Listen to me.....Or not...

War of Hormones

After the commotion happen in the hallway I started to think was it true that bobby had a crush on me and that taemin was telling the truth. Because out of nowhere bobby has been acting weird since that day I was hit in the head with a bat. Ended up in the hospital and also when he came over to see me...try to kiss me...

flashback: "I wish you two good luck" said bobby 

"..................I wonder what he means by that....." said nari as I started to walk to my next classroom "yah!!..give that back" said a group of boys fighting over and running around the classroom. "yah!...are you gonna stand in front of the door or are you gonna move out the way" said a voice "oh!...sorry.." said nari in a low voice as she moved out the way to sit down in her sit in the back. "are you okay" said a voice "huh!...oh...kai" said nari " you look like a ghost with no soul" said Kai "ani!" said nari waving her hand back in fourth."hmmm...I heard you and taemin are going out..is that true?" said Kai looking at nari with curious eyes "mm..ne.." said nari "you don't seem to happy about that..did he force you?" said Kai "aniyo!" said nari forcing a fake smile on her face "see i'm happy...see!..see!..see!" said nari "okay!..I see" said Kai turning his head and laying it on his desk as always sleeping in class the usual. "okay! let's start class" said the teacher "ANNYEONGHASEYO!" said everyone in the classroom. "wahh! class was interesting" said Kai "how do you know how class was...you were sleep" said nari "well just because I was sleep doesn't me..I wasn't listing to the teacher" said Kai "wow!..." said nari "do you wanna eat together?" said Kai looking at me smiling with his pants in his pockets "mm...probably not.." said nari "oh! right..you're dating taemin I forgot..."said Kai "........" said nari "oh...here he comes" said Kai. "yeoja chingu!....bab meog-euleo gaja" said taemin "you know life as nari was fine with just nari as nari" said Kai walking away "....mwo...what does he mean by that?..." said nari *rubs head* "aish!" said nari "yeoja chingu" said taemin as he kissed nari on the cheek *blushes* "what was that for?" said nari "a little gift for my yeoja chingu" said taemin as he grabbed nari hand "lets go eat somewhere special" said taemin "ne..." said nari. 

                                                                                             30 minutes later

"how's your mixed seafood stew" said taemin "good..." said nari in a shy voice "nari....I have something I wanna tell you.." said taemin "ne..what is it that you have to tell me" said nari "will you go somewhere with me after this" said taemin "sure...but don't we have school?" said nari "missing one day won't hurt..." said taemin as he surplus his seafood stew. I wonder what next plan taemin has pulled up his sleeve because right now I don't trust taemin...but I really believe there's something about deep inside his heart he's a nice person. "are you gonna eat..your stew will get cold" said taemin "oh!..yeah...sorry.." said nari as she picked up her spoon to start eating her stew. "wahh! that was good wasn't it nari?" said taemin "eng!..." said nari "halmeoni!...check please.." said taemin "ne!" said the halmeoni "where do you wanna go next?" said taemin ".....I don't know...?" said nari "here's the check...omo!..is this your yeoja chingu?" said the halmeoni "ne!" said taemin smiling with those killer eyes "awww!..yeoppeun" said the halmeoni "gomabseubnida" said nari "well we have to go on are next date" said taemin grabbing my hand and walking out. "omo!...it's like a k-drama...come again!!" said halmeoni "yah!..teamin oppa...where are we going next..I think we should go back to school" said nari "do you hate me that much that you can't hangout with me for a few hours...I bet it's about bobby or what I said right..." said taemin "..........I have a question..." said nari "what is it" said taemin "is it true that bobby likes me...?" said nari in a hesitate voice "..................nari there's something I wanna go" said taemin as he avoided the question. Grabbed  nari hand as started to speed walk "taemin oppa...wait you didn't answer my question...and where are we going?" said nari "you'll see when we get there" said taemin. I started to wonder if it was taemin oppa that is the one that started liking me instead of bobby.....

