Just confused part. 2

War of Hormones

Laying there on top of bobby and staring in his eye's. Wondering when he will let go of me or does bobby like me...."bobby..can you let go of me" said nari "oh!...sorry" said bobby "I just wanted to make sure you didn't hit your head" "ummm...thanks but I hit my head a lot of times on the floor" said nari as bobby started to crack up laughing "you hit your head on the floor....that's something you don't say to someone" said bobby "well...don't laugh" said nari as she was hiting bobby in the arm. "yah!  don't hit me..unless you wanna fight" said bobby "hahaha!..your not serious right" said nari as she was staring at bobby. I wonder if bobby ever dated a girl before and is he in a gang. "what?" said bobby as he was looking at nari and getting closer to her face "if you don't stop looking at me then i'm gonna kiss you" said bobby as he looked at nari more serious look "....ani.." said nari as she looks away. But then bobby grabs her face and gets closer and closer "....what are you doing again" said nari as her face was getting grab. "bobby!...bobby..." as nari closed her eyes waiting to be kissed by bobby.Then all she hears is a laugher "did you think I was gonna kiss you" said bobby. "....get out" said nari "huh..." said bobby "I..said...GET OUT!" said nari as she grab bobby hand and pushed him out "yah! it was a joke" said bobby as he was outside the door. Can't believe bobby did that....what's wrong with him, I need to find out what's going on with bobby and fast because he's acting weird ..I think. 

Next Morning 

*yawns* As I  woke up and seen a text from chung cha and hee young saying

To:nari - yah! are you gonna answer us...me hee young are sorry from: chung cha 

To: nari- I'm sorry but me and chung cha are missing you..if you come back to school we really wanna see you and become chingu's again from: Hee young 

Reading the message made me fell bad for what happen yesterday ,but I wanna forgive them and make up again as chingu's and i'm not gonna lie I miss my chingu's even though it's been one day. After I got ready for school had breakfast and put my uniform on and my black and white converses. "Out the door here I come" said nari as she walked out of her apartment and locked it. Going down the stairs as she was walking down the stairs she seen taemin oppa waiting for her standing there smiling with that killer smile. "taemin oppa..why are you here?..and how do you know where I live?" said nari in a confusing face and scared "I wanted to tell you something about bobby..."said taemin " what is it that you have to tell me about bobby" said nari "can we talk about this at a more quiet place" said taemin "but...school.." said nari "if you don't wanna know then that fine.." said taemin walking away "fine!..lets go somewhere private"said nari. Nari and taemin was walking for a minutes they finally made it to a cafe. I wonder if it's important...what taemin has to tell me. "do you want anything" said taemin "umm..get me some bubble tea" said nari "1 bubble tea and 1 cup of green tea" said taemin. "Can you tell me what you wanted to tell me about bobby" said nari "hold on...we got a few minutes to kill" said taemin "why are you in a hurry to know info...do you like bobby?" said taemin in a mysterious voice. "aniyo!...I just.." said nari as she couldn't finish her words because even herself she didn't know why she wants to know about bobby. "here's your tea" said the lady "thank you" said nari "thank you" said taemin as the lady looked at taemin "you're so pretty...is she your girlfriend" said the lady "yeah ...she is my girlfriend" said taemin and drinking my bubble tea and spiting it out looking at taemin with crazy eyes "girlfriend!.." said nari "well..I guess not.." as the lady leaves excited to know that taemin doesn't have a girlfriend. "wow..if it was bobby I bet you wouldn't say anything" said taemin in a low quiet voice  as he chuckles "huh?..what did you say?"said nari "nothing...lets get to the conversation now" said taemin " what is it that you wanna know" "tell me everything" said nari "if I tell you everything what do I get back " said taemin "free lunch ..I'll buy you whatever you want" said nari "I want something more" said taemin "what..."said nari looking at taemin all confused and curious "nothing..I'll tell you later" said taemin.As nari was waiting for taemin to tell her, nari was getting curious about taemin and wondering why he is acting all weird and why of all days today taemin was waiting for her and then now wants to tell her about bobby. How does taemin know bobby to know his secrets. Nari blanked out in outer space trying to puzzle this out of how much she knows so far about taemin and bobby a little she knows about them. "your puzzled right.." said taemin as he was looking at nari "how do you know that?" said nari "because your spaced out" said taemin and nari looks at taemin and then starts drinking her bubble tea. "well..I guess we should get going" said taemin "what!..you said you would tell me" said nari "I lied..i'll tell you bit by bit if you go out with me my yeppeun nari" said taemin as he whispers in my ear as it tickles a little "what!...go out with" said nari looking at taemin confused and betrayed "did you think you would get it easy" said taemin looking at nari with serious eyes. Then and there taemin was not the sweet and nice oppa I knew in the beginning of the year " deal or no deal" said taemin "ne..."said nari "deal..i'll go out with you oppa" said nari "okay now your my yeoja chingu...and remember that" said taemin as he got up and walked out the cafe leaving his green tea. 

As I stared at his cup of green tea thinking was that really taemin oppa or was that someone else of taemin oppa that I don't know...

~Will nari go with the plan to go out with taemin? or will she still look at bobby for answers?~

>_< see you in the next chapter >_<