Chocolate Glazed Espresso Cheesecake

Coffee

 


“I love you, N ah.”

Hakyeon freeze on his spot; his heart quickens and he feels like he was burning.

“Did I shock you?”

Leo asks as he turns Hakyeon to face him. He saw the latter shivers under his touch so he simply touch him lightly.

“I am sorry if you feel that it was kind of rushed. I don’t want to keep this from you. I like you since the first time I see you. No one moves me like you do.”

“Leo ya. Are you serious? I.”

“I am dead serious. Why would I introduce you to my family if I’m not.”

Hakyeon thinks of Leo’s action around him during that time. He indeed treats him nicely. Even bring him to tour around his house; shows him his childhood treasure and blushed when he compliments him.

“Oh. Why didn’t I realize that?”

He mumbles, biting his lips.

“Neh?”

Leo asks, confident that he heard something comes out from Hakyeon’s mouth.

“Eh?”

“What did you say?”

“I should have known.”

Said Hakyeon, smiles fondly at Taekwoon who had his eyes on him.

“I treat you nicer than anyone else too.”

He said softly. Taekwoon chuckles.

“You treat everyone nice.”

“But I didn’t cook 3 meals a day for them.”

Taekwoon grins, feeling it now that Hakyeon indeed putting him above everyone else. Not everyone, Hongbin is above him in that list. But not that he cared. Hongbin is a dongsaeng.

“I love you N.”

He said it again, reading his expression. Hakyeon palms his face and Leo heard giggling sound. He smiles and removes Hakyeon’s hand and holds them. He looks into his eyes and leans forward.

“What is your answer?”

He whispers; making Hakyeon swallows as his breath slaps his lips. He is near, so near that their lips almost met. Hakyeon left a shaky breath, and tilting his face just a bit and he brushes his lips on Taekwoon’s.

“I love you too.”

Leo smiled, caresses Hakyeon’s cheek. He continued to blush and Leo kisses his forehead before engulfing him in a hug with an indescribable feeling. He is too happy. It’s his first time feeling this way and he is lucky that Hakyeon loves him too.

“I want to tell my family.”

Leo said and Hakyeon stiffens. Leo pulls back a little and look at him.

“Something wrong?”

“What if your family.”

Said Hakyeon and bites his lips when he can’t finished his word.

“Don’t worry.”

Leo said as he hugs Hakyeon again.

“They’ll like you. And they will respect my choice.”

He said as he closes his eyes, wish that his family will accept Hakyeon.

“Now, where do you want to go?”

Leo asked and Hakyeon shakes his head.

“Am I that good that you don’t want to leave me even for a second?”

Hakyeon chuckles and Leo tightens his hug, kissing the top of his head.

“I’m so happy N ah.”

“Me too Leo and I love you.”


###


Sanghyuk spits out his water when he saw Hakyeon walks out of Leo’s room and Leo pulls his hand to slightly pecks him. He rubs his eyes to check if he was seeing things but turns out he was right. His cousin is now hugging Hakyeon who was about to leave.

“Watch out your steps baby.”

He heard Leo said and Hakyeon giggles.

“I will. Go get some sleep. You have to start an important day.”

Hakyeon kisses Leo’s cheek and leave the house. He walks passes Sanghyuk who stands like a ghost in the dark kitchen without noticing him.

Sanghyuk stared from Leo’s bedroom which was now closed and the front door and leave a gasps.

“Hyungs are dating each other?”

He guessed and slowly went back to the room he used. He puts his coat and shoes, tiptoeing as he leave Leo’s apartment to not get caught. He left out an exasperated sighs and glances at his watch.

“It’s still 4 in the morning. Where do I go?”

He thinks and remember that Sungjae live nearby and decided that he will crash there. All the while he walks to Sungjae’s cabin, he can’t help but think about Leo and Hakyeon’s relationship.