                                                                                                         Few minutes after

"okay roll call ....jimin!" said the teacher "here!" said jimin "okay Kai!" said the teacher "here..." said Kai in a tired voice "taemin" said the teacher "......" "where's taemin?" said the teacher  "..........." "okay...next!...ummm..bobby!" said the teacher "here!" said bobby "okay last but not least may nari" said the teacher ".........." "okay I guess she is gone to...well let's just start class, open your books t page 3 " said the teacher *whisper,whisper* "nari and taemin are gone" said a girl " "yeah I seen them leave for lunch" said a second girl "hauh!...really do you think..they left to you know what"said a third girl "aniyo...why would taemin touch a girl like her" said the first girl "because there dating" said the second girl "I also heard that taemin is a fast one to come to dating" said a fourth girl "omo!.." said third girl "you're right taemin is a beast to s...e....xshhhh...."said the first girl "humph!..." said bobby as he was listing to the conversation and as the girls gave him dirty looks "omo..was he listing to our conversation" said the third girl "ahhh! taemin oppa...taemin oppa .....taemin oppa!" said nari "mwo...." said taemin "my wrists is hurting" said nari "sorry...were here" said taemin "where are we??" said nari "taemin secret place I call....private" said taemin "c'mon!..." said taemin as me and taemin started walking slowly into this building it's dark but a little lighting shinning on us with different colors. As I was looking down on the ground the lights from the bud was different like green,blue,purple,and pink. "taemin where are we?' said nari "come in " said taemin "huh?.." said nari "it's just a bed.."said nari "you're right it is a bed which me and you will be sharing" said taemin "what do you mean....sharing?" said nari "you'll see"said taemin as he rubs his hands slowly down my side and back up again "........taemin oppa.." said nari slowly as I was receiving kisses from my neck as butterflies kisses then to my lips"awww!...." said nari in a low voice "enjoying it...nari"said taemin. Next he pushes me slowly down in the bed and rubs his knees against my place where only yourself should touch "awww!....taemin...mmmm!...oppa" said nari in a voice like she can't breathe and next as taemin is on top of me he slowly take his shirt off and throws it. Third he puts his hands on my chest and slowly rubbing them and fiercely kissing pined down in a position to where i'm stuck. "taemin...ahhhh!" said nari "aniyo!....HAAaaa!" said nari "hmm...you're my only yeppeun yeoja chingu" said taemin with a smirk on his face "ahhh!...aniyo!...awwww!" said nari the continue on "may nari your mine until you scream my name on the top of your lungs..when I see your body accept me" said taemin "awwww!..." said nari as she felt something get pushed in to the place only where us girls know "ahhh!" said nari in a crying painful voice. wae!...wae...wae...taemin oppa wae.... "it hurts...." said nari wae.. is this why he wanted to go on a date with me....I hate boys....they disgust me......

 Foreword: "nari are you all right" said taemin "ANIYO!...DON"T TOUCH ME!!!" said nari "what's wrong are you still not feeling good?" said taemin "nari are you all right you fainted..your in the hospital" said the doctor "huh?...i'm in the hospital?" said nari "yeah right after me got done eating you fainted" said taemin "are you sure we didn't go to know hotel?" said nari "i'll you two alone"  said the doctor "....what are you talking about?" said taemin "ah!..I had a dream...you..were...ah..nevermind" said nari "you had a naughty dream" said taemin "aniyo!.."said nari "really..." said taemin "ne..aniyo!..I had a dream of the show weekly idol" said nari "pffttt!" said taemin as he started laughing out loud "what kind of dreams do you have at night before you go to bed" said taemin getting a laugh out of this situation "haha.."said nari laughing with taemin " you know taemin oppa you are nice when you are laughing" said nari "oh!..really then you look pretty when a man kisses you" said taemin as he got up and kissed nari on the lips "mmm!" said nari. *bump,bump,bump* wae! why is my heart beating...am I starting to like taemin oppa, how can I..I don't understand I don't even like boys how can my heart thump....."nari salanghae" said taemin ".....huh!.....bobby" said nari "huh.." said taemin as he turned around and seen bobby "what you doing here?" said taemin "i'm here to see nari" said bobby "waeyo?" said nari " yeah....waeyo?" said taemin ".........salanghae nari..."said bobby. 

maybe it was true that bobby had a crush on me....and maybe taemin actually wasn't lying after all...maybe taemin isn't the bad guy....

 

                                                  ~omo! bobby likes nari...What will nari say? will this love last with her and taemin or will things take a turn? 

see you in the next chapter >_<