- 8

de Faux [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-  8  -

 

School became.. what is it? Hectic? Noisy?? The point is the school became like some of gossiping arena. They talk at here and there AND they talk about one topic 'Who the hell 2 handsome guys beside Kang Aeri?'

 

Well, apparently Sehun and Kai can't let themself stay away from Aeri and kept beside her all day long, except Kai who doesn't have a same schedule with her. Plus, that 'Bacon' guy who want beside Aeri too. It seems like they became a bodyguard for her.

 

And this.. is not good. Jealousy everywhere. The glare from the girls, whispering each other talking about 'That Girl', and sometimes there was a word flying. ''. But fortunately(or unfortunately for them?), Aeri doesn't bothered to all of it. She just walked brushed them all. It's not that she wanted attention nor to be hated or even liked. So, she just simply ignored it all. 

 

But, truthfully she doesn't bothered to the whisper but to the 3 boys behind her. They bugging her everyday. It's definetely annoying. 

 

In early morning, Kai and Sehun already waiting for her in the gate. And in the way to the class or sometimes in the class there will always be Baekhyun there. Suprisingly (or not) Baekhyun and those 2 idiots get along to each other. They just like friend from childhood.

 

At lunch, they always dragged her to eat lunch with them. But it's simply just lunch and talk to each other except Aeri doesn't really talk to them. She is too lazy to do that or she just doesn't care.

 

And so, it's became daily schedule for Aeri to getting dragged here and there. The strange was- for Aeri, Sehun and Kai never talked about their story before this, you know, before they met again in highschool and they never really told her why they moved here. And Baekhyun? He just want to know her more but he doesn't really dig her in, too afraid the same accident happen, maybe.

 

All of it made Aeri forgot something or someone- or in this case, some people. Her so-famous-and-fabulous gang. Eunji, Soojin and Hyemi just looked her from far. They angry, obviously. Feeling ignored by her. And maybe jealousy, because all attention now centered to Aeri.

 

But Aeri was being Aeri. She simply forgot her 'gang' and even though she remembers, she doesn't care again. Like some of you know, Aeri doesn't really considered them as her 'friends' or even.. is there anyone in this world claimed to be her friends?

 

Then, like they always said, all silence in the end will break too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"They say, when you meet new friend, you'll forget and leave the old ones. Seems like it's true."

 

Aeri looked back and she saw her three friends which she kinda forgot. All of them are glaring at her now. It seems that they judged Aeri.

 

"It's not that i want to do it." Aeri faced them. "And why are you guys like judging me with those eyes?"

 

Eunji eyebrow raised, "oh really? Maybe it's because you just became a who stole every guy here." 

 

Sojin nudged Eunji, slightly felt bad for what her said. "Hey, are you too much?" but Eunji just gave her a look which said 'do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter