Capuccino

Coffee

 

“Tell me.”

Said Hakyeon calmly, hands on top of the table, looking at the younger who look oh so miserable.

He manage to shrug Leo home after much difficulties, as he insists on coming. He left only after Hakyeon said he won’t come if Leo did not trust him.

“I’m sorry for asking you out so late hyung. I just got back to my right mind.”

“And why was it? What happened?”

Sanghyuk again sighing, as if trying to get the words out his throat.

Well Hakyeon is patience enough to wait and he waited.

“The thing is hyung, I like you.”

“And what is wrong with it buddy? I like you as well.”

“No its different. How I like you and how you like me. It’s different.”

“How different?”

Hakyeon knows what Sanghyuk meant but he wants Sanghyuk to let it out by himself.

“I like you in a romantic way. I’m sorry hyung.”

“What is there to be sorry kid. I am the one who is sorry because I couldn’t like you the way you like me.”

“Arayo, because of Leo hyung.”

Sanghyuk sighs, leaning his back on the chair, looking up and down, looking everywhere but Hakyeon.

“I want to let my feelings go but I need time. Seeing you everyday, the feeling keeps growing.”

“Is that why you keep telling us to not tell the family?”

Sanghyuk again sighs. He look at Hakyeon and he quickly bow his head.

“It was my childish self talking. I’m in my right mind now hyung I swear. You and Leo hyung should carry on with your plan.”

Hakyeon  shakes his head.

“You want to distance yourself from me. How can I be selfish and drop the bomb?”

“No hyung. I won’t do that. I won’t keep my distance from you. Sorry.”

He said again, looking at Hakyeon with his miserable eyes. Hakyeon smiles and pushes Sanghyuk’s drink closer to that boy.

“Relationship is not one we decided this way. When you are sincerely in love, all you want is for that person to be happy.”

“Gurae hyung. I want you to be happy. Please be happy with Leo hyung!”

“You are sincere right?”

“I am hyung. With all my heart.”

Hakyeon smiles and drink his coffee. He will be up all night for it but it’s fine since Sanghyuk has ordered it for him. He doesn’t have to heart to tell him that he won’t drink coffee this late.

“It’s acceptable right hyung?”

Asked Sanghyuk and Hakyeon had that puzzled face. Sanghyuk chuckles; the first time after so long at that. It’s better that he confess earlier than this he thought. He feel light.

“The capuccino. Though it’s not as appetizing as yours.”

“Oh Sanghyuk.” Hakyeon laughs.

“This is good. So here is where you went after disappearing from our sight?”

Sanghyuk scratch his head for that and grins.

“You will say yes to Leo hyung’s proposal right?”

Hakyeon shrugs and laughs.

“I might.”


###


“You take too long.” Said Leo as soon as he saw Hakyeon walking at the end of the road.

“And why are you down here?”

“It’s late and I’m worried.”

“You shouldn’t. I can manage my self so fine all these days.” Hakyeon said as he pats Leo’s cheek which has turned cold.

“Just how long had you been standing here?”

Of course Leo doesn’t answer. Hakyeon shakes his head and pulls Leo’s hand, blow on them and rubs them together.

“Wear gloves next time if you are going out at night.”

Leo nods like a toddler and Hakyeon laughs at the sight.

“Now lets go in shall we?”

He follows him and that doesn’t stop when they are inside. Hakyeon stops and look at the lion that he loves so much.

“It’s nothing actually. Hyukkie needs to sort things out so we talked over a cup of coffee.”

“But you didn’t drink coffee at night.”

“Today is an exemption.”

Hakyeon went to the kitchen and Leo still follows him.

“Waee?” he asks and Leo pouts. Hakyeon smiles and kisses the pout away.

“How are we going to get married if this is how you react?”

“N ah.”

“Wae?”

“You really mean it?”

“You said you want to marry me no?”

“I want!”

“And you back to being like a child after maturely asks me to marry you?”

“Aniya. No. I won’t again. Promise.” Said Leo, even raise his hand as a sign.

“So go and sleep. We shall go tomorrow.”

“Aren’t you going to sleep too?”

“I’m coming after a bit. Go ahead.”

“Gurae.” Leo kisses Hakyeon’s temple and went to his room with light step while Hakyeon, since he drank coffee earlier plan to just take a book and lie down beside the sleeping Taekwoon.

He stares at him for a fine few minutes and smiles to himself.

“God. How I love him.” Said Hakyeon and that makes Leo smiles, pulling him towards his chest.

“I love you more than anything baby now lets sleep.”

Hakyeon just nod and closes his eyes. He slept despite the coffee he took earlier.

“Love indeed is magic. Or maybe Leo is?” 


###


“You look fine baby.”

“I am just.” Hakyeon palms his face.

“Ner..  vous?”

Leo carefully asks and his lover sighs.

“I think I am. I am not even this restless when I wait for my barista licence to be approved.”

“It will be okay. They love you.”

“And I love you too. What if. Just what if there might be someone who is not happy with it?”

“No one will be not happy N. We love each other. And that will be enough.”

“I wish it will be that easy.”

“Take it easy okay. You met them. You know how they are.”