Just confused.....

War of Hormones

As I was getting released from the hospital. I was thinking were was bobby at because I wanted to thank him for bringing me to the hospital and also know if he is okay. "hmm...maybe I should stay away from bobby..." said nari as she was standing there waiting for a taxi to come pick her up that here dad arranged for her. "yah!!!..it's been a long week in Seoul so far " said nari and as she waited the taxi came by as she got in "miss where are you heading to?" said the taxi driver "take me to Seoul apartments" said nari "wow! you must be rich" said the driver"ani!" said nari as she looked out the window as the taxi started to drive off.

30 minutes later  

"wahh!...finally home...it's been a long a day I think i'm gonna skip school today and just sleep" said nari as she jump and her bed "mph...." as many hours passed by.*dinngdong* *dinngdong* "aish!" said nari  "who is it said nari "yah!..open the door" said chung cha "it's us nari" hee young "ne!" said nari as nari was opening the door and outside was chung cha and hee young with an ju and mashida. "ta-da!" said chung cha and hee young "we heard you were in the hospital and ...so we brought snacks and drinks" said hee young "you knew I was in the hospital but didn't come visit me.." said nari with a confused face "I know you are mad at us but..we didn't know what to do and we found out today ...so we wanted to surprise you" said chung cha "well I don't want no snacks" said nari as she closed the door in chung cha and hee young face. "yah!..are you serious" said chung cha "it's okay..give her a break ..she has the right to be mad" said hee young. I knew what I did will put me in jeopardy but now that you think about they didn't visit me not once. I wonder if they really are my friends or is it fake.few hours pat and siting in my bed just thinking what's happening and is there something I need to know about bobby *dinngdong*  "yah!..i'm not changing my mind" said nari as she opens the door and see that it is bobby."Bobby...what are you doing here? " said nari "I asked the teacher if I could get your address..to come here" said bobby "oh!..come in then" said nari "ne.." said bobby "sit down right here while I go make us some tea" said nari as bobby was siting down on the mat on the floor siting on his knees. Then later comes nari with the green tea "here have some" said nari I don't know why bobby here but this will be good to get some info out of him. "I came over today ....to say sorry" said bobby "oh!..ne..it's okay it wasn't your fault" said nari "i was the one that followed you" said nari "well that's all" said bobby "i better get going now " said bobby "wait!" said nari as she was rushing to get up. But then as she grabbed bobby hand the un expected happen. "ah!" said bobby as nari was laying on top of him"ah!..sorry!" said nari as she was blushing "it's okay" said bobby as he was holding nari "sorry.." said nari looking into bobby eyes "I better get up" said nari but then bobby wouldn't let her get up as he was holding onto her ".....bobby" said nari as they lay there looking into each other eyes.

Another thing I knew about bobby is that there is something he is hiding inside his heart

~why is bobby holding nari and not letting her go?~ 

>_< see you in the next chapter >_<