Knowing bobby?.........

War of Hormones

After that incident happen I got up and went to class and seen bobby siting there and the back of the class "nari why are you late" said the teacher "sorry I was busy doing something" said nari "well sit down" said the teacher as I walked in the back of the class. I sat by bobby but i didn't say anything "are you okay" said nari "when are you gonna stop saying that and why are you siting back here?" said bobby "because...I like siting in the back why..do you have a problem?" said nari "yeah I do..just because you seen something that you weren't suppose to see doesn't mean were buddies...I hate people like that" said bobby as he got up and walked out the classroom "yah!..class is not over yet get back to your seat bobby!" said the teacher. Then and there I knew there was more to know about bobby and the more he avoided me the more I wanted to know. *dinng* "don't forget to do your homework* said the teacher "wahh!...school is almost over" said nari "nari!" said chung cha and hee young "how was class" said hee young "it was good...I have a question to ask" said nari "What's your question" said chung cha "do you guys know anything about bobby.... or the first year of school about him" said nari "ummm...no!" said chung cha "wae!" said hee young "just because.."said nari as she stand there quietly "do you like bobby" said hee young "ani!" said nari as the conversation was going on nari spotted bobby again coming out the bathroom "excuse me I gotta go" said nari running to bobby "what!...narii!" said hee young 'leave her a lone..let her be, let's go" said chung cha "annyeong!" said nari walking by bobby 'what do you want" said bobby "nothing! much just wanted to talk to my friend" "who said that were friends" said bobby stopping by the vending machine and putting a dollar in  "I said" said nari pressing the number to get a juice "yah! that was my last dollar" said bobby "this is a warning" said nari and grabbing the juice out the vending machine and walking away "thanks! chingu" said nari turning back and smiling. As school ended  and I was at my locker getting my shoes out putting on my black and white converses and again I seen bobby walking away with those boys from early. "hmm..where's bobby going I must follow him" said nari and so as nari followed bobby quietly behind a few inches behind. They stop "got the money?" said the boy "yeah got the money?" said his gang "and if I don't" said bobby "beat him up" said the boy and the gang started to beat bobby up and while others were holding bobby both arms and more would be kicking him "okay stop that's enough" said the boy "i'm gonna ask again .. do you got the money?" said the boy as his gang was holding bobby up and blood dripping from his mouth "never will I give you money" said bobby as he snicker "kill him" said the boy "yes boss" said his gang "boss...and is bobby in a gang?.." and then later I as I seen his gang pull out a bat and then paboo!!!"no don't hit him" said nari *whack!* "NARI!!!!!!" said bobby "lets go!" said the boss gang. All I could hear was bobby saying was gwaechanha? ,gwaenchanha? as I was laying there "are you okay? " said nari smiling "are you crazy!..we need to get you to a hospital" said bobby as he was picking me up and putting me on his back and then it was dark after that and the next thing I remember was being in the hospital. "oh!..she is finally awake" said  the doctor "sir you may come in" said the doctor "dad..what you doing here?" as he walked up to me and slap me across the face and as a tear fell down my face while holding my hand to my face "aren't you a little worried about me" said nari "HOW CAN I BE WORRIED AND I HAD TO LEAVE WORK BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPID ACTIONS YOU MADE!" said nari dad "no wonder mom left you" said nari "what you say?" said nari dad "NO WONDER MOM LEFT!" said nari "YOUR SO UNGRATEFUL ...I WORK FOR MY OFF FOR  YOU" said nari dad "i'm ungrateful " said nari getting out the hospital bed and putting on her bloody school uniform on and shoes and walked out the room "WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING?" said nari dad  "NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!" said nari all I gotta do is just make it outside "miss you can't leave yet" said the doctor but nari didn't listen  she kept on walking away. But she didn't make it far she fainted on the ground "omo!..miss!!!...miss!" said the doctors "ungrateful..." said nari dad as he said walking past nari and walking outside the hospital doors. *cries*

My appa is someone and know one but a person that i hate the most..that's why I hate boys...


~where's bobby? and is nari dad the reason she hates boys or just hate?~

>_< see you in the next chapter >_<