Chapter 1- The 4 boys

War of Hormones

One month Later

It was a new year in high school and a new beginning of a new life as a teen in Seoul. As I was walking down the street ready to start high school smiling so brightly and looking up at the clouds and listing to BTS song butterfly ~butterfly, like a butterfly machi butterfly,bu butterfly cheoreom~. As I was walking for a few minutes I finally made it to Seoul high school. When I entered there was a lot of students siting down and a lot of rattling and talking of boys and girls. "hmmm...there's a lot of students  I wonder were I should sit...Ah! I should sit here" said nari. When I sated down I seen a tall shadow behind me and a smell of fresh and strong colon. "yah! your in my seat...move it or I'll move you!" said a mysterious boy behind me. As the gym get dead silence  and everyone is looking my way and staring. I was thinking to myself, how can you mess up again and fail. Now everyone is gonna hate me now...pabooo!!!...paboo!!..Paboo!!...Paboo! *starts hiting self in the head*. "yah! are you gonna get up or what?.." said the mysterious boy and as I turned around and looked up and seen this mysterious boy. I finally knew why everyone was staring. He was a prince and everyone eyes were looking at me  and I was in his seat..... " oh! sorry I didn't know it was you're seat I'll be leaving" said nari and as I got up the mysterious boy grabs my hand and pulls me to sit down by him as a extra sit was by him. "you can sit next by me since you want to sit by me and it's a waste to find a seat it's already packed" said the the mysterious boy "umm...what's your name?" said nari in a low whisper voice "my name is bobby and yours?" "my name is may nari...but people call me nari for short". "well nice to meet you nari" said bobby as he smiled so cutely. Then I remember myself that I wanted get myself involved with boys and just make friends. Next after that the student body president comes on stage. All the girls start screaming saying "oppa!".."oppa!". I turned around and seen as he was shinning brightly *rubs eyes* and *blanks* and  he was tall and slender and white blondish hair. "annyeonghaseyo my name is taeminida" "taemin oppa!" said a screaming girl "give me a break" said bobby. I turned to bobby and looked at him,"sorry I'm late" said another boys voice I turned around and seen that he had muscles and orange hair as my eyes watched and him take a seat in the far side section to the left. 


30 minutes later

After the opening ceremony ended I went to my first class which it was math. "ugh! I hate math " said nari I slide the door open and seen a 4th boy laying there with his head down on the desk  and sleeping with the window open as the sunshine shines on him. Something you would see in k-dramas as I quietly walked in the classroom and looked on the board and see were I sit. I was praying that I would be by a girl. When I looked up I seen that sit by desk #19 because my # was # 18. I looked around and counted the seats to find were #18 was at then I remember the sleeping boy was in seat #19. I walked in the back quiet and trying not to make sound to wake him up. Pull my chair back and sit and looked around the empty classroom seeing no one is in because everyone is talking to there friends. Of course I was new and didn't have no friends. "wae..wae?" and a quiet voice as I was preparing for class. Then my pencil fell on the ground as I picked it up another hand touched mine. I look up, it was the boy that was sleeping  I looked him in the eyes and stared because it was the first time a boy touched me. *blushes*  *clatter* *clatter* as the doors slide open and everyone walking in....

 

"waeyo!?" "waeyo!?" "WAEYO!?.....what's wrong with me why am I  blushing for?.......

 

 


~ THANK YOU FOR READING MY FIRST STORY AND HOPE YOU ENJOY!! >_<~