###


It’s a brand new day and a cheerful one for Hakyeon. He expresses his happiness in making dessert though it was not his jam.

Nodding to his work, he bring them to the refrigerator and places the chocolate glazed espresso cheesecake inside.

“I better ask Hongbin to taste them later.”

He giggles and wipes the table while humming a song that plays in his head. Thinking of Leo and the talking they did last night just makes him blushed as Leo keeps kissing him whenever he can.

“Good morning hyungnim.”

Said Hongbin cheerfully, and Hakyeon hugs him before he greets him the same.

“You are so happy it seems.”

Hongbin guessed and Hakyeon giggles. He shrugs and took the cloth and walks out to clean the table. Hongbin shakes his head and puts on his apron, walks to his section.

Sungjae walks into the cafe and stiffens. He quickly checks his watch and knocks on it.

“Oh good morning Sungjae ah.”

Hakyeon greets him and makes Sungjae bows to him and quickly run and apologizes.

“Why are you apologizing?”

“That. I probably late. Maybe my alarm clock was broken. I.”

“No silly. You are punctual.”

He said and continue wiping the table but Sungjae stops him. He took the cloth and smiles, awkwardly.

“I’ll do it boss.”

“Gurae? Okay then.”

Hakyeon smiles, walking to the counter and sat on the stool as he open the report book, humming again.

“I have to stay at Chan’s place again tonight hyung. He is still recovering.”

“Deh Binnie.”

“You made dessert?”

Hongbin asks, wriggling his eyebrows.

“What’s the occassion?”

“Can you taste to see if its edible?”

“Of course it is. The visual is first class.”

Hongbin cuts a portion and tastes it. He smiles and claps his hand.

“It tastes like you are in love.”

Hakyeon laughs.

“How?”

“How do I know? I am with you for years hyung. I saw it again.”

“It really shows?”

Hakyeon asks while cupping his cheek. Hongbin laughs, nodding.

“Leo hyung better treat you right.”

Hongbin said as he winks and Hakyeon widens his eyes. Is he that obvious?

“You always go Leo this and that hyung.”

Said Hongbin. Hakyeon giggles.

“I’m in love Hongbin.”

“Ara hyung. I wish this time you will be happy.”

“Thank you.”

He said, sincerely smiling.

“There he comes.”

Said Hongbin and Hakyeon quickly look towards the door. He smiles when Leo cranes his neck to look inside. He jogs to the door and grins at Leo.

“You are early. We are not yet open for business.”

“Ahh. So I have to go now?”

Leo said jokingly and Hakyeon pouts.

“So can I come in?”

Hakyeon smiles again.

“Come in.”

Leo follows him while he look at Hakyeon who walks to the table he first sat on.

“I’ll come back.”

Leo nodded and let his eyes follows his lover, smiles when he quickly makes an espresso and comes back to him with a tray filled with coffee and dessert.

“I know its early but eating sweets this early can boost your energy.”

Said Hakyeon, shyly puts down the cup and Leo grins.

“This is your love for me?”

Hakyeon nodded, hugging the tray.

“Sit down. I want to hold your hand.”

Hakyeon blushed but he sat down, Leo reached for his hand but he shakes his head.

“Eat first.”

“Fine.”

Said Leo, winking at Hakyeon and taste the cake.

“Sweet like you.”

“Really?”

“What is this?”

“Chocolate glazed espresso cheesecake. Since you like both coffee and chocolate.”

“You make this thinking of me?”

Leo asks in a whisper and Hakyeon nodded. Leo holds his hand and caresses it.

“Thank you for making me valuable.”

Hakyeon smiles and pats his hand.

“Eat up.”

“You are going?”

“I’ll just flip the open sign.”

“Sungjae can do it.”

Said Leo, gesturing to the barista.”

“Kenchana, I’ll be quick.”

He said and wriggle his hand off of Leo’s hold. Hakyeon skips to the door while his staffs had their jaw drop by the scene they just saw.