Night of Mistake

Secret

By the time that they got into Yesung’s place, Ryeowook immediately parked the car in the parking lot. He helped Yesung get out of the car and guided him inside the elevator. While on the elevator, Yesung unexpectedly hugged Ryeowook which surprised the latter. He was so surprised and doesn’t know what to do. When finally the elevator doors opened to the floor where Yesung’s pad is, Ryeowook immediately looked for his door. When he found it, he let Yesung sit down in front the door of his pad. He was abou to leave when Yesung stopped him.

 

“Please stay…” Yesung said in a slurry voice and looked at Ryeowook. “Please don’t leave me…”

 

“I’m really sorry, but I have to go home. I’m sure that my brother is already looking for me.”

 

To Ryeowook’s surprise, Yesung held his wrist. “Please… don’t leave me…”

 

When Yesung uttered those words, Ryeowook doesn’t know what to do. It was just a simple request but it sounded so romantic. Yesung then glided his hands from Ryeowook’s wrist to his hand. He twined their fingers and he stood up. Ryeowook was not able to get hold of what happened next when Yesung pulled him close and kissed him. His eyes widened in shock but in a matter of seconds, his eyes fluttered close and he started to respond to Yesung’s kiss.

 

 

  • Lee Residence:

 

It was already pass 11pm, but Ryeowook is still not home. Sungmin is already very worried now. In any case that Ryeowook might come home late, he makes sure to contact his hyung and let Sungmin know his whereabouts. But now, he haven’t received any call or text from his younger brother yet. He already tried going to the place where Ryeowook is working but when he got there, it’s already closed. Sungmin though for a while before coming up to a decision. He’s going to the police and report that his brother is missing.

 

Sungmin was about to open the door of their house, when the door opened and Ryeowook stood before him. He was confused as to why he looked so… wasted? Ryeowook’s eyes were puffy and red. It was really obvious that he cried a lot. It also seems that he just woken up from sleep. Sungmin sighed deeply before ranting unto his brother.

 

“My goodness Ryeowook! Good thing that you are here. Do you happen to know if what time it is already?! I almost went crazy waiting if what time you’re coming home. I went to your workplace, but you’re not there. Where did you even go?! You didn’t even call nor text me..” Sungmin was not finished with his long dialogue when Ryeowook cut him off.

 

“I’m tired, hyung. Let’s just talk tomorrow.”

Sungmin was so surprised to hear Ryeowook talking to him like that.

 

“What did you say?! Since when did you learn to talk back to me like that?!”

 

Ryeowook was almost crying when he looked at Sungmin.

 

“Sungmin hyung… please. Not now.”

 

Just as Ryeowook said those, a tear dropped from his eye and he turned back on Sungmin and ran to his room. When he reached his room, he went inside and locked the door. He faced down on his bed and cried. His tear flowing endlessly. He suddenly thought to himself, “I shouldn’t have let that happen… now it’s too late.”

 

 

  • Yesung’s Pad (the next morning)

 

Yesung woke up from a deep sleep due to the blinding rays of the sun. When he opened his eyes, he was welcomed with a very bad headache. He was about to get up when he remembered what happened last night. He just spent a wonderful night with the most wonderful person he ever met. And then he remembered if where he was. Yesung got up from his bed and wore the boxers he found at the foot of his bed. He started searching the room for the “cutie” that he was with last night. He went down to the first floor of his flat to look for “that cutie” only to find no one. He lazily sat down on his sofa when his head ached again.

 

“Ah! ! My alcohol tolerance is worse than I expected. And hell... I can’t find that cutie here.” Yesung sighed heavily and remembered something. “Wait! Is it possible that Kyuhyun has something to do with this?”

 

When he remembered Kyuhyun, he reached for his phone and dialed his friend’s number. He was about to press the call button when his phone rang. When he checked the caller ID, it was his dad. He answered the call.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Jongwoon- ah, where are you? Do you know what time it is?”

 

“Tsk.. Dad, I’m not feeling well.”

 

His dad laughed with a mocking tone on the other line. “Not feeling well? Why? Did you have a session last night?’

 

Yesung was surprised and pissed to hear his dad’s uncensored mouth early in the morning.

 

“Dad, aren’t you supposed to be a little careful with your words?” He told his dad with a smug on his face. He is the son, but he feels like he is talking to a foul- mouthed teenager.

 

“Now you’re ashamed of what you’re doing?’ his dad laughed on the other line.

 

“No I’m not.”

 

“You better move that of yours and go to work. Or else... you know what will happen. You better start fixing your life now.”

 

Yesung was about to answer back to his dad, when the line went off. Okay! He gets it. He  call early in the morning is a total cassanova and some kind of a jerk. But why does his dad have to call early in the morning and lecture him about his life? He stupidly laughed and shook his head. Really. His dad could get so weird sometimes.

 

 

 

 

A/N

So sorry for the short update! I'll try to update every week as frequent as I can. (though the story is not finished in my draft until now. But hey! I saved it in my ind though. Lol)

Thank you for subscribing. I love you all JOYers!