Instant Coffee

Coffee

 

 

Hakyeon waves at the lovebird and shrugs at Hongbin before both laughing and walk back into the cafe.

“Are you going home with N hyung?”

Hongbin asked and Leo nods.

“I’ll try work faster neh.”

Hakyeon said and Leo nodded again. He too stands and helps Hakyeon’s staff which they shrugs him. He insists with a strong grip on the chair and smile.

“I’ll help so I can have him earlier.”

The staff swoon over his sweetness and he glances at Hakyeon who winks at him with a smile.

“Sure. Who won’t fall for you?”

He thought to himself and continue helping with other tasks.


###


“You sure don’t have sense aren’t you?”

Said Jaehwan when Wonshik holds his hand and he wonder if Jaehwan is mad of him holding his hand right now.

“Wae?”

“You shouldn’t said that in front of Leo hyung.”

“Oh?”

Wonshik responds, still can’t figure out what Jaehwan is saying.

“About your past. I am open with that so I can accept. Leo hyung won’t able to accept it like I did.”

“You mean?”

Wonshik blurt, finally sensing things. Jaehwan laughs at his boyfriend. He too wonder how he can fall for this guy who sometimes really act like a fool.

“I mess up right hun?”

“You sure did. The heart that you break? Aigoo.”

“Ahh. I should cut it simple.”

“Uh huh.”

“Do you think Leo hyung will be in a difficult state?”

“You bet. And I think he is dead serious with N hyung. This is the first time he is dating.”

“Woah. Should I go and fix things?”

“No. I don’t think you will fix it. Leave it. N hyung can do better.”

“Right. N hyung is the best.”

Jaehwan laughs again. He is jealous at first but knowing the bond between the three guys; Hakyeon, Wonshik and Hongbin, he feels that his jealousy isn’t relevant.

Wonshik kisses his hand and resume driving calmly so he leans on his arm; thinks only about the bright future they will live starting that day onwards.


###

 

“About what Wonshik blurted earlier.”

Hakyeon said and Leo stops walking. His hold on Hakyeon’s hand tighten. Hakyeon heaves a breath and turns to Leo.

“I should tell you all about me and my past.”

He continued and Leo bites his lips.

“I’m sorry. I shouldn’t act that way.”

Said Leo, his expression soften. He looks at the slightly shorter man and smiles at him.

“Kenchana. I don’t have to know.”

“Me, Hongbin and Wonshik know each other since we are small.”

Hakyeon said as he tugs Leo’s hand and he follows him to a bench. They sat and Hakyeon still holds his hand.

“You told me that.”

“We once too caught up in emotion and kissed. Me and Wonshik.”

Leo look at Hakyeon who has a frown on his face.

“I was down that day. I had a very bad day when he came to see me. I ended up crying for hours and he was there, hugging me.”

“I shouldn’t do that to him. I give him hope when I’m not even slightly in love with him.”

“What happen then?”

“He told me that he loves me. But I see him as a sibling. A younger brother Not more than that.”

Leo Hakyeon’s back, nodding.

“But he was so heartbroken that he won’t meet us long. He thought I love Hongbin.”

“But you are not.”

“Yes. How can I? He is. I must be crazy when I kiss him.”

“When we are emotionally unstable, things happen.”

“You are right Leo ya. Hongbin said the same. He is the one who bring back Wonshik to us. He makes Wonshik understand.”

“It’s a relief that you never had feeling for Wonshik.”

Hakyeon look at Leo and pouts his lips.

“Wae?”

“I can’t share you with one more people. Hongbin is enough.”

Said Leo as he kisses his head. Hakyeon chuckles and hugs Leo’s body from the side.

“There is no one. There is only you now Leo ya.”

“I don’t mind how many there were. I just want to say that I will only have you in my life forever.”


###


Sanghyuk pulls Taekwoon’s sister hand to a more secluded part in the kitchen.

“Wae Hyuk ah?”

“Taekwoon hyung. Did you know?”

“About?”

“He is dating N hyung.”

“Finally?”

She asks; a smile stretched on her face. Sanghyuk frowns.

“What do you mean by that? Noona, they are both men.”

“So what is the problem chagiya? We can’t love if its from the same gender?”

“But it’s not right.”

“Listen. It’s their matter. Let them plan it by themselves. Don’t poke your nose and ruins their moment okay.”

She pats his cheek and walks out of the kitchen. Sanghyuk bewildered at that of course but who could he talk about it?

He trotters to the main door and left; ignoring his aunt who calls after him and just walk to his home.

Upon arriving; he slams his body on the messy looking sofa and places his hand in his heart.

“N hyung is a guy. Why?”

He asks no one in particular; kicking the coffee table in rage.

“You are supposed to like a girl Sanghyuk. A girl.”


###


“I’ll just take a short time.”

Hakyeon said as he walks to his room to change. Leo nods with a smile and sat down.

“Want some coffee hyung?”

Hongbin who just come out from his room asked and Leo decline it with a smile.

“I had too much caffeine today.”

“Oh.”

Hongbin laughs and shows his dimple. Leo look at that and chuckles.

“That’s why N is fond of him. He is always smiling.”

He thought.

“You going out?”

“Can I kidnap him just another day? I need his help.”

“You don’t need to ask hyung. I’m beyond happy if you can make him happy.”

“I will. I can’t imagine life without him. That’s why I just throw everything when I confess.”

“Good hyung. You did great.”

“What is it?”

Hakyeon asks as he comes out with a fresher look; looking at Hongbin and Leo back to back.

“Nothing hyung. Leo hyung is telling me how deep has he fallen for you.”

That sure makes Hakyeon blush and he shyly glances at Leo who is flustered too. Hongbin pats Leo’s arm and went to the kitchen. Leo stands and fakes a cough.

“Shall we go now?”

“I’ll let Hongbin know.”


###


Sungjae went to see his friend that night since its uncommon for Sanghyuk to act serious. Last he saw Sanghyuk being down is when he break up with his lover which Sungjae too never know he had.

“Hyuk ah. Are you alright?”

He asks and Sanghyuk simply shakes his head. In his hand is the game console but his attention is somewhere else.

“Just how long had you been sitting like this? The monitor is mocking you.”

“Aniyo. Just now.”

Sanghyuk turn off the monitor and only now he turns to greet his friend. Sungjae has seated beside him but once again Sanghyuk mind is elsewhere.

“You had something going on. Won’t you tell me?”

“It’s not that complicated. This too shall pass.”

“Yah.”

“I’m really okay. But can you make me a coffee? I have few instant coffee.”

“It’s an insult to a barista you know. But looking at you right now, I will give up my pride.”

Sungjae jokes and Sanghyuk chuckles a little.

“Kumapta chingu ya.”

 

 

 

 

Ooppss, Sanghyuk too likes N?
See you again in the next update.
Love, Star.