Plan A

War of Hormones

After leaving the cafe where I meant up with taemin oppa. I was so confused...was that really taemin oppa or was that someone else. But I must go with the plan and date taemin oppa for bobby and even though bobby is weird, little mean, but he's nice and also my chingu. I want to save him from getting in trouble, I know that sounds weird coming from a girl that is a shy,hates boys, and doesn't talk much. But friends comes first in my dictionary. That's why when I make to school i'm gonna talk to my chingu's that I miss dearly. As I made it on time to catch the subway station to make it Seoul for school and walking on the bus I see jimin oppa standing up hands on the bar with his slender muscle body wearing his uniform. With black skinny jeans and the short sleeve uniform, since it's spring and a pair of black Nikes' shoes on "oh!...nari" as jimin turns his head "annyeonghaseyo..." said nari bowing down. "you ride the bus?" said jimin "no..not really it's just today I am because.." as I stop myself because I remember. I was with taemin oppa. "because...." said jimin waiting for a answer "because....I was thirsty!" said nari "thirsty...for what?" said jimin "well..you know...."said nari looking at jimin with confused eyes "ah!..gotta go" said nari as she darted off the subway station "YAH!" said jimin in a yelling voice "that was a close one...if I was to stay on the subway any longer jimin would've asked even more question" said nari. Walking into  the school going to my locker to put on my slippers. I see chung cha and hee young walking together and talking to each other as always and passing to go to there next class. I'm glad they didn't see me because I was not ready to talk to them..not yet. Later I see bobby walking down the hallway, I raned to him and bump him in the shoulder "ah!.." said bobby turning around "it's you again" said bobby looking at me with tired eyes "eng!..it's me...how are you?" said nari looking at bobby with curious eyes " good...and you?" said bobby "good.." said nari as the conversation grew quite "what do you want?" said bobby stopping in front of me and looking at me with serious eyes.As looking at bobby with serious eyes I wanted to tell him something...but I didn't and I wanted to say what's going on with him, but didn't't."bobby...I wanna ask you something" said nari "what is it...I'm all ears" said bobby "bobby..do you...have.."Hey bobby let's go gym is starting"said B.I. "gotta go..let's talk later" said bobby as he was leaving and walking away to B.I.. I was thinking should I go with the plan and date taemin oppa or should I tell bobby....*dinnnnggggg!* "oh! crap class started" said nari as she started running to make it to her first hour class. "Nari you are late" said the teacher "sorry..soensaeng" said nari in a quite voice sitting down in the back of the class. As the teacher was teaching. Hours past and it was time to go to my next class taemin oppa was waiting for me outside my class leaning against the wall next to my class. Talking with a group of girls "oh!..nari" said taemin oppa "where you going" said a girl "to my yeoja chingu" said taemin "huh?" said the group of girls standing there with confused faces "he's dating that shy girl" said a another girl "why would he date her" said a third girl. "annyeonghaseyo" said nari "hahaha!..you don't have to be formal talking to me..remember i'm your boyfriend" said taemin as he put his hands around my waist pulling me close to him *blushes* "yeppeun yeoja" said taemin smiling at me with those killer eyes. Thinking to myself walking with taemin what I got myself into with this mess saying I like him...."nari..are you listing" said taemin "huh?...did you say something" said nari looking at taemin and as I seen bobby walking down the hallway with his friends and making eye contact but also looking at taemin hands around my waist. "nari" said taemin as he grabbed my waist to pull me closer and kissed me with a force kiss that was so naughty and passionate. Teamin lips soft and always sweet was on mine lips "mmmmm!" said nari as taemin was kissing her and looking at bobby with a look on his face saying don't come any closer to her. "taemin...stop people are looking at us" said nari as shes stop kissing taemin "aniyo.." said taemin as people in the hallway was staring and whispering and as I turned around to look at bobby. Seeing his face all shocked and confused and wondering what he will say next."I wish you two good luck" said bobby walking pass us and not saying anything to me as our friendship never existed. *chuckles* taemin "what's so funny" said nari as taemin whispers in my ear "the thing I wanted to tell you was that bobby had a crush on you" said taemin walking away smiling. "mwo!..." said nari looking at taemin walking away. 

                                                                                 Later that day I started to notice more about taemin and bobby.....

                                         

                          ~Is taemin lying or is it true that bobby likes nari?~

                                          >_< see you in the next chapter >_<