Looking for clues and new beginnings

War of Hormones

  Next morning

"wahh! it feels good to out the hospital" said nari as she started to walk down the street "the sun is shinning so bright today " "may nari!" said a voice "huh?.." as I turned around and seen........"umma..." . Looking at my umma as she stands there with her hands open wide for me to hug her. I started to cry because of happy tears, fall down my cheek "UMMA!!!" said nari running to her mom "I miss my beautiful daughter so much...did you miss your umma?" said nari mom "NE!" said nari hugging her mom so tight and not letting go. "I miss you too.." as my mom smiled brightly at me."Well since i'm here in south Korea let's hit a cafe and talk about girl stuff" said nari mom"sure!...let's go" said nari and locking hands with her mom arm.  It seemed she had something to tell me by the look in her eyes of worry for her daughter but I also had something to tell her too and questions. But I didn't want to bring anything up to ruin our moment together.  "Is you're dad treating you well?" said nari mom "ummm...well he's busy as always and never home.." said nari  "so...no.."said nari mom "ne...umma how's America?" changing the subject so things won't get awkward "well Americans are the same as always working,short breaks, and more hard work" said nari mom while sipping her green tea "Is school going good for you..since you hate boys and your trauma" "....school going well but..I made friends" said nari mom  smiling brightly to show her how happy life is and not showing a flaw. "That's good...nari..do you want you're mom to move back to Korea with you and dad?"  "huh..what you mean..move back to Korea?" "move..like..live in the same house as you and your dad". Then I finally realized what she wanted but I didn't want it to happen so I said..."umm...ne!..." siting there sipping my tea and putting on a fake smile.

                                                                   MONDAY

As my alarm rings to wake me up. I get up and take a shower dry my hair , put on my uniform eating toast with jelly. Slipping on my shoes to head out the door "annyeong!" said Kai waving his hand high in the air for me to see him waiting for me "why are you here" said nari "tssk!..." said Kai putting his hand in the air pretending to hit me. "because I told you I would protect you...must've not believed me when I said it in the hospital" said Kai laughing as he grabs my hand ".....waeyo?" said nari as she blushes red "while let's just say..your my friend for the day" said Kai. Walking to the school was long but a few minutes as we walk down the roads looking at scenery that I never seen before. "Kai why do you sleep a lot?" said nari looking up at Kai "well sleep makes you take away the struggles and pain to go away" "but isn't that not good" said nari "nari...are scared about something?...did something happen?" said Kai "no...why..." wondering why Kai said that and thinking if Kai knows something."just asking because 1.your holding my hand without getting mad 2.your asking a lot of questions" said Kai "it's because...as I was about to talk we made it to the school "well see you later nari...it was nice talking to you" said Kai. Kai walking away I wonder why Kai started talking to me and why was he waiting for me at my apartment. "hey! nari...lets go class is about to start" said chung cha waving her hand in the air to get my attention. I started to run smiling, and excited to see my friends again. While me and my chingu's were walking down the hall just talking and chatting about nothing but girl things "hey are you and taemin a thing" said chung cha "aniyo!...wae?.." said nari "taemin oppa telling all the other oppa's your dating him"said chung cha "yeah!..he's saying you guys are a couple and not to mess with you" said hee young smiling and giggling "aniyo...were not dating" said nari rejecting the true facts and secrets that they don't know. "If you say your not dating then me and hee young believe you" said chung cha "mmm!" said hee young "gotta go.."said nari waving bye to her friends as she was turning around someone grabs her arm "ah!" said nari as someone hand covered around and there other hand on her tiny waist  "mmmm..hmimmffif" said nari "shhh! it's only me" said a voice. Nari turned around it was taemin oppa with his blonde hair glistering in the sun beaming threw the window. "what are you doing..we have class" said nari "I wanted to hangout with my yeoja chingu" said taemin grabbing nari by her waist and pulling her close to him as they touch to touch. "Teamin oppa....hajima" said nari pulling away but can't because taemin is pulling her close "ill stop if you kiss me.." said taemin smiling at nari wondering what she will say "aniyo..."said nari turning her head "hmm..well I guess..i'll wait until later then"said taemin letting go of nari and walking away opening the door "remember..later" said taemin walking out "what was that all about.." said nari looking confused standing in a empty classroom. 


                                                                                           Next hour 

After class ended it was time for lunch period "nari! hurry up we don't wanna be last" said chung cha "you guys go first..I have to go do something" said nari "okay meet you at lunch" said chung cha. Walking down the hallway just looking around I stop by  the window and looked outside to smell the fresh air and the breeze of nature " ahhh!...have'nt stop and took a break to see what i'm missing" said nari leaning her arms against the window ledge "nari..."said a voice "huh?..." I look and see no one "nari.." said a voice again "..." "turn around dummy" said bobby "O!..bobby...annyeong" said nari "why you not eating lunch?" said bobby "because i'm not hungry..." "are you okay?.." said bobby looking at me with concern eyes "yeah...i'm fine.thanks" said nari. "just came to say hi you were all alone...so I wanted to talk you " said bobby hiting me in the arm smiling "thanks bobby" while hugging him "waeyo!!!!" said bobby feeling weird as he was pushing me off him "ani!!!" said nari giggling holding on tight to bobby playing around with him. "annii!" said bobby blushing all red "hahaha!...your blushing"said nari pointing her finger at bobby "yay!...not pointing fingers and you shouldn't do something like that unless you gonna pay the price for it" said bobby "what you mean pay the price?..." said nari while still laughing at bobby. Bobby grabbed my hand and kissed me on the lips "mmm!...." it felt as someone dear to me as a friend was slowly disappearing. "aniyo.." said nari pushing bobby away and turning around running down the hallway with her hand place on her lips blushing. "what did I do.." said bobby brushing his hair back with his hands slowly gliding back of his head. "OMG! did you see that" said a girl "yeah I've seen and recorded it too" said hyuna smiling with a evil smile "we should do something with this video" said a second girl "but first let me talk to taemin oppa about it" said hyuna. 

 

                                     ~ why bobby kissed nari? What hyuna has to say to taemin?, what was the video that was recorded?~

see you in the next chapter >_<