Caramel Latte

Coffee

Hyung, where are you going?


Sanghyuk, being the nosy he is let the game rest on pause mode and went to Leo who was drinking some water, fully dressed to go out.
He gave the younger a glance.


“Out.”


His answer is short, means that he doesn’t want to be ask further but Sanghyuk doesn’t care.


“Out where? Can I tag along? I’m bored.”


“Go out with your friend Sanghyuk and don’t bother me.”


“They are not in town. Hyung jebal uh. Ill follow u silently.”


“You? Silent?”


Leo shakes his head.


Sanghyuk never is the silence one. He is dubbed as chatterbox, second after Jaehwan but still Leo doesn’t want that kid to be near him. Not when he is going to look at that person.


“Hyungggg...”


Unable to say no to Sanghyuk, Leo nods and threatens him to get ready quick or else he will leave him.


Sanghyuk then strips in front of him, makes the older shakes his head in disbelief.


“Hyung, turn off the game for me.”


He glares at the room where Sanghyuk is in but proceed to switch off the TV, and as he was about to put on his shoes, Sanghyuk is all ready, plus wearing a cute pink earmuff.


He sighs and walks out of his house, the noisy Sanghyuk keeps talking while he tags behind.


“Oh you are here again.”


Leo smiled at the barista and nods a bit.


“Caramel latte?”


“Yes, two of it.”


“Oh you bring company.”


“My brother.”


He answers shortly and the barista smiled.


“I’ll get it ready in a bit. Please have a seat.”


“Thanks.”


He went to his usual spot and soon Sanghyuk joins him.


“Did u order for me like yours?”


“Yes.”


“Great.”


Sanghyuk claps like a seal and Leo has to lowered his head due to embarrassment.


“Hyung, do you remember my chingu?”


Leo shakes his head. He never knows who is Sanghyuk befriended with. None of his business.


“Sungjae, hyung. The crazy kid.”


“Ahh.”


He response just so that he wont budge him more.


“You know, he get a barista license. And he’ll work in a famous cafe in this town. Do you know where it is?”


“Here.”


He answers him and smiles when the buzzer beeps and straight away went to fetch their coffee. He heard Sanghyuk talks behind him but he ignores the latter.


“Enjoy it. I added extra syrup because you like it sweet.”


“The gorgeous barista winks at him and Leo blushes a bit before muttering thank you.


“Don’t mention it. You are our precious customer.”


He nods and went back to his table, and Sanghyuk asks him again about the cafe.


“This is the cafe you are talking about Hyuk. Look at this.”


He pointed at the cup and Sanghyuk was shocked in exaggerated way.


“Oh he’ll be working here?”


And he stood up again, talking to his phone a bit away from Leo and he was thankful that he did.


He can ogles at Hakyeon freely.

 

 

 

 

Short one, sorry.

 

Love, Star.