-10-

Echoes of the Past ✔

 

 

“So, start explaining,” the black-haired girl pulled the nearest chair and went closer to the brunette, having her brows lifted up in puzzled.

“About what?”

The black-haired rolled her eyes in annoyance. “The guy from yesterday! You both look too comfortable to be just friend,” she quoted the ‘just friend’.

Naeun heaved a sigh. “It’s nothing but…” I’ve got a feeling I’ve known him before.

She didn’t manage to continue her words and abruptly stopped, making Chorong sigh in disappointment.

“Fine, be that way,” Chorong stood up from the chair, wanted to leave Naeun but soon stopped on her track.

“You know Naeun,” she started, making Naeun looked at her. “I think I’ve seen him somewhere before,” she added, putting a finger under her chin as she was in deep thought. For a moment, Naeun breath seemed stuck in . Her too?

A minute passed and Chorong snapped her fingers. “Right! I’ve met him at Seoul – with you!”

Seoul? With me? What?

Seeing Naeun didn’t catch up what she had said, Chorong went back to her seat.

“We’ve first met him on our senior year in high school. He had waited for you at the school’s gate to give your school id back and your handkerchief. I don’t know how but eventually you guys grew closer and ended up dating. You had been so love struck with him that I had to hear you saying about him every day at school. But then, the accident happened and he came to visit you once when you’re still in coma. After that, only God knows what happen.”

Once she ended, Naeun felt her head was heavy. She clutched her head in her hand as she frowned in pain.

“God, Naeun! Are you okay?” Chorong immediately stood up and grabbed her shoulders, turned her to face her. “God, Naeun I’m so sorry! I forgot you had amnesia! These new information is too much for you to handle,” Chorong wrapped her arms around her body, trying to ease her down, “Naeun, I’m so sorry,”

The pain had slowly subdued as time passed. Her breathing rate had finally in normal pace. Backing away a bit from Chorong, she gave her a weak smile, “Don’t worry, I’m fine.”

Chorong return her smiled. “I bet you need some rest. After those head hurt, you need to rest and get a few shut eyes just to clear your mind off from it,”

With a slight nod from Naeun, Chorong made her way towards the door and closed it behind her.

Heaving a tired sigh, Naeun got up and went to one of the sick bed, trying to get her mind off from the information that Chorong just gave.

 

 

Turning the door knob, Myungsoo pushed the door opened. After a tiring day of working, he really needed a long rest.

“Oh Myungsoo,” Uncle Uhm called him, making him stopped on his track. His eyes widen when he noticed that they have a guest. He quickly covered the shocked by wearing the emotionless mask.

“Come here and let me introduced you to Mr. Shii. He needs us to fix his boat.” Uncle Uhm continued. Myungsoo slowly walked towards the living room, standing beside the armchair that Uncle Uhm was seated. His eyes were cold as he glared sharply at the man sitting on the sofa.

With a friendly smile, Shii stood up from the sofa, stretching out a hand towards Myungsoo. For few seconds, both of the men were glaring at each other. The friendly smile of Shii had turned into a snickering smirk.

“Hi, I’m Shii. Nice to meet you, Myungsoo,”

Myungsoo reached for his hand, holding it tightly. “The pleasure is all mine,” he said lowly, returning his smile.

Looks like I wouldn’t get that long rest after all.

 

 

For the whole evening, the three men had been in deep discussion about fixing and repairing Shii’s boat. Even though Myungsoo despised Shii, he needed to be professional and didn’t mix personal business with work.

Once Shii had leaved, Myungsoo excused himself to go to his room. He slumped on the bed, staring at the ceiling. Lot of questions was lingering in his mind.

How could he be here? What’s his plan?

He felt angry, confused and scared. He knew that the man at the clinic yesterday was him. Then, realization hit him like a tidal wave.

He had meet Naeun.

 

Unconsciously, his hands were clenched in a tight fist. He would not let him hurt her. He would make sure of that.

 

Whatever his plans were, Myungsoo would make sure to fail them. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

____________________________

 

a/n:

gosh, this chapter was really not the best one orz 

sorry for the crapiness but it will become better, not a promise though :p

anyway, please guys please please tell me what do you think about it

a simple thank you in the comment section would make me really happy ;w;

anyway, hope u guys have a nice day!