Missed connections

War of Hormones

Running down the hallway with my hand covering my mouth. Wondering why bobby kissed and as I stop to check my heart, why it was beating so fast "aniyo....what's wrong with me..". As I turned the corner to go to the nurse office to lay down" annyeonghaseyo...hmmm..no one is here..well i'm gonna lay down for a few minutes. Pulling the covers over and seeing kai laying there sleep again. Of course kai is always sleeping somewhere by going over to kai seeing if he's sleep and waving my hand over his face, getting close to see his sleeping face so soundly asleep "gwiyeoun" looking at kai wondering why he sleeps so much. "how long are you gonna stare at me?" said Kai "oh!...sorry..I ...didn't know you would wake up" said nari "I was sleep until I felt someone looking at me...anyways aren't you suppose to be at lunch with your friends" said kai getting up from the bed and stretching his arm,cracking his body. "well....I was with bobby and I ended up here because I didn't feel well" said nari avoiding eye contact with kai "hmm..why were you with bobby....? " said kai looking at me "because....we..were talking" said nari "nari...I think you should stop hanging around bobby if you don't want taemin to be mad at you" said kai opening the door to leave the nurse office and walking out. Watching kai leave with those serious words but true words. Made me think that is right and I should be more serious with this fake deal teamin so he can tell more about bobby.

                                                                                     Next hour

As class ended and packing my things up, putting them away I see hyuna and her 2 friends  walk in my classroom "Yah! nari...let's talk for a bit" said hyuna "waeyo.." "you know why...come now!!" said hyuna "yeah! come now" said 2 girls. Following them outside behind the school like they said "why do you wanna talk to me" said nari "because early we seen something shocking..which if we were to show taemin oppa he would be shock" said hyuna as she walked close to nari and pushing her on the ground. "ah!" said nari falling down on her and hand face down to the ground "now stop acting innocent and tell us the truth why are you really dating taemin oppa for.." said hyuna getting so close up in my face while her two friends stand behind me surrounding me looking down at me with anger. "I don't know what your talking about" said nari looking away "ughh! I hate girls like you that act all innocent and say you hate boys but flirting,playing them" said hyuna as she pushed me on the ground pinning me "you know what ..how about we show you what messing with are oppa feels like. "yeah! show her hyuna" said 2 girls as they grab there phones out to record me while hyuna was ripping my uniform "hahhhaha!" 2 girls were laughing "never cross me and my oppa again"said hyuna with a death stare while still ripping my top uniform. "YAH!!!!..." said a loud voice and as I turned around it was taemin oppa again coming to the rescue "oh no it's taemin oppa again" said 2 girls stopping the video and backing away "so we meet again don't we hyuna" said taemin walking up to us "why do you keep saving her" said hyuna yelling "because she is my girlfriend" said taemin grabbing me by the wrist "are you okay yeoppeun  nari" said taemin smiling and putting his uniform jacket around my shoulders. Covering up the rips in my uniform "lets go" said taemin with his arm around nari "she kissed bobby oppa" said hyuna as taemin stops and turns around walking up to hyuna really close "do you have proof?" said taemin looking at hyuna with serious eyes "yes..right here I record it" said hyuna pulling out her phone to show taemin oppa the video. Me waiting wondering what video she is showing taemin, thinking why is hyuna angry with me. As I see them talking and looking at a video on her phone next second I see taemin kiss hyuna and watching with shocking eyes "there are you satisfied" said taemin walking away and coming up to me putting his hand around my waist "taemin...oppa.." looking up at taemin with confused eye's also looking at hyuna fall to the ground with a shocking face. "she will be fine" said taemin. We enter the school stopping at the lockers. Taemin slowly takes his arm off around my waist "I better go" while he try to kiss me I moved my head to the left feeling guilty and lost. "you should get to class said taemin as he walked away further and further away from me. After school ended still wearing taemin uniform jacket around my shoulders " I wonder if I  should give this back to him tomorrow..." said nari putting her shoes on her feet, grabbing her bag. Walking outside there it was bobby waiting outside smiling and running to him "BOBBY!!" said nari "hey do you want a chingu to walk you home" said bobby smiling so brightly and cute. "ne!" said nari as they both walked home together. "hey nari I have to tell you something" said bobby in a serious voice "yeah..what is it" said nari looking at bobby with concern "i'm gonna be gone for a few weeks.....are you gonna be okay by yourself" said bobby stopping on the street "huh??..what do you mean you gonna be gone?" said nari looking at bobby face to face. 

                                                        ~Is it that nari has feelings for bobby or is it missed  connections~  

                                                                    see you in the next chapter