Catastrophe

Secret

• Lee Corporation building:

It was a rainy evening in Seoul. Mrs. Lee is waiting for their family driver to arrive since the time is already beyond office hours. She wanted to spend more time with her kids. However, she was forced to do overtime since her husband was overseas due to a business-related matter. While in her office, She received a call from their driver. She was instructed to wait in her office since their driver would be arriving in a few minutes. Mrs. Lee agreed to this. Somehow, she thought it would be a waste of time for her driver to go up to her office and pick her up. So she decided to just go to the underground parking lot and wait for her driver there. She took the elevator and made her way to the said place.

While on the elevator, she tried to contact her driver to tell him that she would just wait in the underground parking lot instead. She tried a few times, but her driver was not picking up his phone. The elevator dinged, signaling her that she had reached her destination. By the time the elevator doors opened, a man wearing all black and a bonnet approached her. Mrs. Lee got nervous, but she won't allow her emotions to overpower her mind. She was about to step out of the elevator when the man pushed her back and held a gun against her. With this, Mrs. Lee pleaded to the man to spare her from any harm he might cause her.

"P-please... whatever you are going to do, stop it. You won't gain anything from it. If you... if you will stop this, I will just forget this and let you live whatever life you had. Just... p-please I-I have kids. They need a mother." Mrs. Lee started to cry with fear and horror. But instead of listening to her, the man shot her twice with no tremor. Mrs. Lee fell on the floor clutching her wounds. After seeing the woman's situation, the gunman got ready to leave.

But before he could go far, he heard a car entering the underground parking, so he hid himself and observed who the intruder was, and a possible witness of the crime.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Upon arriving at the underground parking of Lee Corporation, Mr. Cho immediately parked the car and went out of it to pick up his boss' wife. He was about to go into the elevator when he noticed someone lying inside.

He went closer and checked who it was. Shock and fear filled his system upon recognizing that it was Mrs. Lee. he immediately went to her side and checked if she still had a pulse. He heaved a sigh upon knowing that Mrs. Lee's pulse was still strong. He tried to wake her up since she was already slipping in and out of consciousness.

"Ma'am, please come back to your senses. I will bring you to the hospital so that you will be treated. Please do your best not to succumb to sleep's invitation"

A faint smile of hope traced Mrs. Lee's face and she also faintly nodded. Mr. Cho was about to carry her when the man suddenly attacked him and hit him with a gun on his head.

Mr. Cho fell unconscious on the floor. The gunman, after making sure that the driver was totally unconscious held the gun and started to plant Mr. Cho's fingerprints on it. And then, He let the poor driver hold the gun and shot Mrs. Lee again without the driver knowing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, the incident was the headline of almost all newspapers. The incident was also the talk of the town and it was even aired several times on TV.

Upon learning what happened, Mr. Lee booked a flight to Korea. Upon arriving, he went to the jail where the primary suspect is detained. He went to see and he was so surprised to see who it was. It was their family driver.

He couldn't contain his emotion and he started to make a scene inside the jail's visitor area.

"How could you do this to us?! How could you do that to my wife?! We trusted you. Why did you kill my wife? Why?!" 

Mr. Cho is almost kneeling now, begging Mr. Lee to spare him from the act that he didn't even do

"Sir, please believe me. I'm innocent. I didn't do it. I can't do that to you and your family... Sir, please spare me..."

Mr. Lee is really angry now and is on the verge of hurting his previous employee.

"How dare you say that you are innocent! Tell me. How will I believe you if all of the pieces of evidence are pointed towards you?"

Mr. Cho is crying now and feeling helpless. His boss won't even believe him.

"Sir... please have mercy on me. I have a family. I have a son to raise..."

"You should have thought of that before doing this crime! I swear that you will regret this thing. We will just see each other in court." Mr. Lee looked at Mr. Cho sharply before leaving.

Mr. Cho is kneeling now. He doesn't know what to do. Deep in his heart, he knows that he is innocent. What he is more worried about now is his family. What is their situation now? For sure that Mr. Lee will fire his wife from work, due to what happened. How will they be able to support Kyuhyun's future?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

Hello! JOYers! Sorry, it took me a long time before the next chapter was updated. Author is busy nowadays with work. To my subscribers and those who upvoted the story, I would like to thank you a lot. You don't know how you make an author really happy. *gets tissue* Anyways, be ready for the next chapter. I'm still having a hard time if who will be the new characters. But if you have any suggestions, please don't hesitate and leave a comment in the comment box. I am planning to add a boy and girl character (preferably older than Kyuhyun :D ). I will greatly appreciate your help! ThanKYU :*