t short but she wasn’t particularly tall either and she was dressed casually, too casual for a VIP area. Her eyes slowly met mine, not lowering my own glare and I in returned received a slight shock... her eyes were pearl grey. Not your average Korean eyes, I thought it should be scary but strangely it was almost 'beautiful', the am I th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter