Hello Chingu!

War of Hormones

As taemin was hugging me and as I was crying I finally realized what was happening. I pushed taemin away and grab my backpack and raned out the door without looking back. I felt so bad doing that but I only knew taemin oppa for today how could I just let that happen he will think that I like him. I don't want that at all I wanna make friends this year and i'm gonna try my best to do that. "hwaiting!" said nari as I was filling my spirits up and talking to myself. I was ready for another day for school tomorrow at school. 

Next Morning

 


"yahh!" as I was getting up to take a shower and then air dry my long silky hair. I put my uniform on and then make myself breakfast of course you gotta make yourself breakfast if you live a lone by yourself. As I was siting there eating my breakfast ....

Flashback:."where you crying my yeppeun nari....you don't have to tell me but you can cry, I won't tell no one" said taemin

Omo!..OMO! said nari as she slapped her face. I gotta go I'm gonna be be late for school, quickly got up and slip my feet in my shoes and walked out the door and walked to school. "I wonder if taemin oppa still remembers what happen yesterday...Nah! probably not. He's to hot to remember a girl like me.."but I don't care" said nari "I gotta make chingu's today!" as I was talking to myself again, people were looking at me again. Then I thought I really need to make some friends and when I was getting close to the school. I heard a voice say "wait up nari!" I turned around and I seen it was taemin oppa "omo..omo..omo!" started walking as fast my legs could take me. "yah! nari!" said taemin. Aish can he stop calling my name everyone gonna start staring at me again. I raned and lost taemin "phew!...that was a close one" said nari hiding behind the school grounds and then as I was hiding I heard yelling "hmm..what's gonna on over here" said nari "YAH!..do you know what you did?" said hyuna grabbing the girl hair "Yah!..I didn't do anything..it's not my fault that wanna of your boy toys confess his feelings for me" said a cute girl with a ageyo face "wow there going at it" said nari "YAH!..HEE YOUNG!... your gonna get it" said hyuna as the girls started to fight and pulling hair rolling on the ground. Next it was hee young on top of hyuna then next it was hyuna on top of hee young, after that hyuna was on top of hee young she had her pined down "you're gonna learn to never mess with me ever again..i'm gonna mess this little cute face of yours up" said hyuna as she raised her fits up hee young and as hee young was swarming to get away. I was scared and didn't know what to do...but my feet raned over there even though I didn't know what I was gonna do when I get over there. But I wanted to help hee young and that's what I did "STOP!" said nari as she pushed hyuna off hee young  "AH!" said hyuna and then hee young gets up and *bows down* "gomabseubnida" said hee young "you're welcome" said nari *bows down* "YAH!.. didn't I say to not get in my way ever again" said hyuna "I'll remember you" and then hyuna walks away and hiting my shoulder to hers as a warning. "i'm so sorry that you got involved in this situation" said hee young in a baby ageyo voice "well I gotta go...what's your name?" said hee young "um..mm.. may narinida" said nari in a shy quiet voice "oh! ..I see well lets become chingu's" said hee young as hee young said that I was so happy and excited I could explode of happiness and joy. I just smiled of course that would be weird if I got excited she would think i'm a creep. "see you later may nari! " said hee young as she walked away waving back at me smiling.

1st hour

It was first hour and I was so happy. I was just siting there smiling and kicking my feet because I finally made a friend and she is really pretty and nice "What are you so happy for" said Kai which I had for 1st hour "nothing..just happy" said nari still smiling and now humming "wahh!!!! is it because you finally got a boyfriend" said Kai "MWO!" said nari "nari and Kai and stay after class" said the teacher *chuckles,chuckles* "ne seonsaeng" said Kai as he was smiling "ne!" said nari as she was looking at Kai with killer eyes. After me and Kai got done talking to the teacher we finally walked out "you own me some food" said Kai I looked at him with a derp face *starts burst out laughing* "what is up with your face" said Kai "I don't own you nothing but I did make you laugh" said nari as she started to speed walk forward a head "Yah!..NARI!..wait up" said Kai as he smiled looking at nari walking away further and further away. I was speed walking and then I trip "AH!" said nari "oops..sorry not sorry" said a girl with skinny legs and I look up it was hyuna and her crew. "Didn't see you there" said hyuna "why are you doing this to me" said nari "didn't I tell you if I see you walk past me I would hurt you" said hyuna "this girl is a paboo!" as her and her crew started laughing. Of course she warned me and of course I didn't know what to do but sit there in a blank stare again.."leave here a lone " said hee young "hyuna if you wanna pick on someone..pick on wanna one of  your boy toys you !" said a girl "YAH!.. do you wanna fight Chung cha!" said hyuna "YEAH! I been wanna fight you since the first year of school" said Chung cha. As I was siting there on the ground watching them argue back and fourth. I truly knew this could be my chance to finally step up and make a difference and change my ways for now on and since hee young and chung cha are helping me right now , why not help them . I grabbed hyuna leg and bit her leg as hard as I can "AH!" said hyuna "omo!" said Chung cha


Foreword: 

"and that's how it all started" said the head principal "ne!" said nari and with all are hair sticking up and clothes ripped a little and scratches on are faces. "Well ...since you all fought you three girls have to stay after school and clean the gym room" said the head principal. "Of course hyuna doesn't have to clean the gym she is the head principal daughter, that's why she acts like that now and thinks she can bully anyone just because" said Chung cha "it's fine Chung cha, lets just hurry and clean the gym before it hits midnight" said hee young "yeah" said Chung cha as I was walking a long with them and didn't say a word. I knew this whole thing was my fault if only I knew that hyuna was the head principal daughter...I would've of never caused all this and we wouldn't be cleaning the gym instead of going home like the other students. "yah! stop day dreaming and grab a mop" said Chung cha "umm..ne" said nari in a shy voice. As we all started moping in silence "HEY! YOU..why you bite hyuna leg for?" said Chung cha "me.." said nari "yes you" said Chung cha "bec..beca.because I wanted to help you guys out" said nari "well thanks you did help us out,now were moping the floors" said Chung cha "stop Chung cha" said hee young *chuckles* "what's so funny" said Chung cha as hee young started busting out laughing and me and Chung cha are wondering why she is laughing "because did you see that bite mark on hyuna leg...it look like a shark bit her leg" and then Chung cha started to laugh with hee young "and look at use we look awful" said Hee young.  I stared at them with confused eyes and thinking because I thought they were mad at me. "you know nari you're weird and funny" said hee young "yeah now that you think about it was funny...looking at here bite hyuna leg,and seeing what a mess we look like .. you're our  new chingu okay" said Chung cha 'yeah new chingu" said hee young, *cries* "did we say something wrong" said hee young and Chung cha "no...it's just that i'm so happy that I made friends finally" said nari in here crying voice "well were glad to here that you're happy" said Chung cha as they both smiled and walked up to me and hugged me and then after that we started  laughing  and started  mopping again but this time in a fun way. 

I finally realized that now that I got friends everything will be find for now on with Chung cha and Hee young 


~ Will things get better with nari and her new friends or will things have a down fall!~


 >_< See you in the next chapter >__<