Chapter 2

Kicks, Punches and .. Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was home-schooled, not for long though. It was only after that incident that ahjussi decided to keep me close to home for my safety and health. After I was finally discharged from the hospital and began working out, changing my lifestyle completely, I had become healthy enough to go to a normal school like everyone else. But I didn't have the heart to do it, to step out of my comfort zone. You could say that it was a complex of some sort, or maybe its was just my fear talking. One day though, I would like to be a normal student, one day in the far future.

Mr Lee was right Mr Daniel, my foreign teacher who was one of the most renowned teachers in Korea, gave a test on the latest physics topic we covered.

"You did very well on this test Miss Hana, I'm very impressed, you'd think I would be accustomed to your outstanding achievements." Mr Daniel joked in his native tongue.

"Well maybe it's the teacher who I should thank for my 'outstanding achievement'." I replied in fluent English, after spending a few years in Australia because of medical reasons I easily picked up the language even a little accent. 

He laugh at my comment and returned it with a "Touché."

Class resumed normally as we went through English, Chemistry, Maths and etc. He finally dismissed it for the day not forgetting to set piles of homework. I gave him a short bow and escorted him out the front door and with a curt smile I respectfully said goodbye.

"You know, you should smile more Hana, it's refreshing. I'll see you again!" He waved as he entered his own car, immediately after his exit I wiped the forced smile off my face.

"You should listen to your teacher Agassi." Mr Lee popped behind me.

Smile? Why do I need to smile if theres nothing to smile at. 

"Your security team leader said that he sent your rendezvous point via text, I advise you to prepare your equipment." Mr Lee continued as I stayed quiet from his previous stated.

I followed his words and headed upstairs to change into my uniform which really just consisted of a black cap, black jeans, black long sleeves and a black mask. This security position was a personal request of mine to ahjussi, I spent nearly my entire life practising the art of taekwondo and to do nothing with these skills is a waste.

After a short while, I hopped onto my motorcycle and put my helmet on and sped off to the meeting point.As I arrived at the tall building, I made my way to the carpark where the secret door was located. My team leader was standing in the basement with a few other people who must be on duty. I immediately made myself present by bowing to him and my seniors and fell into line with the others.

I was thankful that the security team dismissed my title as the future heiress to the company. In this line of work, skills and attitude defines who you are not title. It was my kind of place.

“Alright, this will be a simple and clean operation if you all cooperate and give your 100 percent into this. The exchange will be executed at xxxxx*xxx, this is the formation and rotations that you will all follow precisely.” His intimidating voice specifically emphasised the word 'precisely'.

"Is that understood?!" Charisma coated each and every word, to others it may sound theeatening but to us its motivation. 

"Yes sir!!" We all shouted in unison.

He pointed to numerous points on the map that he had laid out and continued to explain the details, finally, we all loaded into the balck vans where special computers were installed inside for the teachies in the team. The ear pieces and handcuffs were distributed and after a 10

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter