- 2

de Faux [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 -  2  -

 

All of human should have their own peace, that's what Aeri think. Human need a rest, and for her.. a tube of ice cream, a movie and the comfy sofa are enough for her peace and that's what her need most right now.

 

Despite rejecting her friends offer to eat ice cream, she ate ice cream by herself in her apartment.

 

"I'm home!"

 

Of course, no one will answer her. Aeri practically live alone. She just humouring herself and she actually consideres all of soul that live in her apartment heard her. Yeah, she believe all of soul or ghost kind exist and doesn't really scared of them. Aeri was more scared saw her parents care for her.

 

Taking off her uniform and changing to her home attire (which is just a short shorts and tanktop), then grabbing an ice cream in fridge. Ah, is how you called life, she thinks.  But all of them crashed when there's sound of bell ringing. "Who the hell bothering me in my peace time?" 

 

In her head, she's hoping that there's some handsome guy coming to her door. But that's impossible and she alrady expect that one of her parents assistants come and giving her, her month allowance.

 

But what she don't expect is the man with formal attire and give her his famous stoic face. "Dad?" Aeri widened her eyes, can't believe what she see. 

 

"How are you Aeri? Can I come in to your little apartment?" With that, her eyes back to normal and she pulled her stoic face too. She give him a way so he can came inside.

 

Aeri's apartment was not like others daughter of succesfull businessman who looks so luxurious. She choose the standard one that normal people usually stay. She doesn't want to be seen like some spoiled child. Her friends doesn't even know that she was the daughter of Kang Electronic.

 

"What are you doing? Are you don't even want to give me some tea or water which you only have here?" Aeri furrowed her brows, doesn't like what her father said. "Do you want me to serving you with that words you gave me?" She doesn't even care if he's her father or nor, but she doesn't like when people say something rude to her.

 

"Looks like we drop dad-daughter relationship here. You really are Dahae's daughter." He calmly anwered and sat in her sofa.

 

"Just tell me what you want." Aeri crossed her hands and watching him.

 

"Well, I just wanted to know your condition. You still my child.. And I want to ask you to live back at home or move to more luxurious apartment. You look so pitiful lived in this f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter