What's Wrong With Me?.....

War of Hormones

"heres your pencil" said the sleeping boy. "huh?.." said nari as I stop staring at him I finally grabbed my pencil and faced forward as the class was staring. As everyone started walking looking at me and the sleeping boy. "YO KAI WATS UP!'" said sehun as he was walking to Kai to give him a high five. So his name is Kai I see..."how was your summer" said Kai "nothing much hanging out at the beach or in Seoul" said sehun as Kai nods his head "hey! we should go to karaoke to tonight to celebrate" said Kai "yeah! we should go and also bring hyuna and her friends" said sehun "deal!" said Kai "oh! your that one girl that was siting in bobby's seat" said sehun in a loud voice for everyone can hear "yeah! hahaha! that was so funny" said sehun. As he was talking and laughing I was hiding my face of embarrassment trying not to get noticed again to what happen early incident and I was sulking more and more in my desk. "Yah!...That's enough" said Kai as he grabs sehun arm to push him forward to grab a seat in the front and telling him to sit down already. I was happy but still embarrassment *dinnnnggggg* as the warning bell rings for students to get to class now because class was staring. The teacher walks in and slams his books down on the ground and starts yelling "ANNYEONGHASEYO MY NAME IS KIM DONG I"M GONNA BE YOUR TEACHER FOR THIS YEAR!" *chuckles,chuckles* other students laughing "IS THERE SOMETHING FUNNY" "NO SIR!" said a boy *chuckles* again "YAH!" said the teacher "hmmm..class is getting boring again" said Kai and as I turned around and looked at him I say ..."no worries school will be fun" said nari then Kai starts laughing out loud. Everyone turns around and looks in the back "WHAT"S FUNNY THIS TIME!" said the teacher " nothing sir" said Kai, wondering why he laughed so hard I just looked at him and smiled then turned my head around laying it on my desk thinking to myself, today has been a stressful day. 

 


Few Minutes Later

Class was over now it was free time as I was walking around the school building and looking at the cherry blooms blooming so pretty pink. "there pretty right" as a deep medium voice approached me I turned around "ooh!..taemin..oppa" said nari " annyeonghaseyo" as taemin bows down and smiles with that killer smile "annyeonghaseyo" *bows down* "what are you doing out here" said nari "just looking at the cherry blossoms blooming" said taemin "ooh.." said nari as the conversation grew quiet. It started to get awkward "are you new" said taemin "umm.." *nods head* "you seem new,because I never seen a pretty girl like you here" said taemin as taemin said that I blush a little to the point where my face turns a color pink *chuckles* " your cute" said taemin "we should hang out sometimes" said taemin smiling again with that killer smile. "umm..."  right after I was gonna give him a answer a girl comes up and grabs his arm and takes him away "I'll talk to you later " said taemin as I stare at taemin getting pulled away. I notice that I had to get back to class *ding* "oh! crap..the warning bell ring" said nari as i started running back to the building as fast as I can thinking to myself, why am I having so much bad luck today. Then I turn the corner and slide the door open....again the boy with muscles and orange hair was standing there in front of the door. "ah! excuse me your in the way" said nari in a shy voice "ah! sorry" said jimin. Thinking to myself why do I keep seeing these boys everywhere I go well at least I will be a lone and no noise. "AH! the girl that was in my seat" said bobby I look up and seen it was bobby the weird boy. "omo!" as I started to hide to make sure he doesn't see me "Yah!" said bobby as he started walking close to me " don't you hear me calling you? " said bobby "Ne..." as I looked up at him "HEY! taemin" said a boy then I looked over and seen taemin as he smiles at me "Ah! new girl your in this class" said taemin "ne.." and then smiling at taemin "we meet again" said taemin "YAH!..how do you know taemin?" said bobby slamming his fits on my desk as I turned and facing bobby I tell him that I met him outside looking at the cherry blossoms. "wow! aren't you a flirt nari" said bobby "mwuh!...mwuh rah goo!" said nari " yah!..yah.." said taemin  then next here comes jimin walking in the back of the classroom "what's going on back here" said jimin "annyeonghaseyo!" *bows down*"my name is jimin what's yours? " said jimin "my name is .." when I was about to say my name bobby buds in and say her name nari and she is a flirt "yah!' said nari then taemin gets in "bobby that's not how you treat a lady" said taemin "yeah! .. if you have any problems you can talk to me" says jimin *winks* and  this commotion was starting "YAH!" a loud voice "I'm trying to sleep before class starts" I turned around and seen it was Kai "uh! Kai..." said nari "oh! it's you again" said Kai......Then I realized that I won't be a lone this year and another year of failure and with no friends....


~ What will happen to nari will she have luck or will she have obstacles to go through?~


See you in the next chapter >_